Fahrenheit cries infront of 700 fans~April 10, 2008

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Wu Zun Misses Mother ~ Cries infront of 700 Fans,
Monday April 7, 2008 Taiwan Rating

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics (Please Credit or Link if this is posted elsewhere)

Video: <around the middle of the clip...>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cU2KBVMaBv4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mNDl2Zvsj84

credits to asianfantics..
>> http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...524342&st=0 <<

Fahrenheit's international website www.fahrenciti.com held an establishment function, about 700 fans from different countries all crowded together at the Nangang Civil Sports Center, the event was exciting. But since Fahrenheit debuted 2 years until today, the 4 members; Wu Zun, Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen have become injured soldiers due to heavy work load, and almost replacing health for success. Yesterday when the 4 watched vcr videos of their family giving them encouragement, thinking of their road of hard work, all couldn't hold back their boys tears, all crying together on stage.

Yesterday when Fahrenheit appeared, no matter if it was the media or the fans they were all shocked by Calvin seeing him as thin as a piece of paper. Calvin has already not filmed for a while, never thought he was originally 65 kg has become as thin as 60 kg, wrist was as thin as bamboos, he stood with a smile saying his stomach hasn't been well, always feeling bloated or in pain, but what is the cause of the problem, but they have to wait until the report comes out after the body check up.

Credits Chinatimes

And Aaron the rush filming of "Pili MIT", yesterday spoke on stage about the 2 surgeries he had for his knee, crying out of control. He said in the new drama, there are many action scenes, no matter how much pain he would continue to film, as a result when he went back to the hospital for a check up, the situation does not look good, afraid that they might have to do a 3 surgery, and seeing the warmth of the fans below the stage, Aaron crying in pain said: "I might not be able to play basket ball again, I don't know if I can keep it any longer..."

Wu Zun and Jiro have both suffered eye injuries. Wu Zun earlier because of filming hurt his eyes because of wearing the contacts too long and it cut the cornea, now during off screen he would wear regular glasses for protection. Jiro because his cornea became larger too long caused his to be too dry, now he can really wear contacts, but he's about 300 degrees, and not wearing glasses his eyes seem lifeless.

In this half year Wu Zun has had unknown headaches and yesteday he said: "I've really thought that because of all this stress I would live a few years less." After coming to Taiwan noboby has ever seen Wu Zun cry before, after seeing Wu Ba Ba appear on the vcr, he was trying to hold back his tears, then when Wang Ma Ma appeared, he turned around and said "I miss ma ma", finally he couldn't "Gin �ㄧㄥ" hold it longer, and said because he went to Taiwan to develop, he sacrificed his time with family, this has caused him with contradicting feelings, no matter how successful his career is, in his heart the sadness is like a needle piercing him.

*this makes me sad because wu chun will never see his mom gain but he misses her, and arron said that he won't be able to play basketball again..*tears*

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
It's ridiculous how many artists are being overworked to the point of physical and health problems by their producers. Like, yeah...okay, they're successful, okay, they're making you money, but if you overwork them and kill them they're not gonna be making you much money na u___u Artists seem to be becoming just disposeable money-making objects by their labels, it's sad..

xXMzSmilesXx

sarNie Egg
THIS IS RIDUCULOUS.... they work too hard!! They shud TSOP AND RELAX.. u never knw if their hurting inside becuase their always smiling!!! I'm really upset!! The company they work for SHUD GIVE THEM A STUPID REST HOLIDAY. And why are they being hurt in films.. the directors chud make extra sure tht ALL THEIR CASTS are safe!! <_< :angry: