sarNie Egg
-

-

​

FALLING IN LOVE BY THE WATERFALL

​

WRITTEN BY BELLENY

​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​

STARRING:

​

Barry Nadech Kugimiya  as  Prince Nadech

​

Yaya Urassaya Sperbund  as  Princess Urassaya aka Ya (for short)

​

Wawwa Nichari Chokprajakchat  as  Princess Nichari (Urassaya's older sister)

​

Alek Teeradetch Metawarayut  as  King Lek (Nadech's older brother)

​

Boon Arthur Benjakul  as  Prince Boon (Nadech's close adoptive brother/cousin/best friend)

​

Nychaa Nuttanicha Dungwattanawanich  as  Nuttanicha aka Nicha (Urassaya's best friend/servant)

​

​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​

​

Hello everyone! This is BelleNY. You can call me belle for short. I'm attempting to write a fan-fiction, so this is my first. Thanks for reading! I feel like this is going to be a very short FF, but who knows... This story is inspired and very similar to my favorite movie of all time, 'The Peacock Princess'. I just wanted to add my favorite Thai couple to the story and have them playing as the characters. I changed a few things compared to the film. Below, I will give you a teaser of what this story is about. 

​

NOTE: These characters and places are fictional!! All made up.

​

This is a boran (ancient) story, meaning that this takes place in the ancient times of Thailand. I picture the characters always wearing elegant ancient Thai clothing. Gold and silver jewelry worn by these characters. Hair styles for the women, sort of like in Kha Bordin, and Bla Boo Tong, with their long hair in a bouffant look. In this FF, there are three kingdoms in Thailand. One is located near Mountains. This kingdom is known as the Cloud Kingdom, since the clouds are usually surrounding the mountains. The next kingdom is known as the Land Kingdom, obviously located on the flat-lands, and the last is the Water Kingdom, which is a kingdom built near and on top of a body of water. Urassaya lives in the Cloud Kingdom, while Nadech lives in the Land Kingdom. Once every Sunday morning, the Princesses Urassaya and Nichari would travel through the big jungle forest all the way to the border of the kingdoms Cloud and Land. On the border, there lies a beautiful waterfall. There, the two princesses would bathe by the waterfall. One Sunday, it was the day for the two sisters to traditionally bathe by the beautiful waterfall. On that same day, Prince Nadech and his cousin, Prince Boon, decided to be rebels and adventure out of the palace, camping out into the nature and enjoying the wild. On that day, the Cloud princesses were attacked by pedophilic men. The sisters escaped, but not together. Nichari was able to get back home, while Urassaya fell behind.

Nadech and Boon stumble upon a wounded young woman, who has fainted, laying by bushes near the waterfall. Nadech carries the young woman to wash her bleeding wound and dirtied face. There, Prince Nadech of the Land falls in love with Princess Urassaya of the Cloud by the Waterfall.

​

I can't wait to share with you guys this story, and I hope some of you will enjoy it. Thank you so much for reading na ka! 

​

COMING SOON

belleNY

sarNie Egg
There may be r rated scenes. I am not sure yet if I want it or not.

This is how I picture Yaya's hair.

credit: Maew_makeup

How I pictured Nadech's hair.

belleNY

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 1

The day started out like a typical Sunday morning. Seven A.M., the birds beautifully chirping typically from their nests, alarming all the living beings and nature around that it was time to be awake. The sun was up, warming the Land of Smiles. In the deep forest, passing through the grand bodhi trees, the waving banana trees, and the whistling bamboo were four white horses riding in a single filed line. Perched on to each glowing white horse was one woman.
Two of the four women were simply dressed, hair up into a bun, with a designed cloth wrapping around their pinned up hair. Both wore a jade green sabais, wrapping around their upper body, and maroon colored chong krabens (similar to pants). Both seemed to be masters of weaponry, trained for protection, as one had a bow and arrow, and the other had knives/daggers  and a sword packed onto their own pale horses. The two were servants. Both were protectors of the other two riders, one riding in front, and one in the back.

