Yaya Urassaya

CO-STARRING:
Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri
Mark Prin
Boy Pakorn
Margie Rasri Balenciaga

GENRE: Drama/Romance

SYNOPSIS:
Yaya had promised to Nadech that she will get marry with him after when both are done with school while Nadech was a senior in high school and she was a 8th grader in middle school. She knows that her age was pretty young to date but as for her, her look and person is really mature. It was a long distance relationship and a secret dating between them. They've been dating about six months and currently loved each other so much and were serious about this relationship. Nadech's mother wants him to have someone that is there for him and have set him up with his mother best friend's daughter named Kimberly. She was his fiance and lived closer to him. Nadech is proud that Kim lived closer but what is he going to do with Yaya? He loved her with all his heart and want to have a life with her. He haven't told his mother yet about Yaya because of her age was still young. His mother was rushing him that made him broke up with Yaya and end up dating Kim. Yaya was so upset and found out that he dated Kim. Nadech have told Kim about Yaya and showed a picture of her to his fiance. Then it's been 7 years later, Yaya had finished with school and got her BA. She got hired to a business company where its in Bahamas and meet Nadech again. She also met a guy named Mark that works in the same company, a man that is Nadech's best friend and work under him. Yaya is really upset when she knew that Nadech did not remember her and so she changed her name to Suriya. But in his heart, he always remembered her name. Will fate and destiny let them be together once again or is he going to end up with Kim?

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love it can't wait to read this after soulmate..

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Love it can't wait to read this after soulmate..
Thanks Suprab! Thanks for looking forward to my fan fics. I really do appreciate. I can't wait to share this story to you all. It will be base on true events and fictions. I do hope that this story won't be too boring. Lol but please do look forward to it. Hehe :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!! Another FF for Candy !!!! I really like the summary of this new story but boy, I hope Yaya is going to make him suffer , how can he forget her ???
Forgetting your first love is a big NoNo in my book , specially if his relationship with Kim was arranged by their parents and had nothing to do with love ...
Oh man, you did not start the story and I am complaining already ! I can feel a successful FF coming up :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!!! Another FF for Candy !!!! I really like the summary of this new story but boy, I hope Yaya is going to make him suffer , how can he forget her ???
Forgetting your first love is a big NoNo in my book , specially if his relationship with Kim was arranged by their parents and had nothing to do with love ...
Oh man, you did not start the story and I am complaining already ! I can feel a successful FF coming up :D
Zazoured - Lol, it's ok. This is why I love having some feedback and so I can know what to start off with the story na. Hehe, thanks for reading my fan fics about Yadech. I really do appreciate. Hehe, please do look forward to this. :)

Candy - you are on a roll..... hehehe
Keep it coming na.... need to get my Yadech fix so this helps alot while waiting for TNNKK. lol

Slap/Kiss --- I like it already na....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Candy - you are on a roll..... hehehe
Keep it coming na.... need to get my Yadech fix so this helps alot while waiting for TNNKK. lol

Slap/Kiss --- I like it already na....
Aww, lols! Thanks Kiki for always read my fan fics. Haha, yes more slap/kiss! :D Hehe, good parts na! I can't wait to share this story to you girls. It's going to be exciting! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
[sub]I am too, a fan of Yaya and Nadech! thank you for sharing your FF. Can't wait to read it... :woot: [/sub]

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 1

A chauffeur man opens the car door to a very tall lady wearing a black gowns holding a dozen lilies and a BA diploma frame. When she got out of the car, she smiled brightly to her mother, aunt Nee, and maids that is coming at her.

"Yay!! Our lovely Yaya is now done with school. We are so happy!..."

They complement her and gave her hugs. She smiled and thank everyone that always there and support her. Yaya saw her mom smiling behind them, she squeeze through to go to her mom and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you mom for taking me to school everyday and always supporting me all these years. I'm glad to have such a wonderful mother like you."

Her mother starts teary when Yaya thanked her.

"Not a problem, darling. Your my only daughter and I love you so much! If only you're father is here, he will be so happy to see our little precious graduating..."

