Fallen Angel ::Chapter 1::

nikki1786

LizQuen
PREVIEW

[Poll will run for 3 days only, it will reveal to your votes if who are their main partners in the story]​

Partial Synopsis:

its not even a dream. what would it looks to have a detention area in heavens?

Ken Theeradej, a billionaire without knowing what he died for. he was confuse and wonder if this was heaven where he's staying right now since the place was nothing but all white foggy place.

he was still wearing his own clothes. but a man named Aum Atichart who was also in the list got mad and the people in white brought him to the detention area. Aum was also confuse and wondering if why did he died so soon, he could have been expand his company even more if the heavens gave him a chance. he wanted to go back...

another man sitting at the corner, his name was Rome Patchata. it was said that he committed suicide because of love. it was absurd and the heavens dont want to take him because it wasn't his time.

a man who was in white came to announce that the three of them needed to go back to earth, because they needed to finish what is has to be done, then they could go back only as soon as they finish their businesses.

but as soon as they returned from reality. mysteries they needed to find and there are chosen people whom can only see them....

not for Ken, who lost everything and wonder if where he could stay. he's a billionaire and yet turned into a homeless man, he looked everywhere else. then he realize that no can see him and so there he got an idea where he maybe could sneak in to other's houses.

but on that day he sneak in, a girl screamed from the bathroom... because he saw her naked? and yes, she sees him???

as for Aum, he didn't mean to surprise his secretary and already concluded that he was a ghost. great, his secretary was the one who could see him only. so his secretary was the one who knows if what would be his other businesses he should do before he died.

but why all of a sudden his secretary was trying to ruin his plans. and even cursing him even if he's dead already.

Rome was brought in the hospital seeing the person whom he cherish most committed suicide. he had thoughts about her, realizing that the only way they could be together is to die together. but he died first... while her life would have a chance to live. it would be a sin if he wishes her to die.

a nurse came and thought he was a culprit, when she called the guards and other doctors to capture him. it only lead her to realize that... she was the only one who could see him. and so he was, he realize why would someone he doesn't know sees him.

how will these chosen people can help these men to find their answers. how long will they stay in this world? will there be a chance to live again?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
interesting story, nikki :)
I want it to be DONNA and AUM, DONNA and KEN, DONNA and ROME!!! lmao
btw, I've voted on the poll already hehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
this would be the very very very first fictional story...
i mean, my friend react so much of my way of thinking about reincarnation.

also, this story will be filled with exaggeration and funny scenes as well. ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
TF... that's how i figured out when i made the synopsis. i told my friend the whole story already and to him it was more likely an exaggerating unexpected scenes.

anyways, i haven't decided yet if how will i do the story... if they'll have it separately or combined it.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
combined is good! like 5 roses. but it may be harder for u to make? it's up to you...
whew! for a moment there, i was worried ken-aff and ann-aum would win!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
TF... that's how i figured out when i made the synopsis. i told my friend the whole story already and to him it was more likely an exaggerating unexpected scenes.

anyways, i haven't decided yet if how will i do the story... if they'll have it separately or combined it.
I think you should separate it! LOL it will be easier on your part... :)
hmmm... I think I want to rewrite my feb ladies story... I wanted to separate their stories too and make major changes... :) if only I have lots of free time *sigh*

nikki1786

LizQuen
I think you should separate it! LOL it will be easier on your part... :)
hmmm... I think I want to rewrite my feb ladies story... I wanted to separate their stories too and make major changes... :) if only I have lots of free time *sigh*
i already have the procedure on how i will combine it or separate it. both will be easy. as for your part, i suggest that try to finish of how you started it... if you'll change it... then it only means you're going to rewrite the some other parts. you need to freshin' up your mind and list the upcoming scenes for FL story.

cecilia

Staff member
here's the banner for FALLEN ANGEL of ATEAM :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen

credits to Cecilia, thanks to her poster ^_^

Chapter 1

"where am i??? did they gave back my life???", Aum stared at the dark skies. it was night then, he couldn't remember exactly what happened after he argued with someone. yes, with someone whom he cant describe except the voice he heard. the only thing he could remember was he was the other two guys who also got detention.

he wonder if what other rules and policy that heavens require. yes, he knew that minutes ago... he was in heaven. but other than that, there's a soft light that he saw and felt like that the place he was resting simply moving.

later he only realize that the soft light he saw were post lights and he was resting on top of the truck. as it was running fast, he needed to find a grip where he can hold it, before he could fell.

it was too late...

he fell at the road, another truck approaches and thought he would die this time as the light blinds him to nowhere to go. "stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", but the truck kept running to 'til it passes him.

"wait... nothing happened??? it didn't hit me???", he got confused and study himself as he got nothing even a single scratch from the truck who just passed him. "i have no scratch??? i didn't die???"