The other two riders wore similar clothing, but more extravagant. Their clothing was white with a gold patterned design on the cloth. These two women didn’t have their hair pinned up. Instead, their long, thick black hair was set free to flow with the lively wind. They wore beautiful, golden jewelry wrapped around their neck, and wrists. Both looked graceful riding onto their horses. Both were young and very beautiful. They were healthy looking, with glowing skin. They were the definition of beauty.

They were chatting, telling stories, laughing at jokes just to pass time until they reach they’re typical destination.  They laughed liked goddesses, like royalty. Well, that’s because two of them were actually part of the royal family. The two women in white and gold were sisters. One was older than the other. The eldest was named Nichari, and the youngest was Urassaya, or Ya for short. They were princesses. They lived in a beautiful kingdom right next to a mountain that looked like a sleeping woman. They were from the Cloud Kingdom. Both princesses were the only children of the King and Queen. Here, both were guarded by their own servants. The servant in the front was Princess Urassaya’s best friend, her name is Nuttinicha, but for short it was Nicha. She was the closest to Urassaya. Princess Urassaya and Nichari basically grew up together with Nicha. Nicha was looked as like an older sister to both. The other servant riding in the back was a strict one who worried too much. Her name was Noona (not a major character to this story). All women were enjoying their ride to their stop.
Each Sunday, it was a family tradition for the royal Cloud family to ride to the border of the Cloud and Land Kingdom. There on the border lies a great waterfall. The waterfall was very beautiful, who wouldn’t want to bathe in it? That’s what the royal Cloud family did. It was until years passed that the King and Queen of Cloud stopped going because of their age. Instead of going as a family, the daughters only went. They loved going to the waterfall. It was fun, and it never made them bored. It was basically their highlight of the week.

“Okay! We’re here!” Screamed Princess Ya. She tapped her horse to go ahead of the slow pack to reach to the waterfall.

“Princess! You have to wait for us! What happens if you get lost?!?” Screams Noona.

“Noona, the waterfall is just right there. I think Princess Ya will be just fine haha!” says a giggling Nicha.

Noona gets upset, but later is calmed by the Princess Nichari. “It’s fine Noona. Loosen up a little okay? We’ve done this hundreds, no, THOUSANDS of times now, and nothing bad has ever happened. Cool your heart na.”

“I’m only doing this for both your safety, but as you wish…” Noona mumbles.
The princesses undressed and hopped into the pool of clear water. They splashed around and swam like it was their first time. The princesses didn’t offer the servants to swim, as it was always typical for both servants to always reject. The servants were on duty to guard.

In the forest, heading towards the waterfall were two gentlemen. Both wore tattered clothing. Both were very handsome. 
Their names were Nadech and Boon. Both were Princes. Nadech is the brother of the ruling Land king, King Lek. Boon is biologically the cousin of Nadech and Lek, but he was adopted by the late King of Land, (Nadech and Lek’s father).

“Good thing you found us some tattered clothing Boon. Or else we wouldn’t have been able to leave the palace!” Screamed Nadech.

“It’s so stupid how Lek holds you like a prisoner at the palace. I mean, he needs to find himself a woman as well…” says Boon.

That was right. King Lek was holding his Prince Brother like a prisoner in the palace. He wanted his brother to find a wife so if something would happen to him, Nadech would rule with a Queen beside him. King Lek had his reasons. You can say he was overprotective of his brother. King Lek had the idea of gathering all the Noblemen's daughters to come to the palace to present themselves one by one to Nadech. All the girls drooled over Nadech. There, Lek expected Nadech to choose a wife. Things didn’t go the way as planned because Nadech just ran up to his room, rejecting them all.

“I know Lek just wants the best for me. It’s just that those women that he brought to the palace weren’t the type I wanted. They were so weird you know? If you saw them, you would have been been freaked out. They latched on to me, and treated me like a god, not like how they would treat a regular human being. I just felt bad on how much Lek got their hopes up…”

“Hey, I would have picked all of them as my wife! They were all beautiful to me. I don’t care about their personality like you. If they’re beautiful, I’ll take.”

