Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
No more picking the prah-eg. Just put in Aum for the prah-eg role and Aff for the nang-eg since they didn't have enough sweet scenes in Jum Luey Ruk. I can't watch enough of these two.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's not confirm yet ja. only said that Oil and Nok each got a copy of the script .. dont' know who's going to accept this

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OIL THANA? Geesh I'd rather want him or Paul. YIKES....... PLEASEEEEEEE NO NOK CHADCHAI :( Whyy he starring with young beautiful ladies! I could't even stand seeing FON with him :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I don't want Oil play as an ugly guy, but I guess I rather watch him playing an ugly, dirty guy than Chatchai.

onahc

sarNie Elites
nok chatchai is too old for this role, 20 years ago maybe. they need a rough looking p'ek. does not have to be ugly, but tough and mean. they need someone like ken, aum, andrew, num, and por. these guys can grow a beard or some REAL facial hair. i think the p'ek should look real thai at least so that would leave out aum and andrew. rome is too young looking but who knows. no oil or tik please, they don't look mean enough. and definitely not paul even though he is a good actor.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum n andrew takin out.. lol.. aum looks.. thai hehe.. xp.. oil n tik yea they dont look mean hehe.. paull it just cant lmao.. hahahaha.. hmmmmmm num n aff.. hmmmm .. i needta picture that.. hmmmm..

cecilia

Staff member
nok chatchai is too old for this role, 20 years ago maybe. they need a rough looking p'ek. does not have to be ugly, but tough and mean. they need someone like ken, aum, andrew, num, and por. these guys can grow a beard or some REAL facial hair. i think the p'ek should look real thai at least so that would leave out aum and andrew. rome is too young looking but who knows. no oil or tik please, they don't look mean enough. and definitely not paul even though he is a good actor.
wth dark makeup and add a few pound or something, Rome can do it. i don't like Aum in bear or mustach, looks awful on him lOl .. bj killed it with the geico man image. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. geico man image .. :loool: .. hahaha i just didnt like aum's mullet lol.. hehe n i have to say.. aum looks good with and without a mustache.. hehe xp.. >_< .. aum .. aum .. rome.. hehe ..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think poh, not por thrisadee, has the image but I've never seen him play a jerk before and I don't wanna...all his roles even though he's a meanie, he's not a jerk and I don't thik he's played a role that tortures his ladies like that...but for the looks and talents, that's definitly him...and him and aff would look good

come on now, just throw aum in it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version the p'k & n'k was older than the age they suppose to be in the lakorn hahaha , it was mention that the n'k was 15-16 went she & p'k elope and they had a 6-7 years old daughter , p''k & n'k should be around 22-23 . I think Panu & Jui would do :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it would be really unique if sarn is aff's p'ek hehehe xp .. good luck sarn hehe.. xp..

but who is confirmed now though.. hmmm ..

fanny

sarNie Adult
my choice of p'ek and n'ek for this lakorn is:
Ken= i can see him as dirty messy face
aum a= since we all see him in jlr...of course he can be very mean
andrew= he was very brutal with janie i can see him in lakorn
num sorrum= my least choice, but i think he can do it

n'ek:
aff=with anyone above is good.
ae i= i dont really like her, but i think she would be good in this role
that one n'ek play mon ruk asoon w/johnny enfone i dont remember her name, but i think she is very good i can definitely see her this lakorn.