Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. We just want Vicky back as a nang'ek! :D & we're glad she's back!! Let's hope the production of this lakorn moves faster because I wanna seeeee....!!! :dude:

Actually I wanna see pictures of them together...

Katerine

Butterfly123
you should search in Pantip they might have some pics lol
LOL. We just want Vicky back as a nang'ek! :D & we're glad she's back!! Let's hope the production of this lakorn moves faster because I wanna seeeee....!!! :dude:

Actually I wanna see pictures of them together...
with you there i want Vicky back as N'ek permanently :dude:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh I wouldn't mind seeing Vicky and Aon again :lol: but I agree with everyone that Vicky is soooo underated Ch.3 is so lucky that they have great talents but they choose to promote only like 2 or 3 people :lol:
The elders at Channel 3 & Channel 7 play favorites all the time. It sucks because people like Vicky are sitting around doing nothing when they're very talented and you see some actresses on television with three or four lakorns a year.

Any news on this lakorn? This is one of the few that I'm looking forward to, but can't get any news on. Does anyone know if they're still filming?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
why is this one so quite rarely any news and clips so sad for vicky that she doesn't get the recognition she deserves

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
there are plentyy of clips :p sometime we just don't see b/c it's not upload but i'm there is just enough in thailand tv, lol :p i want pictues though!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm dying to see this lakorn. i wish someone would upload the older version for me to watch until this newer version comes out. i can't believe there isn't picture or much news about this lakorn. definitely going to watch this lakorn. seems like jlr (aum and aff).

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i'm dying to see this lakorn. i wish someone would upload the older version for me to watch until this newer version comes out. i can't believe there isn't picture or much news about this lakorn. definitely going to watch this lakorn. seems like jlr (aum and aff).
I know I also want to see the old veriso of this lakorn...my cousin told me that the p'ek hella torture the n'ek...And he's treat her like a slave...the funny part is when he swang himself and kick her off the boat...that was so mean...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^that was mean but did you see the clip it was hilarious my sisters laughed so hard

edit: just rewatch the clip and SO makes me want to see the remake this is gonna be a hit