Fan's Outraged!! Ken gives back Trophy.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Unbelievable and actually prettie sad for Ken fans like myself...as we all know the 39th Annual Soccer math just happened a couple of days ago..and at the end of the match one man was chosen as "Man of the Match" from each team. Aum was chosen for the white team and Ken was chosen for the green team. Apparently fans are out-raged and demanded that Ken forfeit...basically give up and give back the trophy he did not deserve..many of fans said he did "crap" on the field and only received the award because he was the "alpha dog" of ch.3...So earlier today Ken actually took a visit to the Ch.3 offices to return the trophy :lmao: poor boy...

I mean yeah he doesn't deserve it but gosh it wasn't the boy's fault..he didn't hand out the trophy...

Here are some pictures of him handing back the trophies
-i dun know why the images aren't showing so here are the link
make sure u look at the first picture first than the 2nd...the first one is quite dramatic (credit: manager co.)

manager.co.th/php.?act=ken=pictures_post&f

manger.co.th./index.php?act_ken+pictures_post&f2

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
:loool: you got me there for a second......good one! .......I actually thought aww how humble of ken to do such a thing :loool:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!!!! That was a good one, i kinda fell for it. Hahahahaha!!!! But yeh Ken didn't really deserve the trophy should have been someone else.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Kashie so many people April Fool fooled with me all morning and I wasn't believing this one. Good try and I absolutely love the picture of Ann!

Anyways he should return the trophy lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
good one i got fooled haha my prof even warn our class about april fools today...i can't believe i fell for this urgh

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Kashie so many people April Fool fooled with me all morning and I wasn't believing this one. Good try and I absolutely love the picture of Ann!

Anyways he should return the trophy lol
LOL for real so obvious dat they gave it to him cause he's a fave

anyway kashie i fell for it LOL i aint look at da pix though i just scrolled down to read da comments and was like oh shiet lol