Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know this lakorn is craazzzy ! Damn. Oh yeah! Hahaa. I forgot Bow is dating Vicky brother.

Can someone post a pic of RYAN? I remember he was in JLR but can't remember his face. -.-

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Thanks a ton for the pics! Vicky is so freaken GORGEOUS! wat a beautiful smile! awww her and ace looks sooo cute!!!! but ima hate him in here =(( BOY looks cute too!

srey_kate346

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pics....

the little girl is soo cute ..ace and vicki looks great together and love vickis smile ..beautiful like always. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only thing I don't like about this lakorn is that good Vicky will end up with bad Vicky's ex husband, Boy and for crying out loud they are sisters. For me it's hard to watch these kind of lakorns. I wonder is the girl really bad Vicky and Boy's daughter? If the little girl's not Boy, I feel a little bit at ease lmao...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know it's weird for me to watch lakorns like that too. Esp. lakorns that step bro and step sis get together or uncle and niece get together. O___________o Because in the real world that doesn't work! :rolleyes: Esp. DEVILBESIDEYOU taiwanese lakorn, I don't like it at all. I can never watch it nor did I ever finished. :p I just saw bits and pieces and the ending, lolz. :p Gosh! I don't get what is so good about that drama, probably because the leads are just so probably that's why! -.-

fun

Expired Sarnie
Devil Beside You, LMAO I didn't finish it either. I just couldn't because the thought of my boyfriend's dad and my mom. That is just totally awkward. Esp the uncle and aunt relationship but distance works for me... and I don't care about age gap but in drama I do... The age gap should be 0-8 years the most lmao... but that is just me.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i didn't finish dbs for the reason beign that it was boring -- the idea stepsibling getting together is gross .. especially under the same roof and hooking up day/night GROSS!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol same here too even though i don't like the idea i'll still watch maybe it would've been better if they changed that par tof the storyline where they're not twins but oh well