Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL funfun...you and me both are wondering that...

anyhow yes according to the old version the twin never met one another and they never knew they were even a twin neither. n'ek found out like the very last 2 epi or the last epi of the lakorn.

this lakorn contained severe beatings...

gosh even if his wife did run away with another guy, i dont think anyone deserve that much beating..much less its the innocent girl that got it physically & emotionally. *not to even mention the countless r's there were. however there were some calm and almost sweet scenes in here between p'ek and n'ek but then one wrong move or wrong word out of n'eks mouth..and p'ek is back to his usual self.* the mean bastard he was to her when they first met. gosh the part where just kidnapped her and they were heading to the island fishing place (his hometown) she was in a wedding gown crying, pleading and he literally kicked her off the boat thin (not one leg it was with both) it was very very cruel..and i was a kid then...which was dramatic and i guess you can say i was traumatized by that scene but nonetheless it was one of my fav lakorn.

this doesnt contain one of those typical storyline and we prolly wont see another one similiar to it
(unless of course we have a remake)

i have a question..what would you do if you were in wan's position...after what kaew did to you, would you go back to him in the end or throw his arse in jail????
let's not forget that , there was a "willing" scene (hilarious!!) . He wanted to sleep with her again but she had some complaint . She said he stink and want him to clean himself . So he went off to shower , shave , brush his teeth , powder his face , tie his hair back and then that night he waited till she put his daughter to sleep . Hahaha, it was one cheesy scene i laugh so hard tear came out of my eye . The next morning he shyly asked if it was "good" and she smile and shyly nodded her head , lord i roll to the floor laughing . So you see , the love making was good , that could be one of the reason she came back :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i think Aom will play the twin's mother when they're still babies (according to bts of ssbt news clip )

neena

sarNie Adult
i haven't looked forward to a channel 3 lakorn since jam leuy ruk! wow, i been watchin the teasers and i'm so excited!!!! boy pakorn isn't the best looking guy but every time i watch the teasers he gets better and better! can't wait for the 21st now!!! i love aggressive pa'eks. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL funfun...you and me both are wondering that...

anyhow yes according to the old version the twin never met one another and they never knew they were even a twin neither. n'ek found out like the very last 2 epi or the last epi of the lakorn.

this lakorn contained severe beatings...

gosh even if his wife did run away with another guy, i dont think anyone deserve that much beating..much less its the innocent girl that got it physically & emotionally. *not to even mention the countless r's there were. however there were some calm and almost sweet scenes in here between p'ek and n'ek but then one wrong move or wrong word out of n'eks mouth..and p'ek is back to his usual self.* the mean bastard he was to her when they first met. gosh the part where just kidnapped her and they were heading to the island fishing place (his hometown) she was in a wedding gown crying, pleading and he literally kicked her off the boat thin (not one leg it was with both) it was very very cruel..and i was a kid then...which was dramatic and i guess you can say i was traumatized by that scene but nonetheless it was one of my fav lakorn.

this doesnt contain one of those typical storyline and we prolly wont see another one similiar to it
(unless of course we have a remake)

i have a question..what would you do if you were in wan's position...after what kaew did to you, would you go back to him in the end or throw his arse in jail????
I wouldn't throw him in jail nor will I be with him LOL...

let's not forget that , there was a "willing" scene (hilarious!!) . He wanted to sleep with her again but she had some complaint . She said he stink and want him to clean himself . So he went off to shower , shave , brush his teeth , powder his face , tie his hair back and then that night he waited till she put his daughter to sleep . Hahaha, it was one cheesy scene i laugh so hard tear came out of my eye . The next morning he shyly asked if it was "good" and she smile and shyly nodded her head , lord i roll to the floor laughing . So you see , the love making was good , that could be one of the reason she came back :loool:
:loool: I am in tears now... so freaking hilarious... Maybe that is why Wan returned back to him... Note: remember that a lot of Thai women are not satisfied with their partner in bed... well I guess they wouldn't be satisfied since they can't reach orgasm :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
She was satisfied with his love making this time :lol: seriously , they actually talk about it , " was it good for you as it was for me" :lol: :lol: , what so funny is that they have to wait for the daughter to fall a sleep first cuz there only 1 room in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: OMG SarN how can i forget that scene ahhahahah it was cute i now remember being shy and i can see the old kaew with his powdered face....omg SarN you have such good memories... i remember this lakorn but not every single details (ie..the "repair" convo LMAO)

She was satisfied with his love making this time :lol: seriously , they actually talk about it , " was it good for you as it was for me" :lol: :lol: , what so funny is that they have to wait for the daughter to fall a sleep first cuz there only 1 room in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO oh yes that must be it...the one "enjoyable" experience they encounter was good enough for her to come back to him.

gosh thinking of that willing scene it is starting to make me blush.
look it even got donna to stop by :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
wishboniko mentioned that she's decided to drop FRA project. I'm sad but I can understand her reason. Hope she'll keep it for the future. Aarrgghh - why do the lakorns all hafta come out at the same time ? :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i forget this scene, people in the island or her daughter, i don't remember well were so surprise to see him clean himself, brush his teeth (with a stupid smile), i guess, they all know why he did that.