Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea kaew was afraid of his wife...but gosh when she ran off with that guy...the good twin..did pay the price...

thats why i brought that question up...would you go back to him after all that abuse?? lol
but shoot love is love...and it makes ppl overlook all the other obstacles ..

gosh when you say that..."air before i was born" it makes me feel old! :lol:

lets just say the n'ek & p'ek in the new version are better looking than the ones from the original (although they werent bad..just older in appearance) & for this one we can say that it is more of our taste.

gosh i have too many fixes...dangit.

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha currently watching the first episode...boy does a real good job at playing kaew!! like i said, he's not that good looking but he really grows on you with his acting. vicky's a good actress for pulling two roles in a lakorn. OMG!!! just saw when she hit him! so sad!!!!!!! i pity him. his daughter is super cute!!! also....why did they get married in the first place???? :huh:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, i'm watching it right now and i hate wan!!! she's soo evil! I think Boy's cute! I was kinda sad when i heard he was pra'ek but it turns out, he's quite well fitted for the role! VICKY IS SOO FREAKEN GORGEOUS! i dnt know how many times i've said that but i cnt stop saying it. lol I think boy and vicky are really cute together! =))

neena

sarNie Adult
hahahaha, finished the first episode!!! looking forward to the next one!!!! its getting pretty good I think!!! wan abuses him a lot...something i don't normally see in a thai lakorn, its usually the other way around. lol. i'm starting to like boy a lot more!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think the cast is awesome they couldn't of pick a better leading man he's not bad at all...thanks for the pics
I thought this was a really good pick. He fits the role, I haven't seen the first episode which I will be watching tonight. It looks good since there is a lot of good feedback. =D

sarN

sarNie Granny
yea kaew was afraid of his wife...but gosh when she ran off with that guy...the good twin..did pay the price...

thats why i brought that question up...would you go back to him after all that abuse?? lol
but shoot love is love...and it makes ppl overlook all the other obstacles ..

gosh when you say that..."air before i was born" it makes me feel old! :lol:

lets just say the n'ek & p'ek in the new version are better looking than the ones from the original (although they werent bad..just older in appearance) & for this one we can say that it is more of our taste.

gosh i have too many fixes...dangit.

remember i said , one of the reason she might come back for him cuz it was all 'good' :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: SarN...

onahc if you think SarN is perverted...hahha i think i am too! rooting for r scenes..willing...babies :lol:

Katerine

Butterfly123
:loool: Sarn your so funny :p i wouldn't blame her for going back he look the type to be 'good' :loool:

i feel sorry for Keaw Wan is so mean but i thought the bit where Wan was saying he couldn't play P'ek in the likay stage play was funny with all the villiages there this she started to hit and i felt sad for Keaw but when he whispered something in her ear and Wan's face was so funny lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww it aired today. im dl it right now! seem like many of you are enjoying it already hehe

yes, vicky is pretty indeed. i love her smile

edit: yay thanks for the ost!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
finally got around to watching it and can't wait for the next ep even though wan is mean she's quite funny...boy is so sweet now that he takes the abuse from wan but later...and sarn you're too funny

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
evil vicky is evil...portray evil chracter very well
when is good vicky going to show up...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO Wan's makeover is quite scary... And wow, she beat the crap out of Kaew :loool: She is so rough. And someone else is going to pay the price. How sad! The little girl is such a cutie.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
from what i remember the good wan..will show up when the real wan wanders off into bkk without kaew...well they didnt show her until she was on the front page of the newspaper to wed some soldier/army/navy guy whatever he was LOL...

i wouldnt think kaew would have done anything if it wasnt cause of his daughter..the lil girl cried every single day and kept asking her father when her mom was going to come back...well he decided to kidnap her on the wedding day..dont know how he found the house LOL... he manage to snuck in and kidnap her while she was getting ready..or something ..i cant really remember all the details...its was sooooooooooo long ago. (about more than 15 yrs or so) gosh thats the longest wait for a remake... ^_^

but then they might change this version a bit..either that or the real wan was daydreaming or dreaming..

its funny how she mention that she would give anything up just to go to bkk..i mean...even if she die as long as she gets to go shes fine with that...hmph ...she will get what she ask for! <_<

the lil girl that played the daughter in this version is very cute indeed. man..how can you scold a cute and adorable kid like that..and she obeys also..

Oh man i forgot one more thing...when kaew whispered into wan's ear..he was prolly telling her that if she lets him play as p'ek in the likay he will take her to bkk. the girl is dying to go...

ps...no problem tinah.. if there is anymore ost from this lakorn..i will try to find it. i hear other song in here while watching the first epi..but dont know if it was just random music or what it was...

kermint

sarNie Adult
i agree the cast is awesome. the first episode isn't bad. both the kids soooo funny hahaha and cute. vicky is mean dis character but funny at the same time hahaha.