FANFIC REQUEST

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Have an idea or have a couple in mind that you would like in a fanfic....write it here and let others read.

ANY REQUEST FOR FANFICS HERE :D FEEL FREE to write anything ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
LMAO ceci

hmmmm... I've been thinking of another ATEAM one shot... lol
I'll try my best to come up witha plot soon... soooo busy with school atm... can't even find time to sit around and watch TV -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, i wanted to make a sequel of "Midnight Mistress" . Werewolf & Vampire . It tempting to start it immediately because lately i been watching to many night creature movie , it give me idea and stuff , even right now my brain is forming picture of shirt ripping , muscle tighten wolf and stuff . I like dark fiction , with disturbing side story , evil in the lurking -- ya' know what i mean ? Lady0fdarkness's fiction "Till Life Do Us Part" almost hit the spot . The thing with dark fiction is that I'm afraid to read the next chp :lol: cuz it alway something sicken and pure evil .

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg sarn!! you make me so interested already..

MUAHAHAHAHA!!! EVIL LAUGH LOL XP...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lols, as matter of fact...im like sarn too...i loveeee reading disturbin fics. on mental ppl, sick pure evil types. Other than that, i enjoyyyyy writing on sad depressing ones lmao.

i alrdy hav an idea for a dark fic, just not sure whether i can post it here or not. its kinda disturbin LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Well, i wanted to make a sequel of "Midnight Mistress" . Werewolf & Vampire . It tempting to start it immediately because lately i been watching to many night creature movie , it give me idea and stuff , even right now my brain is forming picture of shirt ripping , muscle tighten wolf and stuff . I like dark fiction , with disturbing side story , evil in the lurking -- ya' know what i mean ? Lady0fdarkness's fiction "Till Life Do Us Part" almost hit the spot . The thing with dark fiction is that I'm afraid to read the next chp :lol: cuz it alway something sicken and pure evil .
it's the sequel that I've been waiting for!! :lol:
I like reading dark stories as well... the darker, the better! but I suck when it comes to writing it -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
@ Sarn: requesting an anime story into fanfic. :p

-----------
first time to lurk here... weeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

sarN

sarNie Granny
anime ? my favorite would be Ranma 1/2 ! imagine me writing that ! i will have a headache since the character are quite annoying :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
anime ? my favorite would be Ranma 1/2 ! imagine me writing that ! i will have a headache since the character are quite annoying :lol:

LOL... im not really a big fan of Ranma 1/2. i am more of a fan school life and shounen anime. i see to it that the guys are quite beautiful XD
who's the animator of Midnight Secretary again??? maybe she/he has other collections of manga stories... ;)

maivxis

sarNie Egg
hey i don't remeber where i read this story from but it is a D2B fanfic..about two brother dan and beam getting revenge on two girls b/c one of the girl's father did something bad to there dad..so dan is evil but kind of soft and get the friend. beam is straight out mean and tortures the daughter of the person who has done bad to there father....

both girls get rape..dan's girl is nice and can cook. Beam's girl is feisty and can't cook..
they all got marry b/c dan and beam took them home and they got caught..later dan's girl is pregnant and dan realize he loves her..but beam doesn't agree he still hate them and calls dan stupid to fall in love with the enemy..

sorry thats all i remember..please write something related to this..i never got to finish the story..it has been stuck in my head for 3 yrs

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I like YADECH! Hehe :) Maybe you guys can do that too. I'm thinking about making another FF about them again soon. But hopefully I will finished this FF that I'm continuingly working on will be done this april or may. Lol :)

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
want pong/pan , pan/weir , ploy/ken , ploy/gun k. / kan/pan, / chat/gun, /chat/porshe/ punch/mario, punch/por, punch/ken , a ff of rita, mint chalida, [but please not about yaya, it's too much already] mint natawarut, chompoo, lee seung gi...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can someone write one of mike and Margie? I love these two together! I am a writer myself but I don't have the time too and I haven't even finished Mpc! A short story will be fine!;)