“That’s so typical of you Boon… You’re a man whore you know that? Hahaha!!”

“Shut Up or I’ll go back to get the guards…” Boon hissed.

“Alright, alright. Sorry haha!” Laughed out Nadech. “No but really. I’m just not interested in those women. I don’t know why Lek doesn’t understand that I just want to find a good wife on my own you know? I need time.”
The two princes continued riding through the forest. Both wanted some time off as being princes. They needed to get out of royalty for a few days. That’s why they journeyed to the forest to camp out. They wanted to explore more of the land they owned.

(Back at the swimming Princesses.)

“Princesses. I hear something out there. Get up and dress!” Noona hissed.
Nicha heard the wrinkling leaves as well. The two sisters quickly dressed into their white robes, trying to dry themselves as fast as they can.
“Quickly!” hisses Nicha. Now the Princesses are worried.

“What’s happening?” questioned Ya.

“You better not be pulling a prank on us Nicha!” said Nichari.

“This isn’t. We need to leave. NOW.” Said Noona. “I thought it was some animals lurking into the forest, but now. My ears are telling me it’s something else.”

“THEN YOUR EARS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!” Screams a low voice from the forest.
In moments, men dressed in black were crawling down trees and slowly walking out of bushes. There were five men. They all seemed to have crazy, hungry eyes. They seemed to want something, and that was sex. “We won’t bite. We just want to talk.” Giggled one of the men.

“Haha! Yeah! We want to talk and mingle!” another stupidly giggled.

“Disgusting! You are dealing with Royalty right here!” Screamed Noona. Both servants got into fighting position. “We both can kill all of you if we can. Just peacefully leave us ------“

Coughing out blood, Noona falls on to the ground. The women look to see that the biggest man has gotten irritated with Noona, and decided to throw daggers at her. He must have been the leader. Princess Nichari and Ya scream with horror. They have just witnessed brutality right in front of their eyes for the first time. They cried in horror seeing the twitching Noona.

“Get on to your horses and run! GET OUT NOW!” hissed Nicha to the Princesses.

“HAHA! You ladies can’t run from us! Men, grab them! I’m hungry.” Said the biggest of them all. “These ladies think they have power? Let me teach them all a lesson.”

The women quickly ran on to their horses, but before they could, one of the men shot their horses. It was a blood bath. The princesses, still wrapped in their robes, were staying behind a protective Nicha. The women ran. The barbaric men seemed to enjoy this and laughed. They quickly started running, jumping onto trees like monkeys and started to scream through the trees like monkeys. This was a chase.
Princess Nichari and Ya were running behind Nicha. Nicha was running fast. Very fast. They ran for their lives. Princess Ya was behind.

Suddenly, Ya’s robe got stuck onto a branch sticking from a tree. Her robe was really tangled. As she got herself free, she looked up to see where Nichari and Nicha were, but they were nowhere to be seen. She could hear the men screaming closer to her. She didn’t want to call out for help, or else the men would have what they wanted. She was scared to death. She looked everywhere. There was no sign. Princess Ya decided to run a different direction. She wanted to turn back to the waterfall, just to stay there because the men would expect her to be there. She sneakily hid in the bushes near her and waited for the five men to pass. She saw only four pass her. Where was the fifth?
Ya didn’t care anymore. She waited too long and hasn’t seen the fifth man. She got up and ran towards the waterfall. As she was running, she didn’t even notice how much they ran. It seemed to take so long to reach to the waterfall. Did they run this far? She thought. Was she lost? She continued to run. She heard water hitting against each other! She wasn’t lost! She was close by!

In moments, Princess Ya can see her destination. She felt relieved a little. She noticed that one of the men didn’t kill Noona’s horse. It fled when it noticed Noona getting shot. If Ya could find that horse, she can quickly ride back home, and maybe catch up to the sisters. Ya will also have access to the left over weapons on the horses to protect herself.
In seconds, Ya fell down. She stepped on something sharp. It was a long piece of sharp wood that caught onto her foot. Blood was leaking everywhere. The wood piece was in deep. Princess Ya screamed out very loud, but that was a very big mistake to do.
She covered her mouth. She was so close to the waterfall. She started to hear yelling coming her way. OH NO! They heard her. Now the pedophilic men will come for her. She needed to get the wood piece out fast.

