Fai Chon Saeng (Feeling Good)

cecilia

Staff member
^episode 2 was great. Here's my little highlights:
1. Great try to get close with the evil Chom by trying to get her #
2. Chai and weak Chom spent the night together
3. Chom tells Chai's sister, she'll take away the man that she likes --GREAT!
4. Evil chom is up to dig back her dad's case with an officer help, she'll risk her life to work as a spy.
5. Great's sister likes evil chom's bf -- JASON!
6. Rumors are going around that evil chom sent out call girls to meet up with her male clients & that's why she climb back to the business level as everyone else so fast.
7. Evil chom dressed as weak chom & pay a visit to May's office and openly announce that weak chom and chai are to be marry in front of her employees, which got May mad when she realized that the person announcing this is no other than evil chom -- she tried to play around with evil chom and ask to talk in a quieter place but instead, evil chom say, no need since she heard confirmation from may that she will not attached her name in this relationship. Evil chom left the building follow by May. They have a biatch slap scenes in the parking lot, which got caught on camera -- later brought to Chai's attention by May, trying to say that evil chom is the one that start out the problems first.
8. May insulted weak Chom at her shop, grab a nearby light candle stick and try to burn weak chom with the same method that evil chom did to her, however, the candle landed on a drapery & burn the surround area and weak chom instead.
9. May learned from her dad that he's into evil chom and praised about evil chom's working ethics
10. Evil chom went out to get May when she learned that may was there earlier and has caused the current situation on weak chom.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Ceci, so intense, I want to watch it soon, but there is like 2 Korean dramas that won't let me off. Seriously. I have been watching them non-stop back to back. I am just stopping by SW to check things out. Posting from there to here and all around. LOL but not watching any lakorn as of now. Maybe I will pick up again next week. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
which two drama? .. brilliant legacy? .. i thought you're done with it ..
i'm bored as heck too -- want to watch some good drama but have not come across any yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
One of them is Famous Princesses. To warn you, the leads are not so charming or attractive but good plot. About the lives of 4 sisters. The eldest is married but she starts having an affair. Gosh I hate her ass. She has two kids and her husband isn't that bad except he isn't romantic and he did cheat on her once and that she knows of. She should just divorce him before she makes out with another guy. I mean I pitied her because her marriage was arranged. Their father is one strict man and should I add scary too lol...

The second sister, she is the obident one. I think she is the only likeable sister out of all of them lmao... When younger she was forced to play with boys and guns. She wasn't allowed to play with her other sisters. Oh yeah she is in the military the captain, which is why their father adores her which is why third sister is a bitch lol...

The third one is the second sister's faternal twin aka the TROUBLEMAKER. I feel like slapping her! She is almost consider a nang rai lol. She goes after the guy her twin sister likes because she hates her. She never learns her lesson. I swear you will hate her.

The fourth sister... I just love her. She is the stupid one in the family. She is a repeat student. She ends up pregnant by her so call oppa "tutor"... she is so funny. She thought she had a terminal diesease and that she was going to die, later she finds out she is pregnant. I am still on episode 12. The subs are still ongoing but I think this was aired a long time ago? Not so sure of the year. I was just browsing through mysoju and it had a 5 star.

And of course other drama. If you expect romance... there is very little lol... it is either funny or just sad. LOL

But I just love them sisters, although they seem to hate one another, they actually care about each other.

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, the military girl's bf/husband is the exchange brother from east of eden. i think he looks cute LOL

lsg must be the fourth sister's tutor bf -- i might give it a shot then LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lee Seung Ki has a really small role. He isn't in it much. The story revolves more around the twins and the father and the drama surrounding them. It is more of a family drama. The father is scary. I wouldn't want a strict father like him. He does roll call lmao and their curfew is 10 o clock lmao... the youngest is 20 years old. The twins are 28 from what episode 14. LOL The oldest daughter, hmm... I am assuming she is in her mid 30s. Ahhh I need to stop. I am talking about a korean drama in this thread lol

