Fangirl Ch3 Jan.19

simplysweet

Simplysweet
me too....im a little upset at PLR's outcome..but i still love MTEAM!.. im also looking forward to your FF version. hehe..i might even do my own version of PLR just because they messed up the good storyline of PLR for MTEAM....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Good start, Fun. You got me hooked, ja. Keep it coming.

I hope you did well on your finals! THANK YOU!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not depress or anything but I changed the plot 180 degree lol it's more of a depressing love story. Why? Well blame it on all the kdramas that I have been watching and rewatching.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chapter 1
“It’s useless to mope around, he’s not coming back,” Urassaya shook Chalida on the shoulder. “Don’t be so selfish, you still have your mother to take care of. Mint, do you hear me!” she shook even harder.

A year earlier…
“We did it, buddy! A toast to victory!” shouted Nadech.

“It’s not official until we pass the preliminary. CR has high expectation, may we do well tomorrow,” Prin raised his glass.

“Tsk! You’re CR Textile new employees? Ha, it’s a living hell there. They are an evil cult. You don’t know what you airheads are getting into.”

“Hey missy, watch your language,” Nadech yelled. “You think you’re pretty to act so highly and rude, huh?”

Prin held Nadech back and asked out of curiosity, “What makes you think CR is an evil cult?”

She ignored him. “Khun Pa ka! How much do I owe you?”

“1,000 baht.”

“1,000? Are you ripping me off because I’m drunk?” she complained. She searched for her wallet. “Khun Pa ka, I think I left my wallet at home.”

The lady raised her hand and knocked on her head, “You young generation, what am I going to do with you? Why did you order when you have no money?”

“Khun Pa ka, don’t worry, I will pay you. Hold on.” She walked toward a group of men. “02-789-1989 is my cell number. Can you pay for my meal? I promise to pay you back,” she bowed at a 30 degree angle.

Prin took out his wallet. Nadech grabbed a hold on him, “Don’t tell me you’re…”

Prin brushed him off, “Just continue drinking.”

“Khun Pa ka, how much does she owe you?”

“1,000 baht.”
Prin handed her the money. “You should use the change to grab a taxi home.”

“Thank you,” she smiled and left.

“Hey you forgot the change,” he followed her out. “Hey miss… It’s not safe for a girl to drink out at night alone.”

She lashed out on him, he dodge and caught her by the arm. “Mister, you seem nice. CR Textile likes to take advantage of nice people. They will eat you up.”

She pushed him away, singing loudly; her voice faded as she disappeared into the dark.

-

Nadech playful punched Prin, “Mark, where did you go last night?”

“Nut head, I took you home. How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay, just still feeling a bit dizzy.” They got into the elevator.

A woman came dashing toward the elevator, Prin held onto the elevator door. “Hey it’s that girl. She acted all mighty last night, why the hell is she here when she’s so against CR?” Nadech face turned sour.

“Knock it off Nadech,” Prin warned.

Nadech saw her eyes roll at them. “I should be the one with the long face here, missy.”

Prin elbowed him in the stomach, “I said knock it off.”

There were approximately 60 people present in the room. The Chairman was the spokesperson himself. “You will be heading to Khao Yai National Park where each individual will randomly be put in teams of 3. There you will receive a map and further directions will be given. I give you my best regard.”

Yes I changed the storyline. I need a new title. Can't think of any at the moment, any suggestion?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I like drunken guys in FF. they're so funny. I say you keep the title until you write some more. Maybe that will help you along the way Fun! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chapter 2
4 hours later, arrived at Khao Yai National Park…
“Team 1: Prin, Nadech and Chalida.” The training supervisor had finished with the last group. “Please come forward to receive your packages as labeled by your team number.”

“I’m Nadech. You must be Chalida. Chalida. Chalida. Chalida is such a cute name, the pronunciation just rolls off your tongue,” he kissed

“No, I am not Chalida,” said she. “I’m Wanida. You can call me Gybsy,” she put out her hand for a handshake. Nadech shook her hand and didn’t let go.”

