Fah Sauy Len Sai [CH 7]

destiny411

Idyllic
.....I don't noe if someone had already posted on this lakorn....I'd already looked and i didn't see it. Maybe i missed it....If I did i'm srry....u can just delete this one.

Nang 'ek: Kwan Usamanee
Pra'ek: Nam Reepephat

Genre- Comedy
Time Slot after: " Jai Diew "

destiny411

Idyllic
I can't wait to watch it...lol...I saw the preview and it sounds good....Nam and Kwan is going to be living in the same house when they don't want to.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
reminds me of it started with a kiss. well just the part where they have to live together.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
'Fah Suay Lens Sai' nam and kwan its actual ch 3 not ch 7 but i fix it already can't wait to see it also man this year kwan has alot of lakorn air same time

jeanie

sarNie Adult
That's interesting I thought both Nam and Kwan were contracted to CH.7? Anyhow no offense but I don't find Nam to be p'ek material. But Kwan is improving and she was really cute in Jai Diew.

destiny411

Idyllic
jeanie said:
That's interesting I thought both Nam and Kwan were contracted to CH.7? Anyhow no offense but I don't find Nam to be p'ek material. But Kwan is improving and she was really cute in Jai Diew.
[post="110000"][/post]​

thats wat I thought....check post #5

vallapa

sarNie Egg
It's a comedy lakorn so I don't expect it to be long and it's already finished filming.
The company is "Triple Two" (222). I liked its other lakorn called
"Talad Likay RoengJae Kwam Rak" with Atsadawoot and Diana.
Also a comedy :lmao:

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I hope that this lakorn will be like the one I like before. I hope that
they don't do unnecessary jokes like those comedy lakorns that I watched :sweat:

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Actually I like Kwan's straight hair more than the curly one ^_^

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Father and daughter (in lakorn) ... can you see the color of skin contrast hahaha I think her mother (in lakorn) has light skin color
so Kwan has light skin color because her father is dark :loool: