Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Where is the good E-wan? I can't stand how the wife is beating up the hushband like that.
i reckon it be in one of next week episodes... but not sure

No wonder he'll treat the mistaken Wan so badly, he probably have enough of bad Wan hitting and pushing him around.
lol who would be fedup with Wan? but i still don't think it's right from him to hit nice wan even if he mistakes her for Evil Wan -_-

cecilia

Staff member
i reckon it be in one of next week episodes... but not sure

lol who would be fedup with Wan? but i still don't think it's right from him to hit nice wan even if he mistakes her for Evil Wan -_-
i think that the reason why Kaew treat TP badly is of the fact that he assume TP is wan and since he was such a quiet wimp then to allow Wan to run off to some rich guy, he realize that he need to be in control to bring her back and that's why, he's this mean b/c he don't want to lose WAN/TP again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i'm very impressed with vicky, she's excellent as wan. and boy is doing a fine job as well. i think the lakon drags a bit, they need to pace it a little better.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man dis lakorn already started? mannn i wanted to watch dis too but i got a few i need to finish/catch up

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea first 2 epi has been abit slot so hopefully they will pick it up a bit. you know its about time they give vicky a more challenging role otherwise we would never see her true talent.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol tinah..im trying to locate that song from the teaser...im trying to find that singer ...hmm i wonder how many ost/singer just for this lakorn? but im looking for the other songs right now...

yea this version moved a bit slower than the original..i dont remember the villagers showing up this often ...shoot i didnt even realized there were that many ppl involved in the lakorn..what i remember was mostly kaew, the good wan..and the daughter lol..everyone else was so so...actually i dont remember anyone else at all..

SarN was it this slow in the original version?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the first two eps is a bit slow but can't wait till good wan comes although it still bothers me that she fell for her brother in law

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to see the old verison! does anyone know where i find the pld version???? plaese help! thanks ahead of time.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant even find the old version at the thai vdo store neither...

found these other ost

Panadda Reungwat Feat Calories Blah Blah (vs)- Lohk Moon Dooay Kwahm Rak Ost Fai Rai Asoon
(the random song we heard in epi 1)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0114JVN3

ป๊อบ ปองกูล - ชีวิตฉันถูกสร้างมาเพื่อเธอ Ost Fai Rak Asoon (cheevit chun took sahng ma peua ter)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96SY6J90

anyhow im still searching for the song from the teaser...

wow todays epi aired kinda late....its like 6:15

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think that the reason why Kaew treat TP badly is of the fact that he assume TP is wan and since he was such a quiet wimp then to allow Wan to run off to some rich guy, he realize that he need to be in control to bring her back and that's why, he's this mean b/c he don't want to lose WAN/TP again.
Lol yeh i guess so ;) i guess anyone would do what Keaw is doing if they had a BF/GF like Wan! ;)

lakorn going in such a slow pace i wish they would hurry up!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the drama starts next wk...we will get to see the nice wan soon!!! :p
but then we will also see the mean kaew! -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant even find the old version at the thai vdo store neither...

found these other ost

Panadda Reungwat Feat Calories Blah Blah (vs)- Lohk Moon Dooay Kwahm Rak Ost Fai Rai Asoon
(the random song we heard in epi 1)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0114JVN3

ป๊อบ ปองกูล - ชีวิตฉันถูกสร้างมาเพื่อเธอ Ost Fai Rak Asoon (cheevit chun took sahng ma peua ter)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96SY6J90

anyhow im still searching for the song from the teaser...

wow todays epi aired kinda late....its like 6:15
aw thanks! i really like the singer on the teaser. i hope you can find it :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
golly it seems like there are two more ost for this lakorn... i have one of them and will try to search for that other one..somehow.

according to my searching..and the ppl who originally uploaded it..they said it was the ost for fai rak asoon.

one is called mai leum (by hook?) ...the one i need to find...

and the one i did find and uploaded is called hed pon kon mod jai by lady sis

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZLNKB0X

also i dont know if anyone has posted this pic already but here it is anyway.