She sucked her fear up, and pulled very fast. More blood came out. Ya didn’t care anymore.
Ya limped to the waterfall and decided to hide. The men would be here any minute now. She saw bushes. She hid. She ripped part of her robe to bandage her wound. It wasn’t helping since the white cloth was turning red in seconds. Ya cried her eyes out. She was in danger. She was in pain. She felt like she was for sure going to die.
This wasn’t normal. This wasn’t her typical Sunday morning.  

“Boon! Did you hear that? It sounded like a girl screaming over there!”
“Lets go and check it out!”
The two princes quickly rode closer to the origin of the scream. 

belleNY

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 2

“Find Her!” the Big Man said. “She must be around here!”

The five men searched by the waterfall. Nothing. They noticed the gold jewelry and the clothing by Noona’s dead body. They collected it. They buried the body and covered it. There was something running close by, and it seemed to come towards fast.

“What the hell?” Boon said.

Nadech and Boon were staring at the five tattered men surrounded by a burial.

The Big Man looked at his men. “Get them. They might have witnessed something they shouldn’t have.”
The four men ran closure to attack, but didn’t expect the quick blows to the face by Nadech and Boon. Both Princes were trained fighters. They were fit and muscular. These men would be an easy match for the two Princes. They knocked the four men unconscious.

Shocked, the Big Man starred in shock. He quickly ran away holding the gold with him, and that was that… He was nowhere to be found again.

“That was easy… What a wuss…” Boon mumbled. “He ran like he saw a ghost…”

“Hey. Do you see this?” Nadech looks at the ground. “there’s so much blood here…”
Nadech follows the trail, leading into bushes. There, Prince Nadech sees a wet and dirtied figure in the bushes. He yells for Boon.

“She dead?”asks Boon.
“No. She’s… breathing alright…” replied Nadech. “Look at her wound. Those men must have stabbed her foot or something. We need to clean the wound quick”

Nadech grabbed the wounded Ya and carried her to the water to clean the wound. He wiped her arms and legs clean. He notice how her skin glowed. Then, he wiped her face clean. She was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life. She had the perfect face. The perfect eyes, lips, nose. Her hair was long and smooth. Her sent was so sweet. Everything about her was beautiful. He just stared… for a long time, admiring her beauty. He rubbed her cheek, removing hair strands from her face. He felt so bad for her. She must have gone through so much, he thought. He sort of made a promise to himself to look after this stranger for now on.

“Uhh… Nadech. Should we bring her back to the palace?”

Nadech snapped out of his day-dream. “Oh, uh… Yes. She’s wounded pretty bad. Let’s go. I’ll hold on to her.”

“Ooh. I didn’t know you were like that.” Boon giggled.

“Shut up. I’m doing this because I know that you’re a pervert.”

“So much for our fun get away…” Boon gloomily said.

The two princes quickly rode back to their kingdom. The Land Kingdom.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh, an NY FF...me like. Good job belleNY on ur first FF. I love stories about Prince & Princesses and if u add an "R" scene would be a treat for us but I'm also fine without it as long as it has an ending. I'll be looking forward to ur update.

belleNY

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 3

Before stopping at the palace, the Princes had to change into their royalty attire, which was hidden at a small cottage. They dressed quickly, and left quickly.

AT THE PALACE

Nadech carried the wounded Ya to his room. All the guards and servants were surprised to see of the Prince suddenly showing up on the doorsteps of the palace. They all thought he had been in his room locked up the whole time. They were even more shocked to see the Prince holding a young woman. They all questioned to themselves if this will be the future queen. They were all excited.
Boon took care of explaining to his older cousin about the disappearance of Nadech and him. Boon never mentioned about the young lady they found though.

