FAN (YRF Movies)

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is the first look of this movie. Details and story not revealed yet.
On a poll, this movie won the 'Most Awaited Film of 2015' title, beating Bajrangi Bhaijaan, voted by public.

Fan - 28 %
Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 27%
Bajirao Mastani - 17%

cr yrf

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. Those crowds are real. Shot live when SRK had events or met his fans somewhere, now used for this film

cecilia

Staff member
A movie or a documentary? I miss him having good movie though ..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
FAN - Teaser 2 - Introducing Gaurav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKziLmjSVB4&feature=iv&src_vid=VSImvK0De3I&annotation_id=annotation_3865638845

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

***Shah Rukh Khan's FAN is the MOST anticipated film of 2016***

2016 will be an year of experimentation!

Now you may ask that every year has been an experimentation, every year we see different kinds of films releasing. Like in 2015, we had Masaan, Badlapur, Titli that were off the road.

…and I agree with you. But which year had all the top stars doing films that’different from their normal roster? Yes, 2016 will that kind of year. it will be also an year when all the Khans, Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Sunny Deol will all be having a release, which didn’t happen in 2015. So tell me, isn’t 2016 special?

Okay, like I said before, in 2016, out top stars will doing something different than the films they have been serving for the last couple of years. Shah Rukh Khan will be doing Fan and Raees, both diametrically opposite of his last couple of films, that were masala potboilers. Hrithik Roshan is doing a prehistoric adventure drama in Mohejo Dharo. Salman Khan has changed his appearance to become a rustic wrestler in Sultan, then Aamir Khan himself plays a real-life wrestler in Dangal. Akshay Kumar also recreates a real-life daring incident for his upcoming Airlift.

We asked our readers which of these film are you most excited about. And it’s Shah Rukh Khan’s Fan that won the maximum number of votes, with the film earning around 36% votes. It’s followed closely by Akshay Kumar’s Airlift with 26% votes and then by Salman Khan’s Sultan with 22% votes.

Source:http://goo.gl/u7W2UQ

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read in a website that Fan and Raees is a different story of all SRK movies. They were auditioning people who resembled SRK to act in this. I'm excited to know the story  :dance1:  :dance1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
So imagine, you get to meet SRK somehow. What will be your first reaction? Like a die-hard, crazy fan, you will ask for an autograph or a photo. But King Khan had a better story to share – his funniest encounter with a fan!
The 50-year-old actor, who plays an obsessive fan in his upcoming drama Fan, was recently asked about his various fan experiences from sweet to serious, at a press conference. Khan said while there are a lot of 'intense' stories, his favourite is the funniest encounter he ever had with a fan.
"One night, a person entered the house, he took off his clothes, jumped into my swimming pool and swam. When the security guard caught him asking who he was, he said, 'I don't want anything. I just wanted to bathe in Shah Rukh Khan's swimming pool'. I found that very endearing and amusing. When I was called down, I met and hugged him. He did not want any photo or autograph," said Khan to a media agency.
*LOLS*
[SIZE=11pt]When asked if he ever met a fan, whose obsession alarmed him, King Khan said his female admirers never 'scare' him and as far as his fanboys are concerned, they are generally sweet and sensitive. The actor said he is a regular person and that is the reason why people identify with him. "My stardom dwells on the fact that I am extremely ordinary, regular person. Maybe that's why my fans are very regular and kind of cool. I am not this awe-inspiring, strong muscular man. I have never had fans, who have scared me," the actor said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]cr PTI[/SIZE]