Fated to be.Ch 30

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone,
I think i have time to write a FF, cus I don't have school since I was on practice in nursing homes 2 weeks. So why not write a ff, right? :coverlaf:
I'll using my beloved Cheer and Tik as the main couple with Bargie.

Tik as Chat
Boy as Sam Wongwai
Cheer as Sira Wongwai
Margie as Riya Krit

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

As She wake up, her head was keep spinning. She know well why it was spinning that way, last night she had feel the bitterness of heartbroke for the first time and she had run from all the bitterness with dranks . She goes with her hand on the bedside table for her phone with half-closed eyes. As she oppned the phone and looked at the clock, she smiled. It's was only 6 now,no woder no one was knocking on her room and she stretched as her hand knock on something hard but humane. How she wished for it to not be as what she was thiking now, she goes furthur with her hand without lookig at whatever this thing is and sudden....She was on the top of a man and looking in this strangers eyes and she can sense that not only she who was in chock but also he. He pushed her away as he said; you are not Riya. Without saying a word, she covered her body with the cover and got up from the bed and run straight to the toilet. He looks around for his clothes as his eyes caught something red on the sheet and he know what it was, blood.. her blood. He got up and as he picking up his clothes in guilty, he saw her come out from the bathroom. She looked at him and when he was about to say something she was already gone from the room.

Think, you dumb think..said Sira as she drove to her home way. She has meet this stranger man last night but how comes she was in bed with him. As she was thinking through the last night story..

Flashback
''One strong wiskey, Bro'' said Sira as she sit.
''Haven't see you here before, has you pass 18 yet?'' said the waiter as he grin.
''I has pass 18 for 5 years ago. Hurry and give me one'' she said in annoy.
''Same problem?!'' said a voice behind her. ''Give me one like this lady here''
The waiter give her drink, she took it and looked at the man who had quesstioned her and now was sitting beside her. She studied the man and looks like he too had problem with his patnert. He turn his face at her and smiled.
''For us who ours doesn't understand'' She nudged her drink with him''Cheers''
They sat in silence and after she finished her drink'' Give me one more!!'' she looked at him for one more time and ask''Heartbroken?''
He shake his head as his hand signed one more drink at the waiter.'' She want me too go see her parents but ...'' he paused.'' but i don't want to. If i go they won't stop convice me to mar....He looked at her and ask if she was a journalist, the looks on her face make him laugh. She beated him on shoulder.
''If you don't want to tell, you don't have to cus i'm not a good advisor. But i can tell you something, you haven't lose yet. Girls are always acting this way, it's natural of girls. They will angry, mad at you but it's won't last one day, she will come to you.Truth me.'' she drank her glass in one mouth.
''One more pls'' she turn at him and smiled with her eyes down on earth.
End flaskback

''What happned, what happned? You shouldn't have gone to that bar. Ugh, what gonna I do now?!''

Chat sitting on the sofa asked himself how he done this thing, and worse of all with a stranger. He feared for his doing, thinks if the girl parents was a mafia. She look already like a mafia type and what will her parents looks like, what will he do if he have to marry her and what about Margie. He loves Margie but he wasn't ready for a familylife and now that he had raped someone alls daughter, he don't know what to do.

Flaskback
''Ok,Bro. I have to head back.'' said Sira as she stand she fall down on the floor. Her knee was too weak for bare her and suddenly someone graped her by elbow. She looked up and try to see who is was but no use, she was too drunk.
''Hey!!, get away from my girl!!'' As the waiter release his grap off of Sira, took Chat her by her waist and guide the way.
''Thanks you...whoeverrr you are but youuu don......no my houuse?'' said Sira as she was taking his hand off from her waist but he seen to grips her tighter when she try to move.
''How can't I know your house...when I'm your boyfriend.'' she smiled and let him carry her.
End flashback

''I thought she was Riya, How could you?? You know Riya won't go there.''Tik said as he hit hisself on the head for the stupidity he has done.
''Hope she doesn't have a protective brother.''

As Cheer try to sneak from the livingroom to her room..''Where has you been?'' the voice was so serious that it take her breath away. She know that she won't get away from him, she can get away from all, her parents when they was alive and her nanny that really loves her but when it's comes to HIM, she failed everytime. She is not afraid of him but she respect him and she know that he was serious with her cus he care about her.
She turn at him and smiled widely but he hasn't taken the newspaper from his face yet.
''Where has you been? Why don't you come home last night?'' Sira looked at her nanny that come with a glass of water.
''Stop there,nanny'' The glass almost fell from nannys hand. ''If she can come home this late in the morning, she can go drinks by herself'' he said putting the newspaper on the table as he call in her to livingroom. She obey him and go to sit in the livingroom,now that she faced him she know he won't let her go untill he get the truth out of her.Nanny Wai looked at Sira hopeless, she too know no one can stop him, this is his sister and he own her life. After that Sira said to him that she was on the bar with her friend and that she stayed with her all night in her house. He has asked her wich friend cus he know all of her friends and she had said the name of her bestfriend that she truth the most. He let her go and that sureprised her..very much, she has finally lied her brother and he let her go that was the most sureprise she ever can have, hello he let her go.

''Nanny Wai had make your favorite dessert, make sure to eat otherwise she will sad'' Sira nodded as she run up to her room. When she was in her room, she dialed her friends number and said what she want her friend to say if he ever called her.

''What had you done this time, Yai Sira '' said her friend after that she hungs up.
''Daughter, there was a call from your friend and I had said that you was talking with Sira.''
''Who was that?'' her mom looked at her'' I forget to ask.''She said.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Sira sneak to kitchen and look after her nanny. The sudden thouch of the maid made her scream out of life, the maid quickly apologize her as she was thoching her heart.
''Do you need something?'' she asked.
''No,nothing..By the way, where is nanny Wai'' Sira ask as she was looking around to see her nanny. She wanted her to cook for her something good besides whatever she was cooking for her these days. It's was almost a week now that she hasn't been out cus she wanted to show her brother that she know her fault for going out without his permission. He haven't talk with her since that day she come late. She hate it the most when he was quest, he had been like this since theirs parents died and when he was like before she has made him become the quest one again.She wanted her brother to say her that he forgive her, yes, she was happy when he let her go but it's like he was always watching her everywhere she go and she don't like that. She know that her brother would send people to looks after where she go and was she been up to, just like when she first meet her boyfriend. But he had left them go free when he thruth this guy that hitting his sister. Now that she has done a wrong doing, he would send people to look after her and she prepare sit in home than go out with people looking after her.
''Are you looking after nanny Wai?'' she turn and saw her brother, she smiled in the thought that her brother was talking with her and she quickly nod.''She took a time off today'' then he turn to go but after just 2,3 steps he turn to her and said ''Go eat outside today, you haven't gone out a weeks now, aren't you?'' with that he left to his workroom and she know what it means. Her brother is not the type that show whatever he is in love or not but she know her brother very well and she don't think there is one more than her exist in the world that understand her brother.
''Yayhoo!!! I have to call Yot.'' she said as she run back to her room for changing clothes. After she had change her clothes and come out , she saw her brother room was open and she decide to take a peek. She saw her brother looking at theirs parents pic and thought he was disappointed with her.
''I won't do like that again,pls don't be like this.'' Sira said huging her brother on the shoulder from behind. This had made him chock, he turn at his sister and ask ''What are you talking about?'' and this made Sira confused.''Aww,Aren't you dissapointed on me that I wasn't listening to you? Ok, I know I'm wrong and i had already pay for it without going out.'' Her worried face make him smile, he too know that she was respecting him and care about him. For him she was the only hope for him to live in this world and he survive cus he wanted to make everything already for her.''He patted his sister's head ''Stupid,I had forgive you but don't make me dissapointed in you. You see, our company had a little problem.'' she smiled'' that's why you was this quest, ok then see you later.'' She kissed her brother on the cheek and run out.
-------------------------
-Macdonald's-
--------------------
''What?! Break up? When?!'' Sira try to cover her friend's mouth.
''Low down your voice, will you? Yot looks around her and smiled shyly when all was looking at hers direction.
''Last week and b/c of him I'm not vir.....''she stoped, just now was she trying to kill herself? Yot look at her like she can reads her mind.
''You are hidding me something,right?''
''No..Not at all..I just ...just..'' she don't know what to say'' Why are you looking me at that way, don't you want to know about why he was breaking up with me?'' she changed subjet.
''Of course I want, I want to know what was the reason behind your breaking up. You know you two where always the lovebirds that everyone was jealous of, especially...'' she was interrupet by Sira .
''Don't, don't spit out her name. Now that he broke up with me, she had the right to be with him. Her dreams come true.'' Sira smiled a sad smile.
''Just one guy, but really what was the reason?''
''I guess he was bored of me. He said that I was hunging with my past and doesn't care him..'' Her friend laughed.
''Don't say me you tell him about your ..''
''Yes, why? Can't I tell him?''
''Yes but, how many time had you tell him about that.Not only him you had also tell everyone about the kiss with that boy on the school graduation day. Maybe he thought you haven't forgot that boy and that you love that boy.''
''Can't be, he knows how much i love him.''
''But try and talk with him, I'm sure he is regretting in broke up with you''
Yot got up to go toilet but then someone bumped with her and she fell down. Sira stand up''Are you ok,Yot?'' and then she heard ''Riya,Wait'' She can't believe her ears, the world must not be this small. As she was standing there, she almost fell down when someone bumped her from behind..''Excuse me, are you hurt'' She held down her head,this must be just a dream... a nightmare but the man keep going on with his quesstion.
''I'm ok'' she said as she look up at him and he was in disbelieve to see her.just like her.''Aren't you going to...''she look at Yot.
''I'm very sorry for making you trouble.''he said, as he took a look at her and run after his girlfriend.
''Are you ok? Do you know him?'' Yot ask cus Sira was standing there and in chock.