“This is a not time to be flirting,” a voice interrupted Nadech and he let go of her hand.

“See you around,” Wanida waved goodbye as she looked for her team.

Nadech and Prin glanced at their teammate, Chalida. “It must be fate.” Prin smiled.

“You! You’re Chalida? Wow, you have a sweet name but somehow it doesn’t suit your face,” Nadech frowned.

“Let’s get this over with. Last 10 teams will not pass the preliminary, thus you don’t get the job. We have 24 hours to complete this task. We have a map, water proof sleeping bags, and a GPS. But the GPS battery life will not last; therefore we must use it wisely. There’s water and the food must be sealed in plastic wrappers… unless you want to get attacked by a wild animal. Before we get going, any questions?”

The two of them blinked at her one long breath speech.

Prin asked, “How did you know 10 teams will be eliminated?”

“I overheard. Some of the things we need to collect are in different area. And we cannot just grab anything. The items are marked with small CR print.”

Nadech interrupted, “And let me guess you have overheard that too.”

“No it says on here,” she handed him the paper.

Nadech looked at it in confusion, “What does this have to do with anything with the position I applied for?”

Chalida answered, “The Company wants to test us for our capability and determination. Although the position you applied does not prerequisite you to know, you still must know some of the materials that we use. And the others are just things to make this more complicated. It’s their way of saying have fun and get to know your co-workers.”

“But why do they have to cut 10 teams. That is half the people here today.” Prin said.

“Who said life is fair, originally they meant to hire only 30 workers, not 60. Someone from the hiring department had selected 60 out of 200 applications due to miscommunication. What else can they do but devise this plan.”

“Do you like to poke your nose into people’s business?” Nadech said.

“I can’t help it when they speak so loud. You just have to be there at the right place right time. Should we get going? We have until 1pm tomorrow. And we have been walking nowhere for two hours now and had not found a thing on this list.”

Another 5 hour passed and they have managed to find 3 of the 10 items listed; limestone along the Dong Dek range, sandstone outcrop in the south, and redwood bark near Khao Yai main river system.

“This is crazy,” Nadech complained. “They could have given us bikes at least. It’s getting dark and windy. It looks like the weather is not going to be nice. I think we should return.”

Prin said, “Is this what you mean by testing, Chalida?”

“Yes. We must continue to move forward regardless of the weather.”

“Oh look I found the granite by the biggest oak tree in the surrounding area. Now we just got to look for a piece with those damn yellow prints,” Nadech beamed. “4 down, 6 to go. How are we going to do that with the time we have on our hands? It’s going to take another hour to get to the next destination. Oh shit… dam! Shit! Why! Why do you have to freaking damn rain!”

Chalida faced turned pale, “We will be shit alright if we don’t leave her immediately. We are right by the river. The water is already rapidly rising.”

Nadech screamed, “Holy shit! It ain’t no rain, it’s storming, Mommy!” he pointed his finger toward the tidal wave coming for them.

“Run!”Prin exclaimed.

I think I exaggerated the tidal wave lol my mom says she witness a storm like that once when she was back in Laos lol

Saifah

bite me x___
Oh my! Nadech is such a flirt! Please update soon

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chapter 3
Prin climbed up on the rocks and reached out his hand to Chalida, “I will pull you up.”

She was about to grabbed onto Prin’s hand, but the tidal wave carried her into the roaring river. Prin didn’t hesitate to rescue her. Nadech reached at the higher ground, he turned around and noticed Prin and Chalida where nowhere to be seen. Nadech cried out, “Mark! Don’t fuck with me! Where the hell are you! Mark! Mark!”

He saw Prin, and focused on where he was swimming toward. There he spotted Chalida drifting away with the current. He ran toward the direction of the flow but he had to take another route around. He needed to call for help. He wasn’t too worried for Prin for he knew Prin was an excellent swimmer.

