FAN FICTION FEVER : NO RULE

sarN

sarNie Granny
....use any actress/actor ..doesn't matter if they are American , Chinese , Japaneses , ect

.... rated R'
" spoiler tag "
for it

Muddie Murda's Note:
Just a side note :). After completing your fan fiction, you can put "Complete" in the title topic and we can have it moved to the completed section. That way, for those who like to read completed fan fictions (such as myself :D) will be able to find it easier. You don't have to, just a courtesy. ^_^ If you want to PM one of the mods or admins to move it for you so you don't have to edit the title, that's no problem as well! Thanks to all the writers and readers for making this section possible.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. that's it..
only 2 rules ..
YUP.
you'll draw more attention in than anything with SPOILER TAG .. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im just glad SarN didnt ask us to cut down on the "r" rated requests! LOL

red~ for strawberry color

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know that people will go after sarN if she had made us cut down on those scene plus she wants those scenes herself. lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh yea ...thats right huh?!!

SarN is our role model...

fun

Expired Sarnie
A new rule, has to have a at least one of the things listed or you can have all of them in your ficiton :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

:loool: I am just kidding!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
A new rule, has to have a at least one of the things listed or you can have all of them in your ficiton :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:
:loool: I am just kidding!

i agree funfun...
and im NOT kidding! LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think this is cool.... and gives me also an idea to write up a story....

but i was also updating to the other forum... because of the series that im watching aside from lakorns.. (^-^)V

but then it says no rule...

hehehehe

i got short stories... that i wrote last year.. its not really in good english grammar.. but i could say that as long as you understand... it wont be a problem...

sarN

sarNie Granny
grammar mistake is acceptable i dont' think anybody is a professorial writer , so it all cool . I make mistake too ...no biggie as long as we understand it

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the truth is...i cant even post without going back like 5 x atleast to fix my typos...

we have questions... we will surely ask lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
im just having fun right now about the fan fiction thingy...

me and my friend who's working out on the fan fiction...

im the writer and the GIF/banner maker, while my friend is my editor of WALLPAPER. cool huh ^_^

p.s.
yes, i know... i wasn't familiar at first in this forum but now... im getting use to it..tnx...