''I won't send you home today.I'm not feeling well, guess i had ate much hamburger.''Sira said.
''Go rest a little you seen so pale, don't worry about me. I can take a cap,Ok!''
--------------------------------------------------------
''Why do I have to meet him here,OMG!!! I'm so dead, I hope he not live here.''

''Stop right there before the white house.''Yot said.''How much?''
''500 bath for you,lady.''
''You are home? someone waiting for you,honey'' said Yot's mother.
As Yot go in to the livingroom,her smile disappear'' P'Sam!!''

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you update soon. I want to know more what happened that day with Sira and the mystery man... who could it be... :coverlaf:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
------------------------
-Riya's house-
-------------------
''Come on Riya, you know that I'm not ready'' he took hers hand in his.
''Not ready for what, you can't even go greet my parents! What can you do for me? huh'' She was upsett.
''Not that i can't go but you know, they won't stop convice me to marry with you and i'm not ready for a family.''
''Looks like I have to do as my parents wish''Riya said as she took hers hand from his and grips it thight. ''My parents want me to marry with a boy as they had promised to his parents.'' a single tear slide down her cheek.
''And you are going to fulfill theirs wish?What about me,huh? What about me?'' he grips hers shoulders and shake, he can't believe what he was hearing and Riya cry even more.
She stood up''Haven't I gave you enough chance, I had try to make you go see with my parents but you won't. And now you blame on me?! My parents try to tell you that, they was willing to give theirs daughter to you cus she was very happy with you. They won't stop convice you to marry me and all you see this things as unnessesary.We can't continue this way, this is end.Pls go home and lock after you.'' she said and go to her bedroom and he was standing there regretting everything,he had be a dumbass.

---------
Sira rang the bells as she was standing infront of the house that she many time has come and she was waiting for a second chance. Yes,she sure had talked about that boy many time and it's because she can't seen to erase that story from her memory.But she have never seen that guys face and he was the past,her now is he who she was waiting for to open the door for her and give her a second chance but the door never opned. As she was about to go the door oppned and she was very happy but when she turn to look. there stood the girl with a half covered body like she had just shower,Cheer know really well who she was, the jealous girl,the girl that always wanted to be with Than and then come his voice.''Who was that?''he come and saw her and Sira wanted to blown up.As much as she is mad at this girl Lada,she hated Than for doing this to her, he had just use that boy to give the guilty to her.She pushed Lada and she slaped Than across the face.
''This is for lying me,don't ever show your ass near me again.''She strormed out of his house as tears making it's way.

''Dumbass. saying me i'm hunging on with my past just to go flirting with Lada.You idiot!!!''Sira was laying on her bed and looking trought the photo album and then she paused at the graduction school day photo of her and this mustery guy.''Where is you now? How whold you looks like?''

Flashback

Sira and Yot come with theirs long dress and with a mask on. She had always imagie how she will be at her gradution day and this day had finally come and she had took the exams. Theirs theacher had make a party for them but there is rule that they had to wear a mask on. She was in her near 20 and she never had has a boyfriend like others, she saw Yot go along the party and when she was about to call someone bumped her.
''Sorry.''the guy said.
Sira stand up and look at the guy whoever was under the mask''It's ok.'' she finally said and the guy nod as he excused himself. Sira go to Yot when is was about to dance, all the girls was standing in a circle as the boys come and take one after one.
''OMG Yot, I'm shaking'' Sira said as she hold her hands tighter as the guys come near and near.
''Stop making me nervous and don't call my name, I don't want someone to recognize me.''
''But i do.''She smiled and saw someone take Yot and then come her turn and she remember him and she see a smile form on his lips.''May I had a dance with you?'' Without saying a word, she graped his hand and he guide the way.
''What's your name?'' he finally ask,breaking the silence.
''This is suppose to be secret,that why we all had masked on.''she said smiling. She don't know what she was feeling now but she know that tomorrow this will be over, she won't meet this guy and if she happen to see him, she won't recognize him anyway.
After that they had finish dancing '' Ok boys and girls, now take and eat something.'' as she was about to go he called her and when she turned, her face become red, what was he doing, do he think she was that easy to give in when someone without her permission kissed her.''Sorry, didn't mean to bump you''said a guy to this guy that accidently kissed her.He ignored that guy and looked at her''I apologize.'' She don't know what to do then come Yot and save her''Are you ok.'' she was happy to hear Yots voice,she turn and took Yots hand.''I want to eat something'' with that they left to the table with dessert that she had never been tasted. She now and then saw him look at her and smiled to herself and then she get panic when he come her direction'' Can I take one photo with you?''she was embarrassing and sense that her face was burning.''Of course.'' He had taked photo with her and just herself with other girls.
End flashback

