FANFIC Trailers/MV

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Nikki came up with the idea.

1. Share fanfic trailer/mv/slideshow of fanfics in here or that you just made up.
2. You can request one and if anyone is willing to make one for you...YAY! Awesome.
3. You can request if anyone has pictures/clips you can use to make your FF trailer/mv
4. You can post pictures/clips others need.
5. I don't know what else...but if you all have something you would like to add---feel free :D

I for one am excited to see what comes in here. Have fun everyone.

EDIT: I'm going to add one more after seeing the ones posted up.
Once you post up your MV/Trailer, please also add the link to the fanfic (if there is one) ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp, Lome, I don't remember watching your MV, it's amazing--beautiful.
also welcome back--long time to no see here in the ff section. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
my 2 slots for making a fan fic trailer is available. but actually, im on a roll of making fan mv's and fan trailers that's why i suggested it. mmm... i decided that if i get writer's block with my fanfics... i rather get myself busy with making videos.

if you also want me to make a fanfic trailer, its fine with me but i need to get the synopsis or maybe a quote to your story so that i input that in editing, also i need pictures (high resolution pictures, not pixelated or small pictures please!) and if you have specific clips that you want to input... PM to me and give me the link if where i can download it. same goes with the song.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this is a good idea! ^_^
I've been planning to make a fanfic trailer for Feb ladies and Love Me Not but I can't think of a good song for those fanfics... lol any suggestions?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gasp, Lome, I don't remember watching your MV, it's amazing--beautiful.
also welcome back--long time to no see here in the ff section. :D

thanks RR... I made it after I finish writing the fic.. so maybe that's why you didn't get to see it yet. hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
this thread is intended for entertaining the readers and viewers... hahahha convincing them to read the fanfics... hehehe

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
these are super awesome!!! lol...but doesnt it take a long time to have one? or was i doing the long way?