Favorite Mardikulous Song

Which song was your favorite off of the album Mardikulous?

• The Marduk Show Theme Song (Marduk and Pink Mafia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kae Neung Natee (Marduk)

• Yah Hai Jai Gun Lerl (Darvil)

• Dear Muddie (Marduk and Darvil)

• Everywhere (Dizzy D)

• An Jing (Marduk)

• Poo Chai Khon Nan Chan Hai Tur (Muddie)

• Hotel California (Dizzy D feat. Marduk)

• Pahk Dee (Dizzy D)

• Oops...I did it again (Marduk)

• Can you feel the love tonight? - Regular version

• Can you feel the love tonight? - Brokeback version

• Total voters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!

So now that the album has been out there for a while, it's time to ask you guys what was your favorite song on it. If you need a refresher, here's a link to the album.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=11190

Also, if you voted, tell us why it was your favorite.

For me personally, my favorite song on the album is "Dear Muddie." I know that probably surprised you since the hit song featured on the album was "Kae Neung Natee." "Kae Neung Natee" was the first song I did, but I spent the longest time on "Dear Muddie." Writing the lyrics was harder than I thought, but I was very proud of the final results.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh this is hard to choose T______T i went with hotel of california with p'ane and you because man p'ane sounds so cute hehehe lol and u to pap but its my all time favorite oldie to so thats a plus plus but the tother songs are amazing also o___O second choice would have been sokkkie and you with marduk show

Muddie Murda

smile...
I can't pick between Dