Fantasy Lakorn?

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
I was wondering since kula saen suay plays at 1 o'clock on ch. 7 (gomin done playing) what other fantasy lakorns are playing on ch. 7 and if so what time? oh almost forget i'm from minnesota so it gots to be central time but please help me out yah hahaha.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
KhonJaiOrn said:
I was wondering since kula saen suay plays at 1 o'clock on ch. 7 (gomin done playing) what other fantasy lakorns are playing on ch. 7 and if so what time? oh almost forget i'm from minnesota so it gots to be central time but please help me out yah hahaha.
[post="101456"][/post]​

Kula already ended is it rerunning at 1:00 o'clock? The only lakorn airing is Kor Gaya Sith.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't be....Because the only lakornpuenbarn that is re-airing is 'Gomin' and it said nothing of re-airing...

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i don't know about yah but kula saen suay is still playing at 1 o'clock during the weekends on my statellite or whatever. and i heard about the kror guy yasit movie suppose to be airing but my parents or anyone hasn't told me about that yet. yeah gomin stop airing but i bought the movie anyways so it's all good. i just wanted to know what other fantasy lakorns are supposing to be airing and if so what time that's all. thanks for your help and please keep replying to this topic cause really what i want to know what do you guys think of the movies, Singha Krai Phob, Kula Saen Suay, Gomin, and Kror Guy Yasit? How many versions were there? Name some characters? What did you like or dislike about each movies? Give some summaries about each movies?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What satellite do you have..? Because IPTV is the only satellite that comes directly from Thailand...And one thing...Goh Gaiyasith already aired like 4 months ago...Gomin is about to re-air and Gula San Suay have been over since 4 mths ago also...And its not re-aired or anything...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw Sing ha krai phob -Yam version and it was good. Yam was so cute. her outfit, hair style in this la korn was so cute. pra egg is alright but his acting is not as good though. but i like that Yam&Pra egg is always together.and they have a kid together you see the baby too. Gomin-Yam&Phone version. it was good they were cute. but it has too little sweet scenes which i didn't like. as for Koh guy ya sith. i'm waiting to watch Yam with the Saturday guy couple.they look like a dramatic sad couple because he's a mean guy thinks she's bad like her cousin. the kids in the la korn can't really act though.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
well sorry but i really don't know what satellite i have but it does say iptv for sure hahah but i'll check on that once i get back home you see i'm like an hour and a half away from my home and the only times i get to watch the fantasy lakorns is when i'm back at home like every first weekend of each month...the last episode and movie i watched was kula saen suay and it;s the part when james went to rescue aom when the yak transformed into james just so he can get a little something something from aom hahaha j/k but yah know that part. i don;t really know how many verisons are there for each movies i stated but the singha krai phob movie that i have is like hella old and hella long hahha. i really want to watch the kror guy yasit movie but i don;t think it;s going to show at all. well anyways keep on replying to this topic if yah be reading this. thanks.

if any sweet ladies out there want to holla, hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp hahha i mean at least add me to your friends list

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
That part was really old...But anyways what Singh Harg Grai Pobe version are you talking about 'KhonJaiOrn'...? Because there were 3 versions of it...

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
the singha krai phob movie i have was like 20 years old well i think hahah but it;s old though and then i hear about yam's & phone's verison but i haven't watch that or even got a chance to look at a site that has that movie. but i seen pics of the new singha krai phob so i was thinking hmmm i should get that one but i really want to see yam's & phone's version first. i wasn't really into the kula saen suay movie until i saw aom and wow she's a beauty. but anyways there's more to say but keep asking or just keep replying to this topic. thanks.

hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yam and Phone did not play the second version of singha krai phob, it was Yam and another guy. I like this version too.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
'KhonJaiOrn'..You still have the old version of Singh Harg Grai Pobe...? Not Yam's version though..But the old old one..Because I've been looking for that version...

yak

sarNie Adult
anyone have them in khmer? i went to the online store, but they have it ,and looking or dont have it?

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
yeah i still have the old verison of singha krai phob, my parents taped it off of something but it;s liek 5 video cassettes. i still remember parts of it but i didn;t really like the first part when singha krai phob was little, well actually it wasn;t singha krai phob i mean it was back and forth with this other kid that was raised by a pirate well actually the pirate raped this woman then later the woman i think killed herself or the pirate killed her and her body washed away on the beach ro something (man, makes me want to watch it once i get back home hahaha), then the pirates and the kid went out for an adventure, the pirates got massacre by bows and arrows soliders and it was the soldiers or whatever of singha krai phob's parents. then later they captured the pirate's kid and somehow they got him into singha krai phob's family but since his daddy was a pirate, he was a little oh wait a lot evil hahahha. well i think that how the beginning part goes, it was confusing but then i got into it. but anyways this is too much hahha. keep replying yah. thanks.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
the story in this story look interesting. but when i actually watch it, it was boring. i didnt even watch the old version (yam version) or au version. i watch 5 part of the old version when pek was little then it get me so born than i stop watch. about the new version i only watch part 1 then part end.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
oh sorry but i was really talking about the really old version i mean this singha krai phob movie that i have it really old hahaha but anyways i got into watching fantasy lakorns when watching that, then later never watch lakorns at all. until my family had satellite, iptv or ch7 or whatever came on that;s when the movie gomin came on but now it;s showing kula saen suay. i can tell by going through some people's forums, there are a lot of lakorns out there huh hahaha. thanks and keep replying i would love to hear from you guys.

yah can also hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, the old old version is much much better, and the storyline is kinda base on the true story, but nowaday boran lakorn is just fantasy and make up or add to it...which make it look kinda stupid to watch!!!

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
whoa are you serious the old old version hahaha of singha krai phob is really based on a true story????? i love that lakorn the reason why singha krai phob was the first lakorn i've watched hahaha. but i do like to hear from yah about the movies gomin, kula saen suay, and kror guy yasit. first of all i don't even know or never heard of the movie kror guy yasit and second man all of these lakorns have some beautiful sweet ladies...hahaha shoot makes me want to go to thailand and fine me a down a** chick j/k. anyways thanks for yah looking in at this topic and keep replying.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well got to say alll fantasy lakorn sucks now a days i expect the new generation to have enimies look more real but noooooo so dam fake gosh anyways hopefully it gets better now chessy and dumb

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i can tell some people here dislike lakorns alot but hey yah know what it's all good. i can respect people's opinons. keep replying yah. thanks.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
After reading several lines of comments.... I just want to say few words....

... if the movie is suck, don't watch it. been hearing lots of complaint about boran lakorn these days... all fokes out there complaining, just stop watching it. if you dont stop and have more complaint, that mean you like watching it.... have some respect for the writer.... he/she is doing his/her best to carried on our traditional culture. some writer worked hard and got frustrated to get the story straight... how would you feel if you stayed up all night writing 10 pages essay and professor give you a D grade? Feel bad I guess!!!!