Fake R-Scene

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
not sure if this topic had exist before. but who do you think has the fakest rapping scene or doesn't look so real?

the one that i can think of rite now is Dan and Nat in PN2L. :lmao:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
totally old DAO PRA SOOK with Num and Kob!!!

under the covers.... can't even see a thing... fakest rape scene...

mskinyi

SunStar said:
totally old DAO PRA SOOK with Num and Kob!!!

under the covers.... can't even see a thing... fakest rape scene...
[post="117437"][/post]​
holl up that wasnt a rape scene lolxx the under the cover thing was when she was willing :sweat: agree totally fake but couldn't help but have a cheesy smile while that scene was on .. but the actual rape scene was in the bedroom when they fought, she tried to run, and he pounced on her

sulad

sarNie Adult
The only one I have on my mind is Samee....It was so funny and gay...Cause the next morning he woke up...He was still wearing his pants.....HAHAHAHA...

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the fakest one was with Kade and Noon in Krai Gum Node or something. It looked like the just went to sleep or something cuz both their clothes were still on when they showed them again.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I was disappointed in La Ratree's rape scene of Pepper and Ann....Pepper woke up in his pajamas.....

The most real rape scene has to be in Roy Leh Sanea Rai (spelling?), well the one of Tik and Aom!!! Especially showing the aftermath...that was so real...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree wtih you mae!!..i still can remember everything about royleh rape scene..tik/aom r scene was the most real..and the after rape..p'boyd did said he wanted it to look real.. :D gosh..i cant get over it..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
mskinyi said:
holl up that wasnt a rape scene lolxx the under the cover thing was when she was willing :sweat: agree totally fake but couldn't help but have a cheesy smile while that scene was on .. but the actual rape scene was in the bedroom when they fought, she tried to run, and he pounced on her
[post="117479"][/post]​
totally agree...willing but so dang fake and cheesy

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Kade and Noon's scene. They were a couple back then but why were they both so reserve in acting in these scenes?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Chakrit does a good job of making them look real though especially when he gets mad at the girl before you know.

Did you guys know when he and Bee were practicing the R scene for Wimarn Sai that the bed actually broke. :shock:

Mae

sarNie Adult
st_nba said:
Chakrit does a good job of making them look real though especially when he gets mad at the girl before you know.

Did you guys know when he and Bee were practicing the R scene for Wimarn Sai that the bed actually broke. :shock:
[post="117630"][/post]​
I'd agree...Chakrit's great at :shock: raping....when he acts he puts all his abilities into it...soo, we definitely get to see what we want....hehehe, i'd go on about how great Chakrit is, but everyone already knows how I feel about him..hehehe....love the man..

i find that sometimes the R scene are really funny because when they wake up they still wear their clothes... i really laufe when i see it....

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooOOOo i almost miss dis topic :rolleyes: >>>> yeah most "R" scene does look fake i mean they could have make it seen like there was lots of struggle goin on .... like the next morning we see clothes all over the places lolll bed mess up or something and p"K can be shirtless and the n'k .. i guess she can wear the P"K shirt .. stuff like dat LOL>>> oo hair mess up something beside neat and fully cloth cuz when i see dat i keep thinking they play patty cake all night :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Loy Leh Sanae Rai Tik and Aom! yeah that was the most realistic one Ive seen!! I dont know why but to me Tik and Aom has the most chemistry........

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: i agree....most of the "rape" scenes are ridiculous because theyre always fully clothed. I understand the n'ek must have a hard time with the aftermath...but the least the p'ek can do is take of his shirt. ahahah :D

i dont wanna sound like a perv, but i havent seen the lakorn with Tik and Aom so now i wanna see how..um how would i make this sound innocent...they both acted during their scenes. Anybody got it uploaded? maybe in khmer.....??

cecilia

Staff member
st_nba said:

[post="117630"][/post]​
**heheh..tik and aom broke the bed too..and i think aom told tik to play it hard to get..you know what i mean..

sarN said:
ooOOOo i almost miss dis topic :rolleyes: >>>> yeah most "R" scene does look fake i mean they could have make it seen like there was lots of struggle goin on .... like the next morning we see clothes all over the places lolll bed mess up or something and p"K can be shirtless and the n'k .. i guess she can wear the P"K shirt .. stuff like dat LOL>>> oo hair mess up something beside neat and fully cloth cuz when i see dat i keep thinking they play patty cake all night :lmao:
[post="117693"][/post]​
patty cake all night..i think i know which on is sarn's fave..JOHNNY SCARING NUMFON IN that one old drama where he took revenge on her..something like that and they got marry at the church sowring this and that of each other.. :w000t: ..i swear..JOHNNY IS THE SCARIEST rape actor..he scare me everytime i see him get it going on with his n'ek.. :lmao:

anjos

PuRe said:
I thought the fakest one was with Kade and Noon in Krai Gum Node or something. It looked like the just went to sleep or something cuz both their clothes were still on when they showed them again.
[post="117497"][/post]​

I know.... I totally agreen w/you..... it look like nothing had happen.... they should aleast cover them both w/a blanket or something......