''I should had said my name.''signed Sira'' So that we can see till now but i was a dumb girl that day.'' Her daydreaming was over when her brother stormed into her room with a loud voice, he was screaming at her.''How could you lie to me?'' she sit up and looks at her brother with mixed feelings and then her phone rang, she though she was saved.''I'm sorry.'' she read, what do she mean though Sira.Why was Yot apologize her,was that something to do with her brother that now was like a tiger,scared her to dead.
''How could you? huh, I trusted you and you lied to me.''she see the dissapointment in his eyes.
'' What are you talking about?''
''What am I talking about?!You said you was with Yot that day at the bar, how could you? Am i your brother anymore?''he ask and she wanted to cry, she had lied him and now he know the truth.
''P'Sam,I'm sorry.'' she said trying to hold his hand but he remove them.
''Tell me the truth. I should had know that you was saying her to lie to me when you rang her that day after i left you go.'' the fire was flaming in his eyes.
''How do you know?''
''I called her but she was busy talking with you, Tell me now where you had been.''
''I admitt I had lie to you that i was with Yot but i had really been in the bar...'' she puased to take a breath ''I broke up with Than and i was feeling really bad so i though some wiskey would help me.'' she looked down the floor as the flashback of her and Chat was playing in her mind.
''You should had come home instead, we are here for you,remember''Sam said in a much much lower voice and this is the brother she loves the most.
''I'm sorry,Bro.I won't do that again.''
yes, she won't do that again,she won't want for her to be like that day again. She just hope she won't meet him ever.
''You know,I have to go meet dad and mom's friend.''
''Don't say me, it's about...''she was interrupet.
''I guess it's time for me to had a family.'' The looks on her brother maked her laugh hard.
''Who knows, she might be a fat,black and had teeth that ....''her brother starred at her''I'm just kidding but are you going to marry her even though you had never seen her?''
''It's a time question, even though i don't love her now. Who knows, I might love her later.'' she nod in agreement.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I hope you update soon. I want to know more what happened that day with Sira and the mystery man... who could it be... :coverlaf:
I thinks i have ready said what happned between them, i'm not good at writing r scene so i only write:
Blood on the sheet and like ''I'm not vir..''
I hope you understand. :coverlaf:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Riya was watching movie when her phone rang, she picked the phone and look at the caller id then opened the massage''Can we talk?'' she reads. She write a massage back and hestice to send it, she don't want to see him again when they had broke up and now that she was to fulfill her parents wish.

''Mom, I'll be a little late.Pls, say to him that i has important thing to do.'' Riya said on the phone as she drive the car. As soon as she hang up the phone she heard a loud sound.She looks at the car that she had crashed..''No not now''she cried cus she was really in hurry to go see Chat.And then she saw a guy come out from the car with the most serious face she ever had seen. When he was near her car, he knock the car-window and she scroll down the mirror and smiled at him.
''Can you even drive a car?'' he shouted in her face, her face changed as she look at this guy that doesn't had respect at a girl. How dare he shout at her like that, she admit she was wrong that she crashed his car but it's was an accident.
''I'm sorry!'' she said as she take in her breath,she was really mad at him that he shouted at her but this was her fault and she doesn't have time to argue with him.''What do you want me to do? How much for you to go fix your car at auto mechanic? The looks on his face make her know that he was mad at her,she didn't mean to do like this but she doesn't have time.
''You thinks just because you had money,you can do like you want?!''His voice scare her but she make herself as cool as she could make.
''I didn't mean to but you shouted at me first.''
''Ok ok, i don't have time to listen to what ever you said. How do you want to do now?''
''I can give you money to go fix.''she smiled kindly but he wasn't playing along.
''Either you go with me to the mechanic or go to the police station.'' he smirk at her and she wanted to punch him,she had never saw a guy like him before.
''Ok,I'll go with you to the mechanic but can we meet another day cus i had important thing to do.''she begged.
''How can i truth you?''
She leafed through her purse.''Here,this is my phone number.'' as soon as she had give him the card, she turn the car and drive off.
''Riya Krit,huh.Hey,why do she have the same name as aunt and uncle?'' he said as he looks at the car dissapear from his sight.

''Can't you come see me?..ok..mm...it's ok..Bye!''Sira sign as she hang the phone.''Have to go by myself,eh.'' Sira was boring sitting in the sofa and watching the movies. She had call Yot but she was busy, she had no choice but to go by herself.''Woder if P'Boy have meet his bride.'' She giggled.''Nanny Wai,I'm going out!''
------------------
-Siam Caffe-
------------------
''Sorry I'm late.''she said and sit down.
''It's ok,Riya, i know that i had be a dump guy but can you give me one more chance?'' said Tik as soon as Margie sit down. Riya look at him, she would give him more chance but now that she have promised her parents to do as they want,she can't even give him a chance. Her eyes become watery.
''I'm going to meet him today, my groom.'' Chat was in chock.
''But..but..''he don't know what to say, it's was already to much for him to know that she was going to marry and now she was going to see the groom to be.
''But i know you love me, give me one more chance.''he begged.
''It's too late,Chat. Too late.'' She stand up'' I'm going now,I don't have so much time left to go see my groom. I'm sorry that I don't have time to keep you company.'' She turn as her tears slide down her cheek and left without listening to him cried her name.''I'm sorry'' she said as she drive off.
-----------------
-Cloth Store-
-----------------
''Yes,this dress is really pretty!''said Sira ''I'll take it'' as the seller put the dress in the bag, her eyes caugh a cucci bag.''I'll take that bag too.''
''I'll let you know if the new things come, you are really one of our important comstumer'' the seller lady said with a smile. Sira has always be shopping in this store, she found some thing to buy everytime she come and she thinks this seller lady was very nice. Not like some others that when they are infront of you they talk nice but behind you..Yot tell her one day that a seller lady has said she was a spoiled girl cus she accidently buy things like shoes 25000 in one day at her store and Sira said to Yot that that seller lady must happy that she got that much money.Tills this day she had never use that much money in things like shoes again and she had never gone to that store more.
------------------------
-The Krit's house-
------------------------
Riya parked her car and go direct in to the livingroom and she can see her parents worried face, she know that she come really late.
''I'm really sorry''she said as she bow without looking at his face. ''You..'' she heard the guy cried and look up. There stood the owner of the car she crashed and she madly said without thinking''You..you come all the way just because you thinks i would lie to you?, you really that greedy?!'' Her parents looks at her, what was she doing, it's she making a scene.''Riya!''her dad said in a hard voice,she turn to look at him and she breath in.''I'm sorry that i come late, but why do you guy let this man in?'' She didn't know that he was the groom to be, she thinks that he come cus of the car accident.''What are you saying,honey. This is Khun Sam Wongwai''her mom said and her jaw dropped.''No!''she look at him, the god must be joking with her.''Nice to see you...again.'' he smirked.

It's was getting dark and Sira was heading back to her house, while drving she was talking on the phone with Sam.''Hello bro,how was my sister-in-law to be?'' she said as she laugh a little in between.On the other line,'' I'm infront of the front door now, come down and i'll tell you.'' ''I'm driving now,how can i come down?''she said.''Aww, wasn't you home?'' he ask.''Nopp, see ya later.'' she hang up and her car begin to shake.''Hey..hey what happen?''she got out and as she opned the front of ther car ''Oh great, you are tired,huh?'' the car engine was really warmt,she sure had drive very much today she thinks. A car drove by and stop infront of her car and there come 3 guys out, they smell alcohol.''What's the problem,beauty?'' she look at them and turn to look at the other way,she was hoping someone would come and save her.''My car's engine stoped.''she said and she feel cold sweat on her neck and forehead. And it's looks like the guys know she was scared of them.''Don't be scared''one guy said as he smirk, when she was about to run, the other two griped her by elbows.''Let me go!..pls..''she kicked them out of fear and it's seen to be helped,the two fell down and she begun to run. One guy was fallowing her but when she looks back,he seen to be slow down himself when he can catch her if he try and BANG, she didn't see anything as the darkness take over.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I love this story. Today I have nothing to do and was bore so I re-read this story and man seem like I miss out a lot of info the first time I read this story. :coverlaf: glad that I re-read this story again. I feel bad for Sira. Her love life is sad. Also feel bad for Riya that Chat don't want to marry her yet but glad she moving on. I can't wait to know what in for Sira and Chat. At the end of Chapter 4 is a cliff hanger. Wonder what going to happened. Who will save Sira. Hope you update soon.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

