Farmer Wants a Wife

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I hate reality shows but I just couldn't believe there was actually a show like this out that I watched it, simply because it was so horrible it was funny.
I knew he would pick the Texas girl. :yahoo: The NYC girl was interesting and all but she was kind of bitchy.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
this shows is ridiculous......seriously.............i mean its just a farmer who is picking a wife big deal u can do that in life without the cameras and humiliation but why make it into a reality show is my question.........

Liberty

sarNie Adult
this shows is ridiculous......seriously.............i mean its just a farmer who is picking a wife big deal u can do that in life without the cameras and humiliation but why make it into a reality show is my question.........
Well, it turned out better than the other bachelors (so far only the British one has managed to stay with the woman he picked).
Why bother to have reality shows at all? It's all the same crappy formula with different people and different situations.
I think the CW just wanted try something new and have their spin on a bachelor like show.
Watching this farmer try to find a wife was a lot more entertaining than watching any reality show.
I did some digging and it turns out the farmer guy actually wanted a wife and he had applied for the bachelors once but wasn't chosen.
His reasons for doing the show makes sense, he's really a farmer and he spends most of his time farming, not a whole lot of women (outside of family) to meet in the middle of a soy or corn field. I can understand that because my parents owned farm land for a while and although we didn't live where the farm was, the land was out in the middle of no where, among other farm land and it took time to drive out there and work the field. Farm lands are usually in a place with a very small population, where most people are related.
The other stuff was the producers idea, it's to make it more entertaining. Some of the women on the show were probably on there to get their 15 mins. of fame.

STIMA

oh did the show end already? he CHOOSE BROOKE? o-o hm it seems like it just started
i only watched one episode, and i think it was like the second
but i think this farmer is actually better than all the other bachelors too.
he don't seem bad
he actually seems honest lol
the girls....are a dif story.
i think they all suck. sorta.. well brooke is good with matt