Yaya began feeling upset and wiped her mom tears.

"It's ok mom. Although dad had passed away, you still have me as your daugther here and same with aunt Nee, Saa, Nat, and Tarn. We're all here and will take good care of you mom. Don't cry, let's go back inside.."

Everyone went back inside, Yaya whispered to aunt Nee to take care of her mother because she will need to go change. Nee nodded.

"Mom, you sit here with aunt Nee and I will tell Saa and Nat to make your favorite food tonight okay."

Yaya smiled and left to her room. Yaya's mom make a sigh when Yaya walked away, Nee's bend down and sat next to her mom asking her why do she look so upset.

"Is there something wrong, Madam?" Nee asked.

"There's nothing wrong Nee, I'm just concerning about Yaya's future."

"Madam, Yaya is alot older now na, she knows what she's doing. I'm sure she can take responsibility of herself by now."

"Yeah I know.. Hoping my precious is doing fine.." She sigh.

Yaya opened the door as she enters in her room, she laid down her flowers and frame on her desk and went to change her clothes. After she got out from the bathroom, she went to lay down on her bed and relax. Nadech's face suddenly popped out in her mind and the flashback went back to their old memories when they were still together. Nadech grabbed her two hands smiling at her and kissed them. She smiled. He pulled Yaya into his embrace and hold it tightly.

"I will wait until you graduate.. And then I will come get you.. Because this heart of mine belongs to special person like you.. You will be my one and only future wife that I will choose to stay with.."

Back in reality; tears start to fall down on her cheek. It's been 7 years already that she haven't seen nor talking to him. Her feelings depressed whenever she thinks about his love words he have said to her. A knock coming from her door and calling her name.

"Yaya.. Dinner has been ready. Come out and eat.." Said aunt Nee.

Yaya quickly got up and wiped her tears. She went to the door and opened to aunt Nee.

"Are you alright, my dear?" Aunt Nee asked.

Yaya chuckled, "Yes I'm fine.. Let's go eat dinner na.." She smiled.

"Ding dong, ding dong!"

"Ahhh! My big brother is back.. Yay!!..."

Margie quickly ran down the stairs and go search for her brother Nadech.

"Nadech!!"

Call her brother's name as she was on her way towards him and going for a hug.

"Margie.. How are you doing?.. Still acting like a kid, huh?"

Nadech tease his little sister Margie and start laughing. Margie did angry frown and gave him pitch on his side of shoulder.

"Ouuuuch! What was that for? You're hurting me na Margie.."

"That's what you get!... I am not a kid anymore na.. I'm already 21. The age of legally now.." She laugh.

"I'm kidding around with you, I know you're not a kid anymore.. You just seems like a kid to me because your my only sister.. But now that your older.. I'm glad seeing you taking care of youself.."

"Aw, thanks!... By the way I'm doing very fine.. How was your trip back to visit my mom and dad?.."

"It was good.. Mom and Dad told me that they misses you too... They wanted to see you but you were still having class..."

Nadech patted down on her head, he then tells the maids to carry his luggage upstair to his room. Margie and Nadech walked inside to their home and went to sat down in the dinning room for dinner. Nadech bought a gift for his little sister and hand it to her. Margie was so happy and thank him.

"Thank you so much!.. Aww, you're like my awesome brother ever!.. No wonder I can see so many girls like you.." She chuckled.

"Hey... Remember that I'm still dating Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri.. Good thing she isn't here because she will feel upset by your words.."

He smiled and warned his little sister a warning.

"But it's true.... Even my friends thinks your cute too... But you sometimes don't even care about Kim also so what are you trying say.."

Nadech chokes on his drink when Margie stood up her words. He quickly wiped his mouth with a napkin cotton.

"Shhh.. Don't tell her.." He whispered.

Margie starts to chuckle and then laugh so hard to herself while Nadech tried to ignored her. After they got done eating dinner, he went up to his room and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was a long day for him, he was tired and off to sleep..

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 2

"Where are you going, my dear?"

Yaya heard a calling from her back while she was putting her shoes on. She turned her back and saw her mom was coming towards her.