''Why isn't she home yet?'' said Sam, when he turn he saw nanny Wai come to his direction.''Do you want something, khun Sam?'' she ask, because she saw him go back and front many time.''No nanny,I was just waiting for Sira.She said she was on the way but she hasn't arive yet and it's really dark now a day.''Nanny Wai looked out'' you go and take a rest, I'll be waiting her.''she smiled at him,but just before he leave come a call.He stop and look at her,''I'll take it.''she said. ''Hello,..What...ok..ok..i'll tell him.'' she hang up and look worryly at Sam.''Khun Sam, your sister is in the hospital.'' Sam face changed,''What happned?'' he ask as he was going toward the car.''She is hited by car.''
------------------------
-The Krit's house-
------------------------
''Honey,We are really happy that you do as you has promised'' Mrs Krit said.
''Yah, we are really happy.''her father add. Riya look at her parents and smile.'' I'm happy that i can do you guys happy.''
''Sleep the same room that you ever sleeped'' Riya was going to sleep in her parents house cus it's was really dark outside and her parents want her to sleep with them.
''Thanks you, mom. Good night!'' She give them good night kiss.
--------------
-Hospital-
--------------
Sira was dizzy when she wake up and she feel her arm was hurt, she look around the room, none was there and she wasn't sure where she was. She remember running from the guys but how comes she is in this room and where is she.''OMG, why is I so dizzy and hurt!'' she cried. ''You got injured on the arm but lucky that your head is safe.'' She look up and saw him with the doctor, her jaw dropped. How in the world come he here, Why do she have to meet him again. It's like he know that she wasn't happy to see him, he said ''I'm the one who hit you.'' Oh yes, she know now what happned.She was hited by a car but why do it's has to be him,God. She heard knock on the door and there comes her brother and nanny.
''Nanny Wai.'' she cried and held her arm out'' shit!'' she said when she got hurt, she forgot that her arm was injured.
''Oh baby, are you hurt?!'' her nanny come to hug her. She looked at her brother and she sense that he was upset, she smiled nervously.
''How was my sister in lawn to be?'' she ask when he didn't say anything, Sam breath in. He can't yell at her when he saw her smiling at him and flirting like that.''She's fine.''Sira nod''What's her name?''
''Riya..Riya Krit.'' Sira face paled and look at Chat, whos face got sureprise to hear this name. She don't want to believe it, don't tell that it's was his girlfriend. She had heard the name but she just hope that is wasn't the Riya who has bumped with Yot. No, she don't want something to do with this guy that now starring at her with those eyes that was fire on it.
''Who are you?'' Sam asked when he notice that Chat was standing there.
''He is the one who took me here.''Sira said because she don't want the conversation to be longer.
''Take me home now,I'm so sleepy.'' she yawn and covered her mouth with her hand. Sam looked over at the doctor''Anything need to be done?''
''Just go sign the paper on counter and they will give you the medicin.''
''Thank you.'' said Sam. He go and support Sira and he looked at Chat.''Thank you for helping my sister.'' Sira didn't look at him and she pretend to talk with nanny Wai when they pass by him. And when they were at the car she said ''You need to send someone to go get my car,Bro.''Sam looked at her'' I won't let you drive at night anymore.'' Sira smiled but she got stiffed when she saw Chat stand and look at them from his car.
----------------------
-Riya's house-
----------------------
Riya was sitting on the sofa and don't know what to do when her phone rang. She looked at the masage,'' How can I forgot that?!'' She has to meet Sam at the mechanic. She run up and look trough the closth,''What to wear?''
---------------------------
-Wongwai's house-
''So boring sitting at homeee!''Sira scream.''What happen,honey?'' Nanny Wai come running with worried face.''I have boringggg.'' ''Oh god, did you know that you almost got me a heart attack?'' Nanny Wai shake her head.
''Oh forgive me Nanny.'' she said with puppy eyes and smile.
''Don't make those eyes!'' Because she love Sira so much, she always fail when it's come to her.''What do you want me to do?''
''Nothing, but had p'Sam send someone to get my car?''
''I thinks so, i saw someone clean your car.'' Sira stand up and saw her brother come down the stair.
''Where do you think you are going?'' he ask with serious sound.
''I had boring so i thought go a turn on the market would help me.''She smiled, she know that her brother won't let her go. Cus he hasn't forgot what she go through yesterday and he fear such thing would happen again.
''You can't....'' she interruped him, she know what would come out from his mouth.''You are going to some important meeting,didn't you?'' she said and pull him to his car.''Bye!, see you later!'' She run into the house so he won't have time to order her.''This girl,really!'' Boy said and turn to his car.
----------------
-Mechanic-
----------------
''Have you waited long?'' Sam turn and look at the girl that quesstioned him, she had short hair that she tied up on the forehead and she was wearing a t-shirt with jeans that was cut at the legs.''You, what are you wearing?''
''Why, it's not so that we are going to have dinner!'' she said with a smirk.
''See, you know what i'm thinking.'' he said and smiled at her, he know she was messing with him.''After the car is fixed, I though we can have a chat about our wedding.'' Riya was in chock and then her phone rang, she looked at the id and go away from Sam a few steps.''Hello...I'm with my mom and shopping...Sorry...Bye!'' she hang up and look at Sam, he wasn't paying attention at her as he was talking with the mechanic.Riya breathed havyly, she don't want to hurt Chat, that's why she said she was with her mom.At the corner of the Mechanic Chat was looking at them.''With mom,huh.''he smiled''I'm happy that you care for me,that means you still love me. Now it's up to me for you and me to be together.''
-The Super Market-
''What are we doing here?'' Yot ask as she look around the market.''So many people!''
''You said you were boring of the city so i take you here.''Sira said''Oh looks!,The fruist here is so fresh.'' she go to the mangoes table.
''Great!, thank you for taking me here.'' Yot said and look at the seller that was cutting the pig bones.
''Don't thanks me, I can do what ever you want. Just say me when you will come here again.''Sira smiled knowing Yot was annoyed.
---------------------------------
- The Wongwai's house-
---------------------------------
''We are here!''Sam said as he opned the car door for Riya, she look around. Where did he take her, why was he taking her here, didn't he said he want to talk with her about the wedding?
''Where am I?'' she ask, trying to hold her fear.
''In my house. Sorry if you thinks i'll take you to restaurang. Nanny Wai make good dessert,more than the dessert they sell.''
''Just say you are greedy'' Riya said in a low voice.
''What did you say?''
''No..Nothing!'' she looked away, breaking his eyes contact with her. Looking at her he said''And look what you are wearing,shameless!" Riya look at him in disbealive, this guy really is a bully she thinks.
''Come inside'' he said as he walked to the house.

''So you live here,Sira.''

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

''Why buy so much? You have just p'Sam, if not that there will be guest.''Yot said .
''Don't you know, p'Sam is getting married.'' The looks on Yot's seem sureprise.''I though p'Sam already tell you when he go to your home to ask about me.''Sira smiled.
''No,..he didn't.''
''You seem sureprise...Are you feeling bad that you are not gonna be my sister in law?'' she joked as she pushed Yot slightly, she like to joke her brother with Yot when he doesn't have girlfriend.
''Of course i'm sureprise, i have never seen his girlfriend.'' Yot look at her'' Have you seen?''Sira shake her head''No!''
''But that mean it'll be sureprise for us.''
''Follow with me home, i had said to him to take a photo of her.''Sira said and smiled.
''But i have to go see my boyfriend.''Yot said.
''I can call him and said that i'll borrow you tonight.'' Yot nod.