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
man Wan is so bad ass freakin like her character and dang she carries a gun with her she's some serious business...and they REALLY need to cut down on the slapping/fighting scenes it's getting annoying...and i have a request if someone would mind translating the songs please thanks
She carry a gun because she was doing undercover work for the police. she feel she may need some kind of protection. The fighting and the slapping is what I love about the nang aek. She didn't start the fight, what do u want her to do when these girl slap her. Sit and cry like these old fashion nang aek and let them slap the heck out of her. What would you do if someone came up to u, call u name, put down ur family and then slap your face? At the party where that girl got the wrong idea about her and that old guy. She just jump on nang aek and start slapping her, What do u want her to do. if it was you, would you just lay there and let the other girl slap you when you know you didn't do anything wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
Lee Seung Ki has a really small role. He isn't in it much. The story revolves more around the twins and the father and the drama surrounding them. It is more of a family drama. The father is scary. I wouldn't want a strict father like him. He does roll call lmao and their curfew is 10 o clock lmao... the youngest is 20 years old. The twins are 28 from what episode 14. LOL The oldest daughter, hmm... I am assuming she is in her mid 30s. Ahhh I need to stop. I am talking about a korean drama in this thread lol
muahah. if that's the case, i wouldn't bother -- plus, it looks old -- i dont' want to watch an old drama if it does not have enough scene of the man that i like LOl

She carry a gun because she was doing undercover work for the police. she feel she may need some kind of protection. The fighting and the slapping is what I love about the nang aek. She didn't start the fight, what do u want her to do when these girl slap her. Sit and cry like these old fashion nang aek and let them slap the heck out of her. What would you do if someone came up to u, call u name, put down ur family and then slap your face? At the party where that girl got the wrong idea about her and that old guy. She just jump on nang aek and start slapping her, What do u want her to do. if it was you, would you just lay there and let the other girl slap you when you know you didn't do anything wrong.
i so agree with you on that. i'm with the slapping, kicking, and biatching !!!
a girl gotta take care of her business when no one who care for their safety.
i would fight back too if someone hurt me, making me look inhuman in front of other!

cracked me up in ep. 1, when she told chai's little sister to stay right there on the phone. :lol: awesome nang'ek character!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lol The music video did say Jason Young ^^
It's funny how in Thailand, they say "Jey Sun" with an accent xD

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that the revenge that Chai did to May is just not a man 's.

He didn't do anything to her. If I were him I would take her out and do the samething as she did to Tien, so she would know what it feel like to be on the other side of the table. He left her there so, if she's strong enought to try to kill someone or burn them. She should know how to defense herself. She didn't even said sorry or feel bad one time for what she did.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Chais effed! May is psychotic for sure but dropping her ass off on rape row is a little effed up! And when he was kissing up on her I'm like that aint punishment she wants that. And side note on that...how come bad characters/secondary actors/characters get to have sex/do racier love/sex scenes and the leads don't?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, Jason look handsome, love his height. Like when Great & Jason fought but I wouldn't expect Jason to slapped Great's sister.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the evil chom too. i like the slapping part -- it's like wan said 'we have feet/hands, why can't we defend ourselves'
if someone as bad and ill manner as Chai's sister and May ganging up on me, i'll fight with my life too.

i love the first episode .. can't wait to watch episode 2 and so forth :clap:
I agree with you! That what you called slap lakorn. :lol: I love to see May & Chom slapped each other more. Those two girls can cat fight :lol:

Sometime I want Jason to end up with Chom but also Great too. :lol:

Offtopic:
I would like to see Aff with Jason, but Im afraid he too tall for her. How tall is he?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Chom and Great are cute together :) I haven't started in this at all since I'm took hooked up on LPP, HJRMLP, RTGD & PYLGM. :p But I watched the preview. Ugh, Why is Chai goin' around raping May?! O___________o Seem like the weak Chom and Chai will have a family?! They were together w/ a baby girl in the preview. So sweet but seem like there will be alot of sad scens in this drama later on. :(