"Good morning, mom.." She bowed.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"I'm going to meet with my advisor at her office because she had an urgent talk with me.. So I have to get going.."

"So your going to missed breakfast?.. I think you should go eat before you go..."

"It's okay, mom.. I will be fine.. You take good care of yourself alright.."

Yaya smiled and quickly peck a kiss on her mom's cheek then she took off.

Nadech was walking his way to the living room looking at the magazine he's holding and then saw a pretty tall buff guy was standing up crossing his arms facing back. Nadech scanned up and down to see who he is. The guy slowly turned and look at him.

"Oh my gosh... it's you Mark!!!..."

Nadech was so surprised to see his best friend coming back from military. It's been years that they haven't seen each other ever since high school. Nadech went and hug Mark.

"Hey man!..."

Mark pat on Nadech's back.

"Dude, I miss you so much!.. Why didn't you tell me that you're back.. You surprised me.."

"Sorry man.. I thought I was going to but there is so many things to do so I didn't get to reach you or anyone.. How's life up to now, huh?.."

"It's going good.. I just got back from visiting my parents from Bangkok. How was your life from military?.."

"That's good to hear from you.. Military-- Um, let's not talk about it.. But it is hard.." Mark chuckled.

"Ha, alright.."

"Anyways, are you still dating that girl Kimberly?.." Mark asked.

"Why yes I am, we have been together about 6 or 7 years now.. Pretty long.."

"Wow... That's pretty long. Why didn't you marry her?.."

Nadech smiled with a smirk. "I will.. But right now she's still wants to finish her dreams.. So I'll wait.."

"What?.. 7 years and she still haven't finish up with dream of art?... Wow.. Well, goodluck dude.. I remember back then you still live with your parents, your room is with plenty of art works just you and Kim.. And look now.. There's barely one in this house here.."

They both start laughing. Just thought of so many years, Nadech still have Yaya in his mind all this time. He can never forget the love they have..

Yaya arrives back to her university school and she start running to her advisor's office.

"Hello!.. Opps.."

Yaya turned around and saw her handbag got stuck by the door and she tried to opened again to release her bag. Her advisor shook her head and start laughing at her.

"I'm so sorry na that I'm late..."

"It's ok Yaya, take a seat.."

Yaya nodded.

"Yaya, I've called you today because I thought you would be interested to be work this job.."

"What job is it?.."

"It's a International Business Companies, it will be in Bahamas. You may have to move far away from your family. Dont worry about finding a house because we found a house for you already.. And I really think this job suit you because you are very educated. So will you be interested?.."

Yaya couldn't said a word from her mouth but being excited. Who will be taking care of my mother? She thought to herself.

"Can you give me couple more days to think about this and I will tell you as soon as possible.."

"Sure.. Take your time thinking about this job.. I will give you 3 days to respond back.."

Yaya nodded and then left back home. On her way home, she thought about it and don't know how to explain this exactly to her mom. She knows that her mother will understand and let her go. But only thing she's afraid if one day she's not in the house anymore, who will keep her mother company? She's having hard thought right now.

Nadech got out of his room with all dressing up. He start walking through the hall way then suddenly his phone start ringing and he picked up.

"Hello babe..." Kim chuckled.

Nadech smiled. "Oh hi baby.. How's my beautiful girl tonight?"

"Good.. You?.."

"I'm good too, I miss you a lot babe.. Mmu--uaaaahs..."

Kim start blushing and smiling at him blowing her a kiss. She bite her lips.

"Aww.. Stop it.." She smiled.

"Am I gonna hear my beautiful blow me a kiss?.." He chuckle.

"No.. Because you haven't called me lately.."

"Aww, com'on babe.. I blow you a kiss so you should blow me one back.. If only you were here, I will catch you and kiss you all night.."

"Oh like you can.." She laugh.

"Wait until the the day we meet again, I will kiss you hard..."

"Ah.. Okay, I will be waiting..."

"Seems like a deal... Alright keep your promised.."