--------------------------------
-The Wongwai's house-
--------------------------------
''So what do you thinks?'' Sam look at Riya when he had tell her how he want the wedding to look like. Riya nods.''Just like that, don't you want to be apart of deciding?''
''I thinks the way you do is good, I too want just our families and related come to ours wedding.'' Riya said, she doesn't sound happy cus she don't want to merry this guy that she never know before. Moreover she love Chat.
''If you agree, so.''
''You can have dinner now, khun Sam and khun Riya'' Nanny Wai said as she smiled kindly at Riya.
''Thanks you,nanny.''Sam look at Riya that standing there like soulless.''Follow with nanny.''said Sam and pushed Riya when she wasn't moving.
''Huh? what did you say?''Riya looked at Sam confused. Sam laughed lightly and look at Nanny Wai who was smiling as well.
''Khun Sam said you to follow with me.''
''I'll be back, I'm just going to change closth.''

Outside Wongwai's house
''That was really a sureprise that he was going to merry this girl that he didn't know but just for mom and dad wish.''Sira said as she was steping out of the car.
''But i think it'll be good for him,you said you want sister in law,didn't you?''Yot said as they walk in.
When they were in livingroom they saw Sam go in to the dinner room, Sira look and smiled at Yot.
''Maybe he take her here, cus he never eat alone.''Sira said and took Yot hand and go toward the dinner room. When she was near the door and saw Sam ''Hey Bro,where is my sister in law?''
''Are you just going to ask about her?'' Sam look at her and then he notice Yot''You come too, you have to obey her,didn't you?''Sam teased cus he know that his sister was good in influence others as she want.
''Yah and i wanted to see my sister in law too.''Yot said cus Sam is like a brother to her too.
''Looks like I have to introduce you to my family.''He said and look at Riya that was sitting on the other end of table. Sira and Yot come in as they smiled kindly at Riya.
''I'm Sira and this is Yot, my best friend or like a sister for me.'' Riya smiled awarkly, she don't know one of them.
''I'm Riya.''
''And your sister in law to be.''Sam add and Sira and Yot luaghed.
''Sorry,we didn't mean to. P'Sam doesn't talk much like this.''said Yot when she saw Riya was curious.
They begun to eat, none was talking and Sira can't stand the silence. She was alway the cheerful and playful girl, she looked at Yot who was starring at her as she too hate the silence.
''Looks like we have one more girl in our group.''Sira said and Yot doesn't hestice to make the coversation longer.
''Yeh..but a older or younger sister.''Yot look at Riya,waiting for the answer. Riya look up from her plate, doesn't know why they were looking at her cus she didn't heard the question Yot asked her.
''She is the same age as you guys.''said Sam upset, why was she doing like that infront of his family he thinks.
''Oh, it's good.''Sira said as she look at Yot, she sense that this girl Riya was not happy to merry her brother. Yeh, who would be happy to merry a stranger, she understand this girl that sitting beside her. Her though swing to him,Chat when she found herself in bed with him. She quickly shaked the though as they will be gone if she shake. She was lucky that she wouldn't see him again.
''Ah p'Sam, are you going to send Riya?'' Sira look at Riya.''It's that ok if i call you Riya?''
''Yes, I thinks i can take a tax..''Riya was interruped by Sam.
''I'll go send her,why?'' Riya starred at Sam but he wasn't looking at her since he was waiting for the answer from Sira.
''Nothing, i just want to ask if you can send yai Yot too.''
Of course, why not.''Sam smiled at Yot. Riya look at them,they seem so close or are they dating! she though.

As the clock rang, Sira wake up in hurry. Today she was going to have a meeting at the company, she jump out of the bed, run to the door as she cried ''Nanny, make my breakfast and put it in lunchbox!'' She is not needle, but for her nanny Wai is the only one know what she want and she make the best for her everytime.That's why she always take breakfast from home and if she do have time she come and eat lunch at home, maybe this was a few of the reason why Than broke up with her. She run into the toilet and do everything as fast as she could.'' if you want others to respect you, you must respect others first.'' her brother had said. She puting on her cloth and run down the stairs as her nanny give her the lunchbox.''I'll come home and eat if i have time enough!.''She run to her car.''This girl not know how to prepare.''Nanny Wai said as she smiled and shake her head.
----------------------------------------
-Wongwai's Circle Company-
--------------------------------------------------
''If all of you agree, we will end the meeting.Thanks everyone.''Sam said and greet everyone, as people was going out Sam turn and look at Sira.'' Sira, wait!'' Sira turn and waited for people to go out.''Are you sure...that you want to work here in company?'' Sam ask cus he know his sister well, she is not someone who is the calm person and she do as she thinks was right. Sira nods.''You know that you must have enough patience and calm down yourself.'' She smile and she was not upset at all cus she too know how she is.''Yes, i know. I have decide to work here.'' Sam smiled at her with the looks of adorable her.''Then i'll be working at my office if you want something just call me. Guess the work is waiting me and i hope it's not to much work for a new worker.''She joked.
''I'll be taking Riya for try on her dress, so i won't come to company again today.''
---------------------
-For you,Bride-
---------------------
As Riya was going on try on her dress,waited Sam for her after he finish on with his suit. He look trought the catalog when Riya and the seller come out from the fitting room.
''Here come your bride, have you wait long?'' the seller lady smile, Sam look at Riya in adore,she is much pretty than he had though.
''What do you think?'' Riya ask cus he was quest.
''What do you thinks self, if not that i'm the one who going to wear the dress.'' Sam said cus he don't want her to know that he adore her.
''I'll take this one.''said Riya looking at the lady. The lady smiled at her and then guide them to the photo room. They were going to take photo of them with wedding clothes.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: Thanks for the update. I have to com back later and post my comment ....hehe been busy lately haven't have time to read this story and others...can't wait to star reading these last two chapter.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
:clap: Thanks for the update. I have to com back later and post my comment ....hehe been busy lately haven't have time to read this story and others...can't wait to star reading these last two chapter.
Yah, I agree.
Like you i'm being busy lately but tonight i got time to read all fiction. :coverlaf:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got to read the last two chapters.

Aww seem like Sam and Riya are just getting married for their parents sake. I hope they star to like to each other after the wedding or before the wedding. Reading Chapter 6 it seem like there might be something going on between Yot and Sam. After reading Chapter 6 I wish Sam and Yot were a couple...lol....I felt in Chapter 5 it seem like Yot like Sam but I could be wrong. I hope there be more of Chat and Sira in the next chapter...there wasn't much on them in the last two chapters...hehe

