Favorite/Best Kiss from Koo Kum 2013

Bie and Noona really sizzle as Kobori and Angsumalin in Koo Kum 2013. Here's four of their memorable

• Total voters

looksy

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm6wAcgdbqM

Kiss 1: Thinking he's about to die, Kobori takes this opportunity to tell the woman of his dreams that he loves her. This kiss is tearful and tender and b/c of the situation that they are in, Ang is vulnerable, lets down her guard, & allowed her heart to just go with the moment as she kisses him back.

Kiss 2: Ang just delivered the classic Koo Kum  lines, "I hate you...If I have a child, I will teach it to hate you...I will teach it the word hate before the word love." Ang's words are harsh that even a gentleman like Kobori loses control....the kiss is in heat of the moment to show her that as much as she hates him, he loves her that much more.

Kiss 3: Bottled up frustration and disappointments find its way to the surface after a night of drinking. This kiss is long and hard....and for a few seconds there, Ang sort of stopped resisting him. The kiss takes her breath away and leaves her panting, haha....

Kiss 4: Bittersweet farewell kisses...the kisses are soft, sorrowful, and slow.....as to savor every second...these are kisses that she'll remember for a lifetime....these are kisses that he will take with him, along with her broken heart....though they will be separated by his death, but their hearts will be eternally joined.

Reactions: Mae

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry I can't vote I love all their kiss scenes. each kiss scene is different and with different emotions too. for me Bie&Noona is the first pra-nang that lip kiss looking so naturally real/pretty that come out from their true feelings. love the way you describe their kisses,can picture along with it haha

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
I couldnt decide which one but then I settled for the farewell kiss. That one deeply touched my heart and I was filled with mixed emotions (angst, sadness, happiness). It was not a forced kiss, but a kiss that solidified the love between the two of them. Kobori didn't felt the guilt of kissing her and she didn't hate him for doing so. Both were contempt and happy. That's why the farewell was my fav.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love this thread...love all of the kisses in Koo Gum 2013 so it's hard to choose..but I still did...

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you all that it's difficult to choose. Bie and Noona made each kiss perfect and evoked the perfect emotions to go with them, but my vote went for the rough kiss........not because it's my favorite (because they are all my favorites)......but I chose the rough kiss.....and although with the other kisses, we get a better view/angle of the kiss..... the rough kiss and what made it stand out was in Kobori's release of the kiss.......his expression was sooooo sexy and perfect for the moment....and he seemed to pause for a second after the release to see her reaction to his kiss......HOT!!!  :wub:  Of course, I love Ang's reaction that his kiss took her breath away and left her panting (haha!!)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
How in the world did I miss this? 555 Anyways, gosh. It's so hard to choose. All of their kisses were so meaningful. I don't know which one to choose. 
Well, I guess if I have to really choose, which is the whole point of this poll, I would say the farewell kisses. Those kisses held so much meaning. Ang knew that she won't have the opportunity to kiss him or share anymore intimate moments with him so she took advantage of it as much as she could before he's gone. Just thinking about Kobori's death is already making me teary. Gosh, this lakorn is always making me cry. 555

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wait ! wait ! I just came across this lakorn and i have a couple more eps left so the last two kisses i haven't seen it yet . I love their first kisses and the second one at her house hahaha where we see his white shoulder hahah it seen like it was him that been violated. When i finish the drama i'll come back to vote .