Nadech didn’t care about anything else, but taking care of the young beauty. He ordered a doctor to clean the wound properly, and he ordered his servants to clean Ya up, wiping her body, and to dress her. Did he need to tell his brother the King? He shrugged off the idea.

“Your Royal Highness. Your guest is dressed and clean. She hasn’t woken up yet,” one servant said.

Nadech thanked all of his servants that helped, and told them he would take of the sleeping girl for now.
They were alone. She was sleeping on his gigantic bed. He walked towards his bed. Leaned next to the sleeping beauty. She looked peaceful. He smiled at her.

***KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK***

Nadech was startled.
“Come in.”

“Your Highness. The King would like to have a meeting with you.” Said the servant.
“Alright.”
Nadech left the room, following the servant. He was sort of bummed…

King Lek was sitting on his thrown. He looked like a god. He wore the colors gold. King Lek was a very handsome man. He and Nadech sort of shared the same features. The dimples when smiling, their long heads, and dark eyes. You could tell they were brothers.
The room was gigantic. There were golden pillars supporting the high ceiling. The walls were painted blood red.
King Lek wasn’t happy with his brother as he got the word that his brother magically walked up the doorsteps of his palace when he thought he had locked his brother up for punishment. He was quite upset that Nadech ignored his help the other day of finding a bride…

“Hello brother. How was your little adventure?” Said Lek.

“It was good.” Nadech was trying to ignore his brother’s gaze.

“Do I have to remind you that out there is dangerous? Can’t you see that I am protecting you from the dangers out there? Why don’t you ever listen to your elders?!”
It was silent.

“I don’t want to always yell at you, you know... Never mind this. I’ll just get to the point. I would like you to meet someone. I have hired and appointed someone to be my State Counselor. You know Klahan right? He’s been here sometimes. I have hired him to be my assistant sort of. He will help make decision with me. I trust him with help and decisions.”
A small old man walks to the room. He has a beard. He wears clothing of only black. To Nadech, he sort of looked like a crow with his long, pointy nose. The man had a long gray beard, and a long mustache that looked like whiskers.

“Nice to meet you your Highness.” Klahan said.

Nadech nodded to Klahan. “Is this all you wanted? Can I leave,” he said to his brother.

“Yes(sigh), you may leave.” King Lek said. He expected more from Nadech. He wondered why Nadech was so rude. He was the King, and he should gain more respect. Lek brushed it off. “I’m sorry Klahan. I expected my brother to be more welcoming and more formal. He’s just a kid. I apologize for his actions.”

“Oh No! No need to apologize. I know the type of person Prince Nadech is. Very typical for their age,” Klahan glared at the Prince walking away.

The room was dim. Ya could tell she wasn’t home. Instead of waking up to white and gold walls, she woke up to red and gold walls. She panicked. She started to remember what happened to her. The disgusting men attacking her. She remembers witnessing murder in front of her eyes. She quickly got up to see that she was wearing a red nightgown. She noticed she was clean and her wound was nicely bandaged. She was standing on a gigantic golden bed. Was she kidnapped, she thought. Or was she saved. She heard someone coming closer to the door. Footsteps. She quickly looked around the room. She spotted a tiny vase right next to her. She grabbed it and got into bed again.

Nadech entered the room. He was surprised that the young lady was still sleeping.

“She’s still sleeping?” She heard a male’s voice. She can hear footsteps coming closer to the bed, closer to her. She was getting nervous. She tried her best to make it look like she was asleep, but she couldn’t help breathing harder than before! But she heard the footsteps stepping away from her bed. She felt relieved.

Nadech decided it was a long day. He needed a bath. He decided to go wash his body first, and then he would try waking the beautiful girl. He needed to look fresh. The bath was quick. It took about five minutes max. Nadech was obviously excided. He got out of the tub, and ordered one of his servants to grab his red sarong(dress like cloth) for him. He wore his under garments, and put on his sarong. He didn’t put on a shirt because it was warm outside, exposing his muscular chest. Unlike most Thai men, Nadech was a little bit on the hairy side, showing some shagginess on his chest. He entered his room and noticed the girl still asleep.

