Fake Stars

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
Well I was jut wondering are all stars fake? I mean you know how if you see them often in a lakorn playing the "good" p'ek or n'ek you kinda wanna assume that maybe they could be like that in real life,but they're not. Take Aump for example I used to look up to her but in real life se has nothing to be a good role model jshe's just a big fashion icon. Well I was just wondering like who are all of the fake stars?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hummm. I think every stars have a role to act in the entertainment world . Love them for their work. No one is perfect . Everyone fart ..even the cute one. :wub:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
hummm. I think every stars have a role to act in the entertainment world . Love them for their work. No one is perfect . Everyone fart ..even the cute one. :wub:
lol sarn. yes, i have to agree. they are regular people.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
LOL u'r so funny Sarn!!

But to me I really like Tang S. personnality not that I personnally know him but from his show and all. He's the only one that come to my head.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well I wouldn't exactly call the stars fake but some fans don't know how to separate reality from lakorns. They think that just because some stars are n'ek or pra'ek or nang'rai in lakorns that in real life, those stars will be like the characters they portray. Don't get me wrong, some are like the characters that they play such as Num Sornram for example, he is very pra'ek like in real life. But yeah I wouldn't call stars fake unless they say they are very p'ekish or nang'ek ish or nang'rai then they are not fake to me.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Well I wouldn't exactly call the stars fake but some fans don't know how to separate reality from lakorns. They think that just because some stars are n'ek or pra'ek or nang'rai in lakorns that in real life, those stars will be like the characters they portray. Don't get me wrong, some are like the characters that they play such as Num Sornram for example, he is very pra'ek like in real life. But yeah I wouldn't call stars fake unless they say they are very p'ekish or nang'ek ish or nang'rai then they are not fake to me.
i agree with u

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
wen it come to diz topic i agree dat no one is perfact in real life so u cant compare real world and entertainment world togeter.....hmmm some n'rai could have better attitude or good role model than some n'ek in real life

puppylov

sarNie Adult
all i know is that they are separate from movies, lakorns, etc. they are just like us. some may party, smoke, or use bad languages. no one is perfect. but i just hate it when they try to be perfect or act different from their true self. i think most of them are not honest.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Acting is the art of being able to be fake lolz. Anyways, what do we know if their fake or not, they're human....try living your life under a microscope by the public and see how cheerful you'd be.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It's called acting for a reason. ALL STARS ARE FAKE! Do you seriously think that they are actually like the characters they play? Just because they play a n'ake, doesn't mean they are like that. But doesn't mean they're fake either. They're not sitting there trying to pretend to us and convince us that they're perfect and sweet.

If this is not what you meant, I might have misunderstood you. Did you mean to say that they're not what you think based on the characters they play? Are you trying to say that just because one plays a n'ake, doesn't mean one is a n'ake in real life? The word "fake" totally threw me off there. No one really knows how the stars are in real life unless they get to know them personally. We need to separate reality from lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm a little bored right now and have time so I thought I'd browse Sarnworld LOL!

I might not be back on for another week...so I guess I'll try to post as much as I can.

I think us human are fake in general...it doesn't matter if they are stars, the president, prime minister we all act FAKE. Whether it's to get a job, get into a college, get a date, or make friends, etc etc....

We all act fake sometimes or a lot of time depending if someone is bipolar. (Joking here)

I don't get lost in fantasy and think they are like the characters they play because you'll be living in an illusion. Reality Bites! But "Reality" those stars are paid to act a certain way to entertain all of us. They have agents or advisors to tell them how to act towards the press as well as their fans....So the question is are Stars Fake? I'll say true....but is it a bad thing? NOPE!

Okay.... nite:)

i wouldn't call them fake, since they don't claim to be as sweet and innocent, ect. as the n'eks or p'eks they portray...that's what they do for a living, portray roles...so it's unreasonable to call them fake in that tone...

some are similar to the characters they play in their characteristics and morals, while some aren't, but who are we to judge who is really "fake" or not, since the majority of us don't know any of the stars close enough to really criticize them...we only know of them what we see on television, which is what they want to be seen as...