oops im bad i forgot to give credits to you2play.com for the pic

im still looking tinah..so far no luck..i know the song is repeating over and over in my head...and its bugging me that i cant seem to find it just yet. i know the title aint ngao..lol i googled that and none of the songs that came up was that song. so i wanted to see the credits on the lakorn itself..actually i will go dl bunniii's file see if she has the credits in the beginning.

btw i was reading the first 13 pages of this thread...and i was helllaaaa cracking up this morning...gosh you girls (might be guys too?!) are sooooo funny!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol yeh i guess so ;) i guess anyone would do what Keaw is doing if they had a BF/GF like Wan! ;)

lakorn going in such a slow pace i wish they would hurry up!
OMG, I just found out something that I am shocked by after this lakorn aired. A month ago, this one guy that my sisters know abused his girlfriend because she wanted to end their relationship. I might have heard an exaggerated version but I am pretty sure she was badly injured. Man, I just met the guy 3 times in person, he doesn't seem to be that kind of person... but looks can be deceiving. Plus he was sincere and nice around my sisters and I. And after hearing him getting arrested for abusing his soon to be ex girlfriend, thank god I have only met him 3 times and converse very little. And what a effin pussy and lame excuse. This was his exact word in court as stated by one of my friend's friend who actually know his girlfriend, "I wanted to have her feel the pain she has caused me." So he fingered her (I know what an A$$HOLE), punched her stomach, teeth marks all over her body, her mouth busted, eyes bruised, and a whole lot of bruises. I saw his girlfriend and she was scary looking, not to be mean but she was.

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG, I just found out something that I am shocked by after this lakorn aired. A month ago, this one guy that my sisters know abused his girlfriend because she wanted to end their relationship. I might have heard an exaggerated version but I am pretty sure she was badly injured. Man, I just met the guy 3 times in person, he doesn't seem to be that kind of person... but looks can be deceiving. Plus he was sincere and nice around my sisters and I. And after hearing him getting arrested for abusing his soon to be ex girlfriend, thank god I have only met him 3 times and converse very little. And what a effin pussy and lame excuse. This was his exact word in court as stated by one of my friend's friend who actually know his girlfriend, "I wanted to have her feel the pain she has caused me." So he fingered her (I know what an A$$HOLE), punched her stomach, teeth marks all over her body, her mouth busted, eyes bruised, and a whole lot of bruises. I saw his girlfriend and she was scary looking, not to be mean but she was.
Sh*t! that bad! what an ass! he fingered her! the F***** Coward!
i was just telling my friend about this lakorn and she was like it happen, but then we went on to talk about that it only because th person is weak and has found a weaker person so beat them it becasue they're scared of they own weaknesses (i got that from a book but actually agree with it). I've seen a couple a intense relationships, My friend had one but it was physical abuse it was mental and she lost loads of trust in everyone and when i found out i freaked i was 15 at the time (now 17) so naturally i called the cop, but my friend would do anything about it, coz she was so scared, and i didn't understand why she wouldn't at the time but now i'm a couple of years old i kindof understand but this she should have gone to the cops to stop if from doing it again.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok ..i check the preview of the lakorn..

there is only 5 official ost for this lakorn..the other songs are random stuff that we will hear in the lakorn i guess you can say.

and i am so wrong on the song title that we are waiting for LOL dangit it is Ngao just sung by some other female. well now that i know her name i hope i can locate her and the song. Thanks to bunniii!!! ^_^

1. ngao - malee wan

2. ngao - wan/van rachyavee virasootimat? (im not good with reading the names) most likely this is the one from the teaser.

3. mai mee tee bpai - maleewan

4. lohk moon dooay kwahm rak - pop calorie blah blah feat. panadda reungwat

5 cheevit chun took sahng ma peua ter - pop calorie blah blah

ok now off to find the 2nd song.

butterfly pls update that info for me in the first page k...thanks in advance!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Done, thanks for the songs ^_^

so hed pon kon mod jai isn't part of the ost? it just a song played durring the lakorn?