Min Pechaya Wattanamontree

Genre: time period
Romance/ Slap-kiss/ Drama

Roles:
Mark as Din
Mint as Hua Jai/ Ja---NangFah/ Fah
Min as Chumpoo/ Poo

( I love all the M's so I made this ff)
By the way taping a broken heart will be canceled I have to much going on.

Fire Hua Jai teaser will soon be on youtube here is the preview with only words:

Ja: Rak? What does Rak mean to you Din
Din: I love u
_____
Ja: I'll stay with you forever Din
Din: I will too
____
Poo: my moms lost his life because of your parents and you are taking my boyfriend too!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ok sure then I can just paused some watching lakorn time to write and other people are liming it too. Probably the next chapter will come next week then

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Second Teaser:

Ja's mom: Khun Ja wake up don't leave us behind!!!!!
--------------
Ja: the love I gave you... Is ending this moment and on
Din: Jaaaaaaa!!!!
---------------
Ja: if I die remember marry Poo your girlfriend and you will have the greatest love forever
Din: Ja
---------------

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Third Teaser
Fah: who are you?
Din: don't you remember me Ja?
Fah: Mai Chai Khun Ja
Din: stop lying Ja?
------------
Fah: why did you do this to my life lord a love with sad ending....
Fah: Living only 7 more months to get birth to my baby... Chan Rak Tur baby
-----------
Din: Fah is Hua Jai??
Ja's mom: yes Ja didn't die she was taken to America to fix her injuries but she was pregnant with you during that time...
Din: Why Aunt why didn't you tell me?
Ja's mom: the doctor in America said she can only live 7 more months... To get birth to the baby. That's why she came back to Thailand and look at your face for the last time.
--------
Dear Din Warapotatiyutchawa,
When you read this letter I will be gone already leaving you and our baby behind. Be sure to take care of our baby. Remember even if I'm Ja or Fah I still love you. Don't forget to name our baby Jattipa if its a girl and name the baby Akkanee if its a boy. Remember that our chemistry we created will never end even if I die. Tell Chom that I'm sorry for all the bad things. At last I love You Din. Chan Rak Tur Mak Mak....
Please save this letter for our baby.
My honey I am sorry for giving birth to you but not living with you. Chan Rak Tur Hun.
Will always be by your side,
Hua Jai/ Nangfah Pardebolilat
Your mother Hun

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Fourth teaser

" the fire in my heart is never gone"
The love of a women with tears. The way of putting the wrong people into hell and heaven. Will never have a happy ending!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter one
( sorry no poster yet but soon poster will be up)

Ja and Din walked on the street holding hands they have been fiancé for more than a year.
Chumpoo: P'Din go home right now Aunt Supawong is sick!!
Din: mom!!
Poo: yes go home
Ja: This morning she was well are you lying Poo
Poo: not your business Hua JAI.
Ja: Din follow your dog home I will be find I can go home on my own.
Din: Ja?
Ja: go home before your dog bark at me like last time

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Din: don't be mad at me ok?
Ja: Ka
Din walked home with Poo. When they got home Din's mom was sick throwing up blood.
Din: Mae what happen
Din's mom: I don't know. After I drunk my coffee than I started throwing up like this
Din: let me take you to the doctor

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Dins mom: sure son
Chumpoo: see I wasn't lying at all
Din: don't talk right now we have to take my mom to the hospital first.
Din took his mom to the hospital and when the doctor said she had cancer he started to cry. Din will have to follow his moms direction everyday before the next 2 years which is the deadline of his mom. The doctor had said she will die in two years. Din will have to marry Poo like his mom told him. But he was still in love with Ja.

--------------
Din: ja sorry I will have to marry Poo
Ja: Din I don't understand why you would do this to me when you know that I love you
Din: Ja sorry but remember that the fire in my heart when never die
Ja: I don't care Din all i know is that you are letting me go breaking up with me fine we end today.
Ja pushed din away and ran away. Ja was so sad that Ja forgot to tell Din that she was pregnant with him already 2 months