Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
are you sure they didn't met in the old version? oh yeah, i remember now, wan died and she met her real father (the rich twin).
i remember a scene is when the p'ek after the first rape go to ask the doctor who is a woman cause he knows something was strange. he's her first and the woman say "we can repair virginity now" and he was thinking that she went to the city to repair it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
are you sure they didn't met in the old version? oh yeah, i remember now, wan died and she met her real father (the rich twin).
i remember a scene is when the p'ek after the first rape go to ask the doctor who is a woman cause he knows something was strange. he's her first and the woman say "we can repair virginity now" and he was thinking that she went to the city to repair it!

yes, the famous line "repair" . Keaw (the P"k) said the word in English tooo :lol: . After the r' scene he went to a clinic and ask the nurse (hilarious) "Is it possible for a woman with a husband and child to feel like a virgin ?" . And the nurse said "Yes, with the latest tend in Bankok . It's possible she got herself repair " :loool: . He came home mad and shouted at her " Wan you got yourself repair!"

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol that's hilarious...can't wait only 4 more days i want to see the chemistry and how bad he's gonna torture her looks like they won't be remaking the scene where he kicks her off the boat that's plain mean...the second teaser looks SO good

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes, the famous line "repair" . Keaw (the P"k) said the word in English tooo :lol: . After the r' scene he went to a clinic and ask the nurse (hilarious) "Is it possible for a woman with a husband and child to feel like a virgin ?" . And the nurse said "Yes, with the latest tend in Bankok . It's possible she got herself repair " :loool: . He came home mad and shouted at her " Wan you got yourself repair!"
Now I just can't wait to watch the lakorn, especially that part. :loool: So yeah people if you want your virginity back, go to Bangkok. You can be repaired LMAO :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^for sure -- just look at them sex exchange girls ..
everything from head to toe is so BEAUTIFUL !!

i still can't refrain myself from laughing at this whole virginity thing .. IT'S TOO FUNNY!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
u can't repair virginity :lol: . You see , back during our grandparent days , especially out in the country side where poverty are large and technology wasn't available , people give birth at home with just a midwife and traditional herb , so there wasn't' much 'repair' being done to woman unlike now a days after child birth the doctor patch u up a bit :lol: . Old Asian woman around my area goes back to the mother land and got it done for cheap , they want to tight thing up because they didn't get a change to have it done to them back in their days .

choo

sarNie Adult
%%^^haha repairing virginity?? how?

--kk i can't wait to see this <3
The teaser looks good. :)

:D :D

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
It is proven that you can repair virginity. Virginity reconstruction (hymenoplasty) is increasingly common in the Middle East. It's a procedure that repair the woman Va-JJ by surgically reattaching the the hymen. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is proven that you can repair virginity. Virginity reconstruction (hymenoplasty) is increasingly common in the Middle East. It's a procedure that repair the woman Va-JJ by surgically reattaching the the hymen. LOL
LMAO I have to google this out and read more into it. Thank you for the info...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OH my good lordddddyyyy...this is the lakorn ive been waiting so long to see...and waiting for a remake to happen...gosh im very very very anxious now...hurry up fri...

SarN this is the lakorn i wanted to buy from you. dont know if you still have the original version... gosh i was so excited cause i just saw the trailer that wishy uploaded onto yt...i had to blurt it out to my mother..now shes like "oh you better called me to watch it when its out" (shucks now i have to watch it with her :rolleyes: ) i hope she doesnt ask me to translate it for her... <_< should of just surprise her with the dvd's when it comes out dubbed in my language. (dangit me and my big mouth)

OMG funfun you can not miss out on this lakorn..lots and lots of r (not to mention physically and emotionally abused as well..poor thing). well according to the old version there was.. but there was no baby news though...i hope they spice up this version a bit...

ewww SarN are you serious ppl does go back to asia to sew up their ----??? Oh my LOL...yea you get it cheap..but does it really pays off? i meant health wise? is it sanitary?

nolee

sarNie Adult
I realllly wanna see this! The theme song is really captivating. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"wan, you got yourself repair"! was a funny line too. at the time, i don't think we can repair women like everyday but it was shocking to see a woman (nurse or doctor) saying that women can be repaired.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'll pass up on this lakorn. I watched the old when I was little and didn't like it. The teaser is really dramatic. I can't stand barbarian P'ek beating up on N'ek. The P'ek is too ghetto and dirty looking for my taste. LOL

kermint

sarNie Adult
women can repair virginity.......i think dat's too funny lols. the teaser sounds very interesting. can't wait to c vicky's acting in dis lakorn and boy too. yah 2 or 3 more days to wait..........

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG funfun you can not miss out on this lakorn..lots and lots of r (not to mention physically and emotionally abused as well..poor thing). well according to the old version there was.. but there was no baby news though...i hope they spice up this version a bit...

ewww SarN are you serious ppl does go back to asia to sew up their ----??? Oh my LOL...yea you get it cheap..but does it really pays off? i meant health wise? is it sanitary?
When I heard that Vicky will be playing twins, I was iffy but after reading the "repair virginity" I just gotta see it. I just don't like the fact that they both are twins (blood related) and he had XXX them :loool: someone wrote that bad and good Vicky never met? but still it is sick cause we, audiences, knows it.

Who would want to have their hymen sewed back and get it broken again? :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Who would want to have their hymen sewed back and get it broken again? :loool:

LOL funfun...you and me both are wondering that...

anyhow yes according to the old version the twin never met one another and they never knew they were even a twin neither. n'ek found out like the very last 2 epi or the last epi of the lakorn.

this lakorn contained severe beatings...

gosh even if his wife did run away with another guy, i dont think anyone deserve that much beating..much less its the innocent girl that got it physically & emotionally. *not to even mention the countless r's there were. however there were some calm and almost sweet scenes in here between p'ek and n'ek but then one wrong move or wrong word out of n'eks mouth..and p'ek is back to his usual self.* the mean bastard he was to her when they first met. gosh the part where just kidnapped her and they were heading to the island fishing place (his hometown) she was in a wedding gown crying, pleading and he literally kicked her off the boat thin (not one leg it was with both) it was very very cruel..and i was a kid then...which was dramatic and i guess you can say i was traumatized by that scene but nonetheless it was one of my fav lakorn.

this doesnt contain one of those typical storyline and we prolly wont see another one similiar to it
(unless of course we have a remake)

i have a question..what would you do if you were in wan's position...after what kaew did to you, would you go back to him in the end or throw his arse in jail????