Nadech hang up on Kim while he got outside, Mark drives his car how conceited he is and scroll down his window tint. He then lift up his chin to Nadech and they both took off that night to the bar...

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3

"Danm, what is up with these two...."

Boy looked down at his watch, was already 9 PM, he was outside standing next to the entrance of the bar waiting for Mark and Nadech. As he turned back looking inside around, saw some pretty ladies sitting at the bar seating looking at him, waving hi. He smiled and wave back at them. Suddenly, Mark tap his shoulder and Boy turned around, saw Nadech and Mark smirk at him walking in before him.

"Hey.... Dude! What took you guys so long.. I've been waiting for ya like hours!.."

Boy followed them to the second story, walking up to the seating bar and get some drinks.

"Three margarita drinks please, sir..", said Mark.

Nadech raised his eye brows and smirks at some ladies, their heart went melted and start making noises. Nadech starts laughing and turned back looking at his two friends, they stood there froze and stared at him.

"Wow.. You really know how to make girls like you don't you?...", said Mark.
Nadech smiled, "Although I do.. I'm not going to mess with any of them..."

"Why not? I can see those girls eyes on you already. They want you so bad.."

Mark quickly pat on Boy's chest and they start laughing hard. Although, Nadech is a big flirty around girls, he's doesn't have that feelings of cheating on his girlfriend, he's a faithful man at heart.

"We're just kidding around with you man... We know you loved Kim."

Boy put his hand on Nadech's shoulder and nodded. Three of them smiled and cheer up their drinks together.

"Cheers for this night out!.." Nadech shouted.

"Yeahhh, baby!..."

The three of them are having too much fun for a night, they all finished up with margarita, corona, and budlight drinks. It was already 1 AM in the morning, Mark and Nadech droves to Boy's place and drops him off because of his drunkenness, they took him inside and put him on the couch and then left.

It went quiet while Mark is taking Nadech home, the music are loud enough to keep them company. Suddenly, Mark lower the music down and questioned Nadech about the past.

"Hey Nadech, I remember back when we're still in high school, you've told me that you had a girlfriend before Kim. What happened to her? And why didn't you guys last?"

His mind just called Yaya's name, she is still in his mind for all these past years, never will it fade away just like a scar.

"Yeah, I do have a girlfriend before Kim.. She was a amaze and lovely girl that I've ever dated. I did loved her a lot but sadly, I just have to let her go.."

"What, why? Why did you broke up with her?"

"Things just weren't work out, so I broke up with her."

"Ah I see... It's ok Nadech. You got Kim, she's probably the one for you."

Nadech agreed, he nodded his head.

They arrive to his home, Margie was outside waiting for her brother, she angrily looked at him coming out from Mark's car.

"Nadech!! Where did you go? Do you know what time is it right now?"

She pointed down on her watch, where she's wearing on her risk, and with her anger face looking at him. What is wrong with Margie, she's never like this to me? He thought to himself.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

"Please don't do that again, Nadech. I'm worry... I'm scared that brother won't come home and watch me again.." Margie frowny.

Nadech chuckle, he thought it was cute when Margie frown and worried about him. He wiggles her hair.

"Why does my little sister always acting like a kid to me. Ok I won't do it again."

"Seriously?" She smiled.

"Yes! Now let's go sleep, it's so late already."

Margie nodded and then heading first to sleep.

The next morning, Yaya was in her room and staring at herself in the mirror, she doesn't know how she would explained this to her mom, she have already made her decision wheater she's going or not. She closed her eyes as she's did a exhausted sigh, touching her forehead. Yaya walked down to the living room while she saw her mother was pinning flowers one by one on a hat she's designing. Yaya weakly smiled and thinks that her mom was a hard working person. She went over to come and lay down on her thighs.

Her mother smiled, "What's the matter with my dear?."

"Mom, I love you so much!.."

"Aw, I love you too dear. Have you eatten yet?"

Yaya shook her head and told her mother she's not hungry.

"Why weren't you hungry? Are you not feeling well?"

"No mom, I'm just not hungry... Um, mom. I wanted to tell you something."