Prin finally caught Chalida sinking where the current was at a slow pace. He dived in and swam to shore with her in his muscle arms. He took off both of their backpacks and laid her flat on her back. He slapped the side of her face side to side as if her face was a patty. “Chalida, wake up.”

She wasn’t breathing. He didn’t know how to perform CPR. Instantly scenes from lakorns popped into his head. Could it be as easy as what they show on television?.

He tilted her head, parted her lips and pinched her nose. His lips were just an inch away from her lips and just about to puff air into her mouth. She squirt out water into his face and her eyes popped open as she was gasping for air until she saw who was on top of her. She didn’t miss her target and used all the strength she has left and punched him in the eye. “Ouch what was that for? I was going to perform mouth to mouth since you weren’t breathing.”

She apologized as she sat up, “I’m sorry. You just scared me. Did you even know what you were doing? You had your eyes closed.”

Prin, who had his hand over his right eye, “I don’t know how to perform mouth to mouth, but when you are with a person who isn’t breathing, you don’t have a choice but to at least try to save that person’s life.”

Chalida sat still feeling guilty. “Are you usually nice to everyone?”

He smiled, “Is that a compliment?” She didn’t answer. It was no longer raining, and it was already night time. They had no choice but to seek shelter. “Let’s get going, I’m sure the rain will come again and the river will rise higher.” Chalida got up but suddenly collapsed back down and shrieked in pain. “What’s wrong?” Prin asked.
“My ankle,” she bellowed.

It was too dark to see, he knelt down. Get on my back.

She hesitated, “But I’m heavy and I have to carry my backpack and you got to carry yours.”

“Yes I can tell that you’re heavy, but just hop on. I will be fine,” he laughed. She got on his back. He continued, “I don’t bite, just put your arms around my shoulder.” She refused to wrap her arms around him; she gripped his jacket for support.

10 minutes later, Chalida spotted a little cave. Although it had no door, it would at least keep them from the rain for the night. She looked at her watch, “It’s almost midnight and it’s raining again.”

“We need to make a fire; you can catch a cold, if you don’t dry up. I heard it gets really cold.”

“The lighter doesn’t work. We’ll have to wait until some of the water dries. Even so, we don’t have any woods. It’s too dangerous to go out at night.

“We’re in luck. There’s a stack of wood piled at the side there. Prin walked up toward it. Hey look, there’s an old zip lock bag. And look at this, inside of it, there’s a lighter and a note attached to it.

“Does it have anything written on it?” she asked.

“First let me start the fire so that we can see it better.”

After Prin made the fire, Chalida read it aloud: “Previously there was another couple before us that had to take shelter here and they were kind enough to prepare some firewood and some matches in case someone is in need of help. We liked to repay their kindness by piling more woods and instead of matches, we left you a lighter. Please use it well. Sincerely Asanee and Prapai.”

*If you had read Bittersweet Romance with Rome and Rita, you will understand this part lol If not, let me explain. There was a scene where they (Asanee and Prapai) had to take shelter in a cave and the cave where Mark and Mint are at is the same exact one lol

Sorry, it is still going at a slow pace. I promise to pick it with the next update. And those who are wondering when Yaya will come into the picture. She won't appear anytime soon. To make up for it, I will give Yadech a ... um... not sure yet lol

And to those who are wondering what role will be given to Aun and Gybzy... Aun will show up soon. Aun and Gybzy are the rais

And also, I need a poster. Something gloomy and sad. After all this is suppose to be one of those sad romance. But don't worry it will be a happy ending... I hope so.

And I am so sorry that each chapter are so short. They seem long when I'm typing on Microsoft Word but once I pace it on here, it just seem so short.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol I love the part where Prin is slapping Chalida like a patty. I was laughing! hahha. Take your time Fun! I'm loving it so far! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
M&M roles will get depressing later. I can't make Mark funny, he's the serious/calm/kind type- very gentleman-like guy.

Those who are confuse why I'm using Mark and Prin interchangeably... Prin is the real name. Mark is the chue-len (play name), in English we call it a nickname.