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
-Wongwai's Circle Company-
Sira was talking on the phone with her nanny.'' Nanny ka, I won't come and eat lunch at home today.I have many work to be done.'' Her nanny on the other line ''It's ok, i'll put them on refrigerator so you can eat when you come home.'' Sira look at the clock'' Ok nanny,see you at home.'' She hang up to go and eat at the company dining room.Just a few steps she stop and look after her but none was there, she feel like someone was stalking after her all morning and now. She go faster to the dinning room, she can feel the steps of the one who was stalking her. As soon as she was at the door of the dinning room, she turn to looks who is was but only to see ordinary workers.
''What do we have today?'' smiled Sira at the worker.
''As you see, fish curry with rice.''
Sira took the plate and put the food on, she then turn to look a free place to sit. She saw a table at the corner, none was sitting there and now she want to sit alone cus she was working all the morning and she want to clear her mind. She was enjoying her lunch when someone ask''It's that ok if i sit here?'' She look up and was sureprised of the man standing infront of her, he looked exactly like the boy at the party of the graduce day. He was wering sunglasses the same size as the boy was wering his mask, she feel happiness but it did not last longer than a second. Her face become serious as the man take off his glasses, what are he doing here, don't say that she wasn't only imagie when she though someone stalker her. The sudden move of her made a loud sound, the people turn to look and she release she was in the dinning room. Chat smirked at he sit down, she feel her hand was shaking and her head become heavy. She never though to see him again and he was stalking her, what do he wants?! She looked at him,breathing in the air as she sit down infront him.
''You doesn't seem happy to see me.''He said. She keep quest,who in the hell would be happy to see the man she didn't know and worst of all sleep with.
''What do you want?'' He looked at her awarkly.''What do you mean by that question?''
''You stalk after me,didnt you? What do you want from me?'' He luaghed lightly.
''I just want to ask you to help me.'' Sira doesn't understand a thing, why were he asking her for help and he was stalking her just to ask for help. She do not believe this man.''Help?! with what?'' He looks around,''I can't tell you now,it's too much people here. How about after you had done your work?'' he suggest. Can i truth him,Sira though.''Ok, the company will close 5. Can you come and see me at my office? I won't go with you anywhere, if you want to talk just come in at 5 to my office.'' She stand up to leave'' See you then.'' he smiled.
--------------------
-Riya's house-
--------------------
''Thank you for sending me home.''Riya said as she steped out of the car.
''It's ok cus you are going to be a wife just in a moth.'' Sam said as he give her the wedding dress.
''Why are you merrying me when you have khun Yot?'' the question make him smile.
''Don't tell me you are already jealous.''he joked.
''Crazy!, I was just saying cus i pity khun Yot.''
''You don't need to, if her boyfriend come and heard what you are saying. He would kill me.'' Riya was confused, wasn't he dating Yot, they seemed so close.
''Yot is like a sister for me and she have boyfriend.'' Riya blushed, now Sam will thinks that she was jealous of him and Yot, which he does.
''Oh'' with that she left to her house as Sam was smiling.
-------------------
-Sira's office-
------------------------
''What?!..No, you're kidding!'' Sira was furious, she don't want to meet that guy ever again and now Yot was saying he had ask where she is and now will come to the company.''Ok, i understand..No no,it's wasn't your fault. It's was that bastards....mm..ok, no you don't need to. .Bye!''she hung up, if he want to see her and dare to come here.He will know how SPECIFIC Sira is,though Sira. There come a knock on her door as her assistant come in and said ''Someone want to see you.'' She nods as a sign to let him in. Less than one second she saw the guy that she hated the most infront her, he was smiling as he come beside her to hold her hand but she refuse and stand up. She sense that him face changed and he too know that he won't be able to have this girl as his again.
''What are you doing here?'' she look straight at his eyes, and he was unable too talk untill he look at the other way.
''I wanted one more chance.'' he said sameless.
''You dare to ask?!'' she shoted at his face and she lower her voice as she notice they was in office and someone might heard what they was saying if she was loud.''I saw you sleep with Lada and you come to ask me for another chance?'' her eyes become watery, she don't saw him sleep with Lada but the day when she go to be good with him she saw Lada come welcomed her with her half covered body and he with only cover on his lower body. If they are not sleeping what would she say. She looked at the clock ''You may go now, i have a guest on 5 minut.'' as she was about to go open the door for him, he grip her elbow and swing her to face him. She saw that he was furious as she had never seen, she feel cold sweat on her neck but she take it calm.'' You let me go now!'' she order him but she sense that she was losing to her fear. He luagh '' You thinks i would let you go that easily!'' her tear slide down, she was afraid as the same time she was really mad, what do he want with her, he was the one who broke up with her and now he was saying as she was the one who was fault. Sudden she feel his lips on hers, he was forcing it and doing it roughly. Her tears coming down more and she was slaping and beating his shoulders, why wasn't she able to defeat him, she was mad at herself.
''Sorry! I didn't mean to come and interrup'' as he was about to go Sira called him.
''No.. wait,Khun Chat''she looked at Than.''Khun Than is leaveing now.'' Chat looked at her and he know that what he saw, isn't like what he was thinking. He saw on her eyes that Than was forcing her. He smiled as he go and open the door for Than.
''Your time is out, the clock is 5 and i'm her guest.'' Than spun around and look at Sira.
''It's because of him that you won't give me another chance,isn't it?'' Chat looked at Sira and then at Than who was starring at him.
''What?! Don't mist..''he was interuppet by Sira.
''It doesn't concern you, if i'm with him or with other guy. You can leave!'' she go and sit on the chair as Chat close the door.
''Don't mind what he was saying.'' she said to Chat as he come infront her to sit.
''Unfortunately i'm taking each word the other said to me.'' he said ''I'm happy that you broke up with him, like he said it might be because of me that you broke up with him.'' Sira though about the night.
''Are you crazy?!'' he laughed when she burst out those words.
''I want you to merry with me.'' he said as Sira jawn dropped '' I mean just an act.''
Sira look at him, what are he thinking, do he thinks the marriage is a thing to play with. And then she know why he was doing all of this.
''Don't tell me that my brother Riya is your Riya.'' Was she claiming right, her brother Riya?!
''You know, you are more understandable than i have though. See, i don't need to explain you. You got everything!'' he praised her.
''No, I can't help you. Sorry!'' he stare at her.
''Why!''he was upset.
''Cus I see marriage as important of all things.'' she looked at him'' And do you thinks Khun Riya will come to you when she is merried with my brother?!''
''She will, because she loves ME!'' he shouted in her face. Her hand flew to his face, he slaped him and he was confused.
''I..I..''she gather her courage, how can he shouted at her like that '' And what will help you if you are merried with me? You are merried with me and my brother is merried with Riya, how can you two be able to be together again?''
''It's my problem.'' He said easily, he wasn't thinking.
''What will people thinking. If you are not selfish, think for Khun Riya.''
''So you will not help me?'' Sira nods '' Want your brother to know about you and me?'' He was taking the most deadly spel on her, she can't believe he was spiting out that.
'' You won't dare!'' she said, holding her fear.
''You'll see. I'm was just going to say this..Bye!'' he know he got her.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Here is ch 8.
I don't know if someone is reading this but it could be that there is but they don't comment.
So i will continue to uplord the FF. :blush: :fanfic:

Why wasn't she calling me, do she really think i don't dare, Chat though. He was waiting for Sira to call him and tell him that she will help him but no. There wasn't any call from Sira even though he gave her his number, cus he though she might change her mind. It's had already been one weeks now, he picked his phone from the table, dialed her home number as he was waiting for someone to pick it up.
''Hello, Wongwai's house. Who do you want t...'' Chat talk in between ''I want to talk with khun Sam.''
''Hold on a minute.'' as nanny Wai turn she saw Sira ''It that Yot?'' nanny Wai shake her head''It's for khun Sam, i'll go call her now.'' Sira pull her nanny''I can take the call, p'Sam is sleeping.'' her nanny smiled and go. Sira picked the phone and stiffen as she heard the voice of him ''Hello krab khun Sam, I have something important to tell you about your sis....'' Sira yelled at him'' You dare to call my brother?!'' At first Chat was surprise but he smiled cus he sense that she was upset'' Aww, I'm sure that i said i want to talk with my brother in lawn.'' Sira face become red of madness'' Don't dare to call me again, i don't want to have something wrong at my brother's wedding.'' Chat was luaghing that he could make her mad but he got quest when he heard the word WEDDING. Sira hang the phone when she has talked what she want, she stood there a few minute to make sure that he wouln't call again and he didn't.
''Nanny Wai said it's was a call for me.'' Sira jumped'' When did you come?'' Sam looked at her suspicious '' Who called me?'' Sira smile nervously'' It's...It's was just someone who want to congrat you.'' she nervously scratched her head.
''That it's, have you got your dress done?'' Sira looked at her clock ''Yes, i was to go now.'' She go and huged her brother ''What are you doing?'' Sam ask and look at his sister.''Aww, you are going to marry. You can't give me more time then, so i have to hug you when i have the chance.'' she said, Sam pated her head in admire'' Who says, I have always time for you. Ayh, maybe you are the one who will leave me.'' he teased.''No way!'' she huged him even thighter.

