Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know its weird...cause when i search for the ost...that song came up..and it even says it is the ost for it. so to tell you the truth i dont know if it is lol...

but according to the preview these are the 5 songs from/for the lakorn. thanks to bunniii's upload!

the girl that sang the song for the teaser is hard to find. ive been sitting at the comp googling her almost all day but nothing is coming up.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
amikrazie - i found something bout the lady who sang the teaser song click here

& so far i like this lakorn i really wanna see the nice vicky [n'ek] :]

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie - i found something bout the lady who sang the teaser song click here

& so far i like this lakorn i really wanna see the nice vicky [n'ek] :]

thanks mango..i will check it out when it get home from wrk :)

btw tinah that ngao song from maleewan jimena is the song from the teaser..could be sung by two different ppl but that is the song though...gosh it took me two days of searching to realized that LOL

and mango it was hard searching for that other lady...isnt she someone from that AF6? or thats what it came up to when i googled her.

and no none i havent seen the old version since it came out some 15 + yrs ago. but if you find it pls let me know too.

Katerine

Butterfly123
what's the rating
i don't think the rating have come out yet coz usally some one on pantip post the offical ratings from AGB Nielsen Media Research, but i'll check again tomorrow and see if they posted it ^_^

Does anyone know where I can watch the old version?
You could check youtube but i dunno if they have it but they're a 1 minute clip on the first page ;)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling

btw tinah that ngao song from maleewan jimena is the song from the teaser..could be sung by two different ppl but that is the song though...gosh it took me two days of searching to realized that LOL

and mango it was hard searching for that other lady...isnt she someone from that AF6? or thats what it came up to when i googled her.

and no none i havent seen the old version since it came out some 15 + yrs ago. but if you find it pls let me know too.
Yea! I just realized that about the "Ngao" song too. Maleewan Jimena's version is a bit slower than the version we're looking for, but same song. *SIGH* Lol. Good work done!

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the complete summary? I can't read in Thai, so buying the lakorn magazine would do me no good :( And are the n'ek really twins, or do they just "look like each other?" I hope they are twins, cause I can't stand when producers make it like the 2 n'eks just happen to look like each other lol. I watched the 2nd teaser and it seems like E'Wan lost her memory when TP went to Krungthep to tell her to go home because her husband and daughter are there for her. She seemed like she was in denial. It was a really short segment, it might have been edited out of the lakorn for all I know :/ Just a thought.

tinah

sarNie Coma

yep its the same song but probaly sung by different singer. i like the one on the teaser better..why didnt tv3 post it up ughh

kermint

sarNie Adult
the first 3 episodes kindna slow tho but not that bad. i hope next week will go fasting. love the kids tho. they're cute hahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep its the same song but probaly sung by different singer. i like the one on the teaser better..why didnt tv3 post it up ughh

LOL tinah..yea that's the other ngao song that was sung by that lady/girl..rachyavee..shes from AF6 (like american idol type of thing except its for thai?) the one i cant find any song or info on whatsoever. well maybe someone will upload that song ..and boy when they do..i will be all over it.

mango thanks for the link for maleewan again..now im gonna go dl that mai chai kwahm jing song :p but the person i am trying to find is the girl that sang that other ngao song. (the voice we heard from the teaser clip)

boy chipperly dont i feel stupid...when i first dled the song..i did listen to it..i was so trying to catch that ngao ..mee thae kwahm ngao jai..but then this version was so slow ..i was expecting more like the one from the teaser..that i guess i brushed it off when i heard it in this version?! well anyhow it bothered me so much i even spent time googling the song again at wrk..that was when i found that it was the exact same song..just a more slower version... i am sorta satisfied but not totally satisfied with that finding..you know what i mean? :D

yes tinah they did leave that kick off the boat scene according to the preview...but thats one of the critical scene though..thats when he brought her back to the island...and to show the villagers that hes the man now! and he totally change from the slow..yes honey type of husband he was. well until he softens up a bit later in the lakorn w/ sweet scene.

kermit i thought it was slower than the original version. cause like i said before..i dont really remember seeing much of the villagers having that many scenes like this one..lol gosh but its okay..cant expect to see the exact same thing from a remake. anyhow im just glad that i finally got to see it again..and this time with younger & more beautiful actors/actresses. even the kids are adorable. (the other lil girl wasnt as cute looking)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you serious they kept the kicking boat scene although it's so cruel but yet funny to me at the same time well hope it picks up the first 3 eps is very slow and draggy

transcend89

sarNie Adult
unfortunately no wishbone had planned to sub it but after the first ep she didn't want to but maybe some else will pick it up

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i wanna c the old version tho when i heard u guys talk bout it. very slow the first 3 episode but it's good to c vicky's new character.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i hecka wanna watch the old version also..and i no luck as im googling the title and no-body nor any website has it.

except that very very first one..that someone post the pic of lol..its the old school version. i guess the one where the producer/director played as p'ek himself. that one i saw on some thai website and its only 19 baht? hecka cheap..or was it american dollars?! and i think it was a movie not a lakorn. however i will see if i can get me a copy from the dubbing company..and they should prolly have the original one in thai too cause how else can they dub it.

and youre right kermint...im just glad that vicky is playing as n'ek and shes just gorgeous..as ever.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...how stupid of me..since i now know the thai title, i will go downtown to this one old thai vdo store and see if they still have the old version. :p (i hope they do) and if they do..i will ask if they can sell me a copy :D