who's better??

• feilunhai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bang bang tang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
you know what i just releized...lolipop is just fahrenheit but with two more people!!<<my opinion...
ah wei..i just like jiro!!
Ao qaun is just like wu zun!!
prince is just like arron !!
and i don't know who is like calvin...

LOOK!!

fahrenheit(but there's no calvin and wu zun in there for some reason..):

lolipop:

I'M I RIGHT!!!
anyways..i'm going to go find more pictures to compare them.. laters..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww those are such cute pictures! I honestly love both bands, but I pick Bang Bang Tang since I am currently obsessed with them at this moment.. hehe. But I love both, they all have their own great personality and voice and all are good looking.. hehe :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
LOL...here's another thread debating on Fei lun hai and bang bang tang.....why do i see these kind of thread everywhere!....I love both band! but anyways, i'm with Lolipop!...cause in my opinion...MY OPINION! hehe...bang bang tang can sing live more better....their dancing skills are better....though i must say their acting skills are a bit stiff since they're newbies only.....but again i love both band...just now i'm addict to lolipop music more than when i first heard fei lun hai first album!....hehe...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Bang Bang Tang all the way! I love their music! Their so hot! I'm so obsessed with their drama Brown Sugar Macchiato! I love that show! If I was stuck on an island and I have to pick which group I want to be with. I would pick Bang Bang Tang! More hot guys for me! :lol:

merry

sarNie Egg
neither! i don't even know them well and their music are ok! i wouldn't pick either of these groups i guess they haven't sang a song that got me to like them

nlvi

sarNie Egg
Fei Lun Hai has 4 members, and BBT has 6 members => BBT surely has more hot guys lol ( j/k )
I think Prince def. looks like Ahbu. But about Chun and Jiro, I dont think that they're like ao quan and Ah Wei.
Lastly, Calvin's unique! Never had a second one as special as him ^0^ (I'm in love with Calvin!!! )

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i love both group! i hate people who only like one group and bash sooooo bad about the other...makes me sad why can't we all just wish them all the best!.....>_<
Failunhei is really talented and mature
as for Lollipop they are young and talented just as well! and they are working very hard now just like when Fahrenhiet started out...
i love both group very much!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Fahrenheit, I like their songs more...and the guys' personalities are easier to like...there's just too many people in BBT, but I still like them...just not as much as Fahrenheit...plus, all 4 guys are good actors...well...I'm not sure about Calvin, but they sure are entertaining to watch.