Her mother looked at her, nodded and ready to listen what she's going to tell her.

"Mom, I got hired to this job that I would like to be eligible to work on but this job will not be in Thailand. I probably have to moved to far away.."

Her mother caressed her head and looked in to her.

"You're a big girl already and I know you can take reponsiblity of youself now. I'm your mother, I don't want to stop you from your dreams. And don't be worry about me, I have aunt Nee here to help me, I will be fine. Just go and make your dream come true my dear..."

Yaya surprising smiled and gave her mother a big hug. She knows that her mother will definitely understand her. She was proud to have a mother like her..

Later already 6 PM, Yaya was at the airport with her mother, aunt Nee, Saa, and Nat while they are sending her. They gave her hugs and wave bye to her while she's going out to the airplane and walked to the stairs. Yaya wave bye to her family and now took the flight off to Bahamas.

It was morning while Nadech and Margie are eating breakfast, Margie was done with her plate first and decided to have a little talk with her brother.

"Hey Nadech, can I asked you something?"

He nodded while he is done with his plate after her.

"Sure, what do you wanna asked?"

Margie smiled, "Um... I was wondering if you do have a girlfriend before Kimberly?"

That made Nadech pause - *Flashback*

"Hey Nadech, I remember back when we're still in high school, you've told me that you had a girlfriend before Kim. What happened to her? And why didn't you guys last?"

Margie was puzzled, she waited for her brother to answered her.

"What is wrong with him?" She murmured.

A maid came by, "Nadech, there was a young lady out there, she says that she knows you."

"Who was it?" Margie asked.

"I don't know.. She has long hair, pretty looking and-"

He cut the maid words, "I will go check who's this lady is.."

As he got out from the front door, he saw no one except a luggage was out there. He looked at the luggage then suddenly his eyes were wrapped up by someone hands. He let it down as he's turning back to see who's this person is, his face was surprising shocked when he saw her.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
omg why do you have to tease us like that. lol... now im wondering if its yaya or kim??? thanks for the update na ja.

im also happy to know that in nadech's heart he still love yaya, and will only love her!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
omg why do you have to tease us like that. lol... now im wondering if its yaya or kim??? thanks for the update na ja.

im also happy to know that in nadech's heart he still love yaya, and will only love her!
Aw, thanks girl. I'm glad you enjoy this chapter. Yes, Nadech still loving her. Hehe, please stay tune and know what's happening next. Thank you na ka for reading my FF. Really do appreciate na. ^_^

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ np girl! I'm always either here or at YADECH.COM so im glad to supprt you na. I've been having trouble with my internet service so i was computer less for almost four month now, but i still have my phone so ill go in and read all update, but i just dont comment cause my phone is dumb like that. cant reply to anything. lol... but now since I'm got my internet service back i am ready to spazz with all of you yadecher. keep up the good work na ja. SUU SUU NA!!!

oh by the way my user @ YADECH.COM is IHEARTYADECH!:)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
^ np girl! I'm always either here or at YADECH.COM so im glad to supprt you na. I've been having trouble with my internet service so i was computer less for almost four month now, but i still have my phone so ill go in and read all update, but i just dont comment cause my phone is dumb like that. cant reply to anything. lol... but now since I'm got my internet service back i am ready to spazz with all of you yadecher. keep up the good work na ja. SUU SUU NA!!!

oh by the way my user @ YADECH.COM is IHEARTYADECH! :)
Oh hey, IheartYadech! Lmao, it's good to know that your internet service is back. More spazz on Yadech & I know! Lol, aw thanks hun. You're so kind. I'm so glad that you support my FF. Thanks so much! As for this FF, I will try to update as soon as I can because I might want to get back to "Soulmate" and finish it so it might take a while but if I do feel like writing this FF then I will just updated. LOL, just look forward to it and stay tune. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
awwww that's no problem, im also waiting for soulmate also. lol...but yes, do finish soulmate first! it must be hard to write 2 ff all at the same time, but what can i say, yadech is just cute to handle, right? lol... anyway i will deffinitely stay tune for more!