---------------------
-Wedding day-
--------------------------
''Oho, my brother is so handsome.'' Sira screamed.
''What, did you know now that your brother is this handsome?'' Sam teased ''Have Riya finish dressing?'' Sira smiled, she sense that her bother was exciting in a way she never had seen.
''Don't know, I'll go see.''

''How is you doing,Riya?'' Sira ask but no answer, she know that Riya is feeling sad.''You know, i have alway teach me when we had decide to do something we should do it to the end.'' she pat on Riya's shoulder''I'm sure that merry with my brother won't make you unhappy. He is a man every woman dream of.'' Riya look at her ''You don't need to praise him that much'' Sira smiled'' But thanks for giving me advise.'' Sira nods.''Thanks yourself, i'm happy that you are my sister in lawn.''

The wedding begins and the elder was wishing for them one by one.
''I give my daughter in your hand, don't make her sad.'' Mrs Krit said as Sam nods.
''I wish you happy,p'Sam.''Sam smiled at his sister''I wish you happy and ....'' someone says in between''I'm happy for you,Riya'' Riya looked up knowing the owner of the voice'' What are you doing here?'' she ask in a shaking voice, Chat turn and look at Sira who was speeceless''Thanks you for invite me, i'll go take a drink.'' Sira looked at Riya and her brother, her eyes said that this guy was talking lies, she had never invite him.Yot come and wish for them both, saving the moment. As soon as she was done upp there, she go her nanny and the other that were standing at the door ''Who let that guy in?'' she yelled, she was furious cus it's could have ruin her brother wedding, just because they let him in. ''Which guy?'' her nanny ask, don't know what to do, when they see her this mad. She turn to point at him but he was already behind her, she looked at his flaming eyes. He graped hold of her and pulled her with him.'' What are you doing?, let me go!'' she beats him on shoulders.''I'll go call khun Sam.'' nanny Wai said and go.

Nanny Wai look at Sam among many more people, she saw him talking with his businessman. They were congrating him and Riya, she don't know what to do so she waited for him.

''Let me go, you crazy.''Sira cried as he let her go.
''Be quest!'' he yelled and starre at her.

Sam saw nanny Wai and come to her as he left Riya talk with Yot and her friends. Sam looked at nanny, he saw that she was worrying ''Are you ok, nanny?'' Nanny Wai looked at him, she pull him at the corner ''Someone take noo'Sira.'' Sam was confused, what was she talking about.''Who take Sira?'' nanny Wai face got thiner ''I don't know.'' Sam looked at Yot, who was still talking with Riya.'' What? you don't know who.'' nanny Wai got teary'' She come to me and ask who let the guy in, i don't know who that guy is and then someone come and take her.'' Sam remember the guy that come and wished for Riya, he saw that both Riya and Sira was not happy to see him.'' It's must be that guy. Nanny, look here for me.'' he run out.'' What about khun Riya and all guest?!''

''What are you doing here? Do you thinks you can ruin my brother's wedding?'' Sira ask without pausing.
''I'm here to ask you, not you to ask me.'' Chat said, Sira starre at him ''Are you going to marry me or you want all people to know that yo....'' Sira slaped him ''Don't thinks that i'll marry you to ruin my brother's life.'' Chat was furious, he graped her by hers waist and kissed her. As she was moving and struggle she feel him grap her thighter, she bite his lips and he release her.'' You! you dare to bite me!'' he thoch his lips which was bleeding '' Are you going to marry me or do you want one more scene?'' he smirk ''You dare to kiss my sister?!'' both Chat and Riya turn to look at where the voice come''P'Sam!'' Sira look at Chat ''Don't ever show yourself around here more, don't thinks just because you helped my sister once i would let you go.'' he go and take her sister's hand'' How can you left khun Riya alone?'' Sira ask, she was worrying that Riya would mad at her brother cus he wasn't there.''Don't ask! come now so she don't need to wait any longer.'' Chat smirked'' Don't be that fast, she can't go with you.'' Sam turn and look at this crazy that now claim to him that he can't take his sister with him''And who are you to say me i can't take my sister with me.''Chat come near Sam, he was standing so close. Close enough to see in each other flaming eyes, one cus he was claiming to don't let his sister go and the other cus he have taked his love. Chat looked at Sira, he saw hers face pale down but he didn't care to pity her ''Who i am?, i'm your brother in lawn.'' Sira can't believe he was saying out it, she got teary as she look at her brother who seem to dissapointing in her'' I...i..'' she never got the chance to finish her sentence'' Are you hiding something from me?'' his voice was shaking of dissapointment and Sira don't know how to tell, if she can change the time, she wouldn't never go to that bar.'' I guess she never tell you about what happned at the bar the night she broke up with her boyfriend and that i'm her husband.'' Sam punched Chat on the face and turn to see his sister who was in chock'' You know that you have to marry him,right?'' Sira nods and follow with her brother without saying a word. Chat smiled '' It is worth a punch.'' he thoched his lips that was bleeding of the brother and sister's beat.

Near the door , ''I'm sorry that this happned in your wedding day.'' Sira said cus she don't want to make all worth more than this'' You shouldn't had lie to me.'' Sira feel even more guality'' I know, i..i don't know how to say. I'm sorry.'' He turn to look ''We can't turn the time,right? I'm happy that he was willing to take responsibility.'' If you only know why he was taking responsibility, Sira though.
''Oh god, it's was in time.''Nanny Wai said as she looks at the two.''Time to thanks the guests'' Sira said as she pull her brother in to the room. When they was infront of Riya ''I'll lend my brother to you.'' Sira smiled as her brother taking Riya's hand to go on the scene. He apologize her when thay were going on the scene cus he left her with the other, Riya act like she didn't heard anything but she was thinking to herself that he wasn't that bad.
''Thanks you for everyone for coming to our wedding.'' Sam said and give the microphone to Riya.She looks at him,don't know what to say.''Just say something.''Riya look at the other''WE are greatful.'' she said.
''Did you see, Riya look really shy.''Sira said to Yot.
''Mm, but where had you been?''
''Oh, i got something to do.'' Sira said and turn to look if he was standing somewhere but no.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

----------------------------
-Wongwai's garden-
Riya was watering the flowers as she was thinking, it's has already been 1 weeks that she was living in this house but she barely saw Sam and Sira at home. They come home but just then they was gone again, they don't have time, she though. Just then come nanny Wai to her,
''Noo Riya, today khun Sam come and eat at home.''she said.
''Oh ka.''she smiled at the old woman.''Want me to help you cook?''
''That would be great, khun Sam like Tom Yam Kong. He will sure eat alot if he know you make it for him.'' Riya smile as she close the crane.

