Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Noooooooooooo i don't want Paul for this lakorn (sorry to his fans)
and if it has to be him...no Aff please!

I would normally watch this type but I am not convinced with Paul...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
THEY HAVE GOT TO CHANGE PR'EK!!!! TO AUM OR KEN OR KRIT OR ANYONE MORE MEANER!!! I love Paul and would normally say, "give him a chance" but after tueng rai...no, he can be mean, but not THAT cruel...and just from that little clip posted up there...I hope aff will shine in her part...
PLEASE pray to god they cange pr'ek, to rome or mart at least! gosh, I'm like paul's biggest fan and I'm wanting a new pr'ek...
and wow this is such a random pairing, never in my life time would I have even think of these two be paired up...they gotta put aum in here, it's just gotta be aum, I can already see him kicking aff off the boat [sorry]...they just gotta put aum in here especially if they're not gonna be paired in the princess one...

maijune

SarNie Adult
aff in another lakorn...she have so many new lakorns coming up...i loved her and everything but too many lakorns at the same time will tire me....just how i feel okay...

but the storyline sounds interesting though...

cecilia

Staff member
well, if she can carry her role well, i have no problem seeing her -- think about, she only have two in line up in comparison to some other n'ek LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay another lakorn with aff.. hehe but omg.. paul.... omg.. i like him but i want aum or krit or rome or hehehe tik lmao.. but omg paul nooo.. he doesnt match .. n alll my poor aff is gonna be tortued eek can i stand that.. omg..

but the storyline does sound interesting hehe n the clip was funny thatnks sarn keke lmao.. poor n'ek.. p'ek is so ugly eek.. lol..

i want aff with a good looking p'ek muahahaha xp..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
y cant they change the p'ek.... im not really a paul fan.. but the storyline
does sound kind of intersting.. no offense to rahut, but paul is not really good n
revenge lakorn.. he CAN NEVER convince me.. i mean aum n ken.. man those two could
and DID convince me..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
are u freaking serious...Paula nd Aff....anybody but Paul and this is his third time in these kind of lakorns

cecilia

Staff member
^jen, i told 98 of how i felt about Paul, she heard it all .. and fine with it. he's just her funny p'ek LOl

but i totally agree, that name need to be erase and replace with Krit -- Paul is not suitable for heavy sadistic role.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
let's just wish.. xp.. hehehe.. but who.. muahahahaha.. aum krit.. u name who lmao.. hahaha xp...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They should change the p'ek to Pip R. Terdwong. He will go with this tye of role. Don't like Paul. Can't stand seeing him play this type of lakorn.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG ....the old version is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruel !!! I post a clip somewhere in JLR 's tread !!!!!! Not really a revenge ! The P'k is a poor fishmen on this one island , he have a wife name Wan and a daughter . He and his wife is ...well...slap/kiss type and she n'rai but they love each other . One day he found a peal while net for fish with his wife and they sold it for a lots of money , so they decided to go on a Vacation to Bankok hahaha . It was funnie cuz they were so Fobish in the city , anyway Wan meet a man there and have an affair with him . P'k found out and the lover end up beating the crap out of him . P'k came home heartbroken and bitter . He cry for days and get mad when his daughter ask where her mommy is . Then ...a couple weeks later he saw on the newspaper about some rich hi-so girl marrying and P'k saw the picture of a girl that look like his wife ! So he kidnap her on the wedding day . He torture her soo crudely !! He chain her up and kick her off the boat . He punch her and drag her around the vallage !! R" scene was sooo ewwwwwww cuz P'k is soo dirty , stinky looking . It was so sad ! She told him she not his wife but he refuse to lisent and lock her up , abuse her and then one day she finally give up and agreed to be Wan and live with him as husband and wife . It was sad , funnie ...lots of other thing . I don't think Paul is suit for this role , i mean i like him but the p'k is suppose to be ugly and dumb hahhaha ...in the old very they make the p'k look ugly for real !! My AFF going get abuse ...awww

I do remember this lakorn SarN.... yes our poor Aff will get abuse..... I feel sorry for her already.. :( :(

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Noooooooooooo i don't want Paul for this lakorn (sorry to his fans)
and if it has to be him...no Aff please!

I would normally watch this type but I am not convinced with Paul...
Poor Raiya... I know you are not a fan of Paul at all and you love Aff.... So Sorry my Dear!!! :spin:

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i like paul!..aff is pretty!..but they dont look like a couple.lol..but im looking forward to this lakorn!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. everyone is saying poor aff.. well indeed it is .. poor aff.. hehe.. hmm i still hope p'ek is switch.. >_<.. hehe.. lol...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just gotta say something here...everyone keep on saying poor Aff or Change the praek....but you know how Sawan Bieng and JumLerRuk's story line were dramatically changed to fit the present...well don't you think they'll change this story line somewhat too...I mean come on it's channel 3 and lakorn thai production company...they change story lines on remakes all the time... so perhaps somehow they'll change somethings about the praek and nangek's both characters.... just to spice it up a little bit...BTW I saw the old version.... thought it was hilarious....especially the ending...LOL!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i see where you're coming from but we're just taking her in as the old role .. that's why we're like poor this and that .. if it's similiar to that one. it still is poor aff .. :( ..

and yes, CHANGE THE P'EK .. not the character but the actor that will play the p'ek .. LOL