Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
finally some progress lol but not much i haven't watch ep 4 fully yet but watched in fast forward mood and all i have to say it ACE is HOT!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
golly they showed wan and that bkk dude ..going shopping, sightseeing and everything in between no wonder it is going at a slow pace...lol

at this speed i dont know if the nice wan will show up this wk or not.. :mellow:

btw...i called the thai vdo store downtown earlier today and they said they dont have the old version... :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
not the one on sutter funfun..i called the one on weber..lao borkeo vdo store...it was there longer than the one on sutter... i can also try to call and ask the sutter one. but i have a feeling they wont have it neither :unsure:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like going to the one of Weber... It is hard to find a lakorn there. Previously before the new owner on Sutter, I liked how it was all in a binder and the new ones in the front and a few on the selves. LOL I think it was even according to the year if I remember correctly. That was so long ago.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i called the one on sutter & they dont have it neither.. golly this lakorn is hard to find..
i should have made a copy when it came out...*sighs

yep the one on sutter if you dont know the title youre kind of out of luck...lol the one on sutter has it neatly stacked on the shelves and youre right by new lakorn to old and by date..and they even write it on the board too what lakorn came out on what day...although its in thai though but shouldnt be a problem if you speak eng, khmer or thai ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i just watch to ep.3...can't wait to see the other twin...is the other twin the older sister...or the younger....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah...the girl that sang the ngao song from teaser sang in epi 5 towards the end..it was beautiful..and youre right her version sounded much better. ^_^ *edits: ive been trying to send the song i recorded this morning from my phone to the comp ...but no luck :( nvm i manage to borrow my sisters' laptop and copied the song over... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HLGMK6R

anyhow...it seems like our nice wan wont be showing up this week after all.. this version played out every single little scene. :huh:

i guess i can see why kaew got abusive from that :arrg: ..anyhow i cant wait to see his mean side ..he sound more manly then... :spin:

mainhiathao...i dont remember if the nice wan was older or younger...i think the nice wan is younger though...*im just guessing since i dont really remember ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i think she's younger too since she call her p' when they meet and she ask her to return back to see her daughter.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
strange though, i dont think they will ever meet...maybe the real wan was dreaming? prolly after she knew that she was tricked into being a prositute..and she felt remorseful? :huh:

anyhow what type of mother can leave her child for another man... i mean i can understand if you dont love your husband anymore but gosh your kid is a part of you. but i guess there are plenty of womens like wan out there. *shakes head

oh and from the preview when it showed kaew walking away from the nice wan from the gate...i dont think that was even in the old version...so this version has more added scenes...cause i dont think kaew ever step in bkk again since the kidnap ...shoot atleast i dont remember him going back even though he loved her... ok maybe i should just shush & watch the lakorn lol...

i agree that veetoon guy is kinda cute..but gosh i dont like good looking bad guys lol...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg todays episode just breaks my heart....vicky is pissing me off.....she made boy cry so sad...can't wait for next episode...love it so far.....i wonder if he's going to see Wan's twin next episode...

cecilia

Staff member
strange though, i dont think they eill ever meet...maybe the real wan was dreaming? prolly after she knew that she was tricked into being a prositute..and she felt remorseful? :huh:

anyhow what type of mother can leave her child for another man... i mean i can understand if you dont love your husband anymore but gosh your kid is a part of you. but i guess there are plenty of womens like wan out there. *shakes head

oh and from the preview when it showed kaew walking away from the nice wan from the gate...i dont think that was even in the old version...so this version has more added scenes...cause i dont think kaew ever step in bkk again since the kidnap ...shoot atleast i dont remember him going back even though he loved her... ok maybe i should just shush & watch the lakorn lol...

i agree that veetoon guy is kinda cute..but gosh i dont like good looking bad guys lol...
HUN, i'm used to it .. JUSTIN HUNG lol

anyway, i thought of the same too -- how can she just let go of her sick daughter and not want to come back for her. I felt so bad for her throughout the whole time yesterday when she misses her parent .. Glad her aunt's there to comfort her .. I almost wish that she could take Wan's place when wan left with baddy Ace.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea and the kid was cute & a good child too.. it would be understandable if both the husband the kid was bad...but they're one of the cutest and most adorable ppl in the lakorn...(i wanted to say world..yea in the lakorn world) :lol:

hmm as for the nice wan...if she should even show up in epi 6 it would be in the end or will be in as part of the preview for next wks' episodes ...cause they have to show kaew going thru hell first before they even show news of the nice wan.

they sure used up the whole epi just to show that wan wasnt coming back to the village.

cecilia

Staff member
i want to see the good wan scene already .. i want to see the sweet moments (brutal in a way) but sweet
i don't care about wan anymore .. she upset me so much leaving KAEW at Ace's place to take care of himself ..
it was pretty evil of Ace to have Kaew lock up too .. then to have WAN tell Ace that even when she's with her husband, she still think of him too ..
HOW UPSETTING !!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nolee it will get better...just that we are all awaiting for the nice wan to show up. thats all! ^_^

anyhow i ripped a clearer version of the ngao song from epi 5 if anyone even wants it lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H8FTDDLX
its not the full version but atleast we have something similiar to the teaser. :p i now have this song as my ringtone and i dont know if i will get tired of this song or not cause im constantly playing it over and over again.

ceci..what time is 20.30 *converted to my time...lol i noticed i have been getting up like an hr early to just to try to catch it..thinking if i dont get up at that time i might miss it or too many ppl log on and i cant get into it. whatever the case may be. i just cant remember how many hrs behind we are..or atleast if i know what time it is to you then i can just add/subtract three hrs. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, it's 8:30 am my central time .. if you're over there and you're a 2 hour behind me, then it'll be 6:30 am but if you wake up around that time and still early, then move to 7:30 am .. Lol -- I hope you'll catch NAMTAN MAI when it air too Lol .. would love too but can't and i've tried the ipod touch too and it doesn't work on streaming site from the free site nor iptv site either .. suck !!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh so we're only 2 hrs apart? lol its been so long i cant remember anymore. i will try to catch namtan mai...but will prolly miss part of the ending epi since i start wrk at 8:30 <_<

they dont even play at the time they said..it was 6:17 this morning when it actually played lol

anyhow the nice wan will show up next wk...

in this epi i felt so sorry for kaew...poor guy!