Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the teaser. Never thought of them pair up, but they look good together. Wonder what is the lakorn is about.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I'm EXCITED to know Jui is shooting another lakorn. i'm have Jui-withdrawl at the moment. lol has it been long since they've been shooting?

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
love pe-noom...so much....he he he...can't wait to see this drama...the tilte seems to be good!!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I am not a fan of jui, i would prefer for them to be pair up with someone other her..sorry jui fan.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
like the way he dresses in here, usually he's always in t-shirts. Anywase I didn't like this gotee...love him clean and cut

macli

sarNie Hatchling
that was quick...didn't they just started filming??? anywase Yeahh...can't wait til it airs...exactly when?

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, i wanna watch this lakorn......i think Num and Jui make a cute couple. and the name of the lakorn is so romantic.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I saw a Dao Krajai clip of a little part in here where Num had to carry Jui and after that he was all out of energy. It's hilarious. Let me see if I still have it so I can upload it for all of you to enjoy.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yay! Num & Jui! i love them both! WHOOOOOOOOO. i've been waiting =DD can't wait any longerrrrrrrrrrr! anyone know the story line?