Ya quickly went full fake sleeping mode now. She closed her eyes when she heard footsteps again. Like before, her breathing was a mess. For her, she felt like her body was forcing her to breathe even louder! She was going to get caught fake sleeping for sure!

Nadech walked closer to the sleeping girl. He was surprised that she was still sleeping. Maybe if he tried waking her up now, he thought. He got closer to her, sitting right next to her on the bed. He leaned closer, and stopped. Nadech was stunned by her beauty again. His eyes traced from her long eyelashes, to her cute nose, and down to her plump rosy lips. She was peaceful. He thought she looked very cute in the red nightgown. He smiled. He thought maybe he shouldn’t wake her up. He decided to lay next to her now, leaning on his side and supporting his head with his hand.

Ya grew even more nervous. Who was this pervert watching her sleep? She could feel the warmth radiating from him. She could even feel his breathe hitting her, or maybe it was from the opened window? What was he going to do with her? Why was it so quiet?!?!?! All these ideas kept on popping in her head. Ya couldn’t take it anymore.

***BANG!!!!***

Ya had quickly swung her hand that was holding the little vase, hitting the “pervert” in the head. She gave a little shriek when she attacked.

Nadech rolled off the bed and onto the ground.

SILENCE….

Ya was getting ready for another hit, but it was quiet. Nothing came back to her. She held the little vase above her head. She opened her eyes as wide as she could, making sure she wouldn’t blink. She was breathing really hard out from her nose. With her free hand, she untucked herself from the red blanket and slowly peeked down on to the floor from her bed. There on the floor, laid a handsome man. The Princess was surprised of what she saw. He was VERY handsome, and she just hit him right on the head.
She got out of the bed, hopping over the fainted young man.  She pushed her long black hair to one side of her shoulder. She leaned closer to see if he was breathing. He wasn’t…

She got even more nervous! Was this her first time killing a man? She felt like she didn’t even swing that hard… Was it possible to die from her hit??? He didn’t have any shirt!!!! DISGUSTING, she thought! Maybe he did deserve the blow to the head. She kept on thinking. There was no one else in the room. No one came rushing in. This was the perfect time to escape! She quickly stood up and turned. As she took one step towards the door, something grabbed her leg and pulled her down to the floor. She gave a little shriek, dropping the little vase. It rolled to the wall, far from her reach. She hit the floor. She moaned in pain from her fall and from her wounded foot. In seconds she realized that the handsome young man who creepily stared at her for a long time was faking the whole time, and was now on top of her. Both glaring into each other’s eyes.

belleNY

sarNie Egg
fea4567 said:
Oooh, an NY FF...me like. Good job belleNY on ur first FF. I love stories about Prince & Princesses and if u add an "R" scene would be a treat for us but I'm also fine without it as long as it has an ending. I'll be looking forward to ur update.
Haha me too! I have been reading a lot of NY FFs on here. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy it. right now, I'm sort of winging at the story and typing down whatever pops into my head.  :thanks:  :thanks:

sarNie Adult
I love Chapter 3! It was just like Prince Nadech to trick Princess Ya into making him stare at him while he was "asleep". I also laughed at that part where you described that Lek and Nadech had dimples. You're right! I knew that but I never kind of put that two information together! That makes perfect sense. They are the Dimple brothers! hahahaha. I love this and I'm looking forward to the next chapters! 

belleNY

sarNie Egg
fea4567 said:
Yay, another update!  Thank you, belleNY, you just made my night.  Can't wait for the romance to begin.
Thank you so much for reading! I will try to update soon!

belleNY

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
I love Chapter 3! It was just like Prince Nadech to trick Princess Ya into making him stare at him while he was "asleep". I also laughed at that part where you described that Lek and Nadech had dimples. You're right! I knew that but I never kind of put that two information together! That makes perfect sense. They are the Dimple brothers! hahahaha. I love this and I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Yes, when the love actually starts I think... Hahaha. I will try to update soon ka. Thank you so much for reading! It means so much!