"hey!?! what did you do to me!?! the truck just hit me!!!!!!!!", he was talking to the dark skies. nothing but a sound wind blizzard passes him. he thought he was crazy if he keeps arguing with no one responding.

in the end, he decided to find a place where he could stay. he figured that he needs to drop by at his family's mansion. but he only saw his family at the dining table, still sadden after what happened.

Aum's father: he's the only one i can depend to when it comes to our business.
Aum's mother: its' been a few days but i dont i can move on now that our son died...
Aum: excuse me... mom... dad... im here. cant you see me? (shaking his hand infront of his father's face.) dad!!!! mom... geez... im not dead yet.
Aum's father: there are still unfinished business he needed to do. but he left all of these to me to finish.
Aum's mother: your son just died and you still think about our business...

he knows that his father was a coward, Aum's the opposite. he's even more reliable than his father, he wonder if his father could handle this company just himself...

his father's phone kept ringing and it was Aff was calling. he answered and she was about to drop by the documents that his son left in the office.

Aum's mother: who just called?
Aum's father: Aff. she's going to drop here for awhile to give me the documents that our son left in the office.
Aum's mother: (she sighed.) can you set aside that documents first? our son just died... i cant think about anything except that he died 3 days ago.
Aum's father: its better this way... i have to close the deal.

Aum's still wondering if what kind of deal that his father needed to close. he went upstairs to look for some documents, but he cant open the drawer, simply because he's a ghost. even if he was at his study room, he could hear from downstairs that someone just arrived. it was Aff, his secretary. so he hurry downstairs to see her and to see the documents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"here are the documents... if there's anything you want get from the office, i can certainly get it for you, Mr. Atichart", Aff gave the documents, but when her gazed turn at the staircase. "sir????", widen her eyes. she dont know if what she see is for real.

Aum frowned why Aff was staring to where he was standing.

Aff: aaahh-ah.... (she pointed to the staircase. but she dont know if she's about to scream or not.)
Aum's father: Miss Taksaorn??? is there any problem??? (she gets pale even more from the way how she reacted just now.)
Aum's mother: Aff???? is there something wrong??? (only Mr. Atichart's wife who calls her to her first name.)
Aff: huh? uh... uh..-
Aum's father: it seems like you're seeing a ghost... anyways, let's go discuss this documents at the living room.
Aff: huh... uh... okay...

Aff blinked for how many times, to see if what she see is true. she look at the staircase again, but Aum wasn't there anymore. "hey!", from her left ear as she turn around to see... it was Aum. it was for real. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~!!!!!!!", this time she screams so madly.

his father gets up to know if what's wrong with Aff. "Miss Taksaorn, are you alright???", he asked as she got froze to whom she's sitting right next to. Aum was next to her and from there, automatically, he knew that Aff saw her.

Aum: dont scream...
Aum's mother: (she sat right next to her.) are you alright?
Aff: huh... uhh... yeah... i... i... i just cant move...
Aum: you can see me, right?
Aff: i'll just pretend that i dont hear anything...
Aum: so you can hear me? look at me... i said look at me, dammit! (but she dont wanna look at him.)
Aum's father: didn't hear anything??? maybe we can discuss this tomorrow, its seems like you're not to yourself right now, Miss Taksaorn.
Aum's mother: that's a better idea. you must be tired for now to come here all alone just to bring these documents. (she brushes her hair.)

Aff gets up right away, "tomorrow i'll report early as possible... im sorry, but i needed to go now. i...i- i cant stay long...", she insist and when she turn around, he was still there. having goosebumps infront of her boss's parents, she gets her bag and went along.

she breathe deeply to calm herself. she insist that she's just seeing things and though she knew that her boss died 3 days ago, why would he show up right then on!

she entered her car, but at the front seat. he was there.

Aff: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aum: go on, keep on screaming 'til you got no voice for tomorrow!!!!!!!
Aff: im seeing a ghost!!!!!!! are you for real!?!
Aum: yes... and so what??? now drive and we should go to the office because you forgot something!
Aff: (she frowned.) what??? wh-why???
Aum: i just said it... just drive now because you forgot something, okay!?!
Aff: fine!!!!!!!!!

she starts the car and drives all the way to Atichart Co., she still cant believe that right next to her is Aum Atichart who happens to be her boss... in the past. yes, in the past because he's dead already and now he's a living ghost haunting her right at this very moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you in next chapter... :p
yes, i am on a roll now, so expect me to visit in fan fiction thread from time to time now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ehehe.. lucky me.. i just happened to drop by n yet i get an ateam chapter lol.. hehe.. cant wait nikki..

wahhhh.. i love the poster ceci!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so glad i checked the ff forum so happy this got started flove the poster and the combination of ateam kateam and esp rteam how i miss them the most