----------------------------------------------
-The Wongwai's Circle company-
----------------------------------------------
Sira was going trought the file when her phone rang, she picked it up without looking at the caller. When she heard his voice she just want to throw the phone, she have been seen him this past day often cus her brother want to talk with him about how he want the wedding to be like.
''What do you want now?'' she said annoyed.
''What wrong with you, you should be happy that i call you.'' he mess her up.
''Go and die, you are my nightmare!'' she screamed as he move the phone away from his ears.
''I'm not dead, talk lower,will you?'' he was upset'' I just want you to do a meeting with you,Riya and i.''
''I don't have time, if you want to meet her. Can't you just call her?''
''No, I want you to explain her why we are going to marry.'' he pause ''I'm sure you don't want your brother to know that i'm marrying you cus i want to be near Riya.''Sira though for a moment.''Ok, but i have some work to be done so i will meet you at 6 tonight.''
''That's great, I can have dinner with Riya. I haven't eat with her for a long time now.''he smiled in the though that he finally will have dinner with Riya again. ''Bastard Chat!''said Sira as she hang the phone. She then go to her brother's office but Sam's secretry said that he was going home to eat. She thanked the secretry and come back to take her bag.''P'Sam na p'Sam, never thinks to call me too. Really miss nanny's dessert.''

-Wongwai's kitchen-
''You are great at cooking, i'm happy that khun Sam got you as wife.''nanny Wai said as she was looking at Riya cooking. Riya don't know what to say, she feel her face burn and nanny Wai was smiling looking at the girl infront of her turn red.
''I really mean it.'' she said.
''Thanks ka,nanny.'' Riya said, taking the food to the table.''Do you know when will he come, it's not good to eat when it's got cold.''
Just then they heard the car outside, Sam climb out from the car and smell the aroma of Tom Yang Kong. He feel his stomach screaming, he headed to the kitchen.
''Nanny, why didn't you told me you'll make Tom Yan.....'' he stoped when he saw Riya was preparing the food.
''It's not me, khun Sam. Your wife doing all.'' nanny Wai praised . He smiled at his nanny and look at the young lady that preparing the food for him. He wasn't at home most of the time and now that he saw her, he feel glad. He can't believe that he have someone who was waiting him at home, if not that he hasn't before but he have a family now.
''Let me taste if you can win nanny.'' said Sam as nanny Wai smile.''mm, it's not bad.'' he sit done and Riya gave him the plate with rice.
''Don't just stay at home, you should go out and shopping. It's not good sitting at home all day long.''Sam said cus he saw that she was boring.
''Don't worry,Bro. I'll take her out tonight.'' All three look at Sira that come in.'' Why didn't you tell me that you will come home?''
''I though you didn't want.'' Sam said and look at Nanny Wai.
''Of course i want.'' Sira go and hug her nanny''Miss nanny's dessert.''
''Aww, i though you miss me but...'' her nanny teased her.
''Oh oh,don't be sad. I miss you too, i have only my nanny now.'' she said as her nanny look at her.
''Dear, you look thinner.'' her nanny said and Sam added''You should tell her not to do only work.''
''I'm helping you na,P'Sam.''Sira smiled'' Oh, can you meet me at office about 5:30?''she asked Riya, who was sitting quest.
''Of course.'' she said as Sira sit down to eat.
''I'll go make your dessert then.''her nanny said and left.
''Wait nanny, i have something to tell you.'' Sam called out.Nanny Wai turn and come to the table.''Your dear is going to marry.'' nanny Wai turn to look at Sira and smiled.''It's that true,my love.'' she piched her cheek.
''Mm.'' That was what Sira said.''With khun Than?'' she ask,not knowing Sira have broke upp with him. Sam look at his sister,''No...not Th...''Sira talk in between,she don't want to surprise Riya.''P'Sam!, I'll tell my nanny by myself.'' Sam look at his sister knowing she was hurt when nanny Wai burst out Than's name.''Ok..''
----------------------
-Yummy Dinner-
----------------------
Chat was waiting for the girls to show up, Sira stped her car infront of the restaurang as Riya was looking around. She remember this restaurang, she has been here many many time with Chat but why was Sira taking her here.
''What are we doing here?'' she asked, Sira openning the door,''Don't you want to meet my groom?'' Riya look at her, why do she want to know her groom.''Table nine.'' Sira said, Riya look at her even more. That can't be that this was all just an accident.''You go first...I have to call my brother and tell him that we'll be late.'' Riya nods but she was lose of courage to go in, she feel like something is not like it's has to be.
''Hi Bro, we'll late na.'' her brother on the other line''Ok,but look out for the road na,Sira.....and it's she feeling good?''Sira smile''Who?...yes, she is. Worry lar?''
''No, i saw she was only in the house. So i though she will relexe now.'' Sam said.''Ok.. Oh,bye. I have to go.''
Inside Riya was sitting infront Chat, she can't believe he was the groom to be of Sira. Was he taking revenge on her, she though cus why would he marry Sira. Sira come in and saw the two sitting without saying a word, Chat look at her when he saw her come. He eyed at Riya like do something, ''I guess you are surprise.'' she said as Riya look up at her, she wanted to ask if Sira know that Chat was marry her cus he want to take revenge but Siras word surprised her even more ''Why shouldn't you be, he is your boyfriend.'' Sira smile'' But don't be that surprise, i'm just doing an act in marrying him.'' Chat smile at Riya but Riya turn to look at Sira''I don't understand.''she said.
Sira begin to tell Riya why she was marry with him,It was just to help him get to near her. ''But i want to say you guys that don't let my brother know, i don't want to hurt him.'' Chat look at her ''Don't worry about that, i have an idea.'' Sira then excuse herself to the toilett.
-----------
-Toilett-
-------------
''Oh god, am i doing the right thing.'' Sira said to herself, looking into the reflecting of her mirror pic. What was she doing actually, she don't understand herself. Was she making her brothers wife to have affair with another man?, She shouldn't has meet him, this guy really destroy her life and now even hers brother.
''You didn't tell me why you help him.'' Sira quickly turn to see Riya standing behind her.''You scare me.'' she said relieved.''Sorry, i didn't mean to...so can you tell me why you help him even though i'm your brothers wife.''
''Remember that i had tell you that if i have decide to do something, i'll do that? Just say that i have know choice but to help him. And now it's up to you if you want to be with him like before or not.It's for you to chose, which life you want to have. I know that you don't love my brother but just think trought what is best for you, my brother is a good guy that is all i can say.'' Riya don't understand why Sira was helping Chat when she want her to be with hers brother.''Why are you helping him, when you want me to be with your brother?'' Sira smiled but her face was serious''Like i said, i have no choice.'' With that she left to the table, leaving Riya to though for a moment.
''Where is Riya, what had you said to her?'' he was worried that Sira would make Riya regret.
''What, what would i said to her?'' she was annoyed of his action, her eye caught on the pair that sitting in a couple table infront of them.''Than!''
Than also saw her ''Sira, Who was she sitting with?'' Lada turn to look when she heard Siras name, she quickly turn to look at Chat. Lada smirked, world is really small she though. She stand up and come to Sira and Chats table as Than was fallowing her behind,'' Hello, friend!'' she said with fake voice. Sira turn and faked a smile as well,'' Hello!'' she said wave with her hand. Lada turn and look at the guy that Sira was sitting with, ''Chat!, how come yo....'' Chat interruped her ''Long time no see.''he said with a smirk, they know each other very well, how can he forgot her? Riya come in to see Lada, her jaw droped but Lada look at her but more like a stare. ''Aww, what a small world we live in.'' she said. Sira look at the two girls and sense that there was something going on between this two lady.
''Sira...''Than was going to say something but Sira talked in between''Sorry that we are going to leave now. But is was nice to meet you again,Lada.''Sira turn and look at Riya ''Are you going with me?'' Riya nods.''Ok then, i'll also leave.''Chat said as he stand up''Why are you with Sira?'' Than ask as he wasn't happy to see him with her.''Why? Are you regretting what you have done?'' Chat smirk and left.''Nice to meet you again,Lada.'' Lada smiled but stopped when Than stare at her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Drop by to said :clap: OMG I'm so happy you update this story of your. I've been waiting forever. :coverlaf: I'll come back to post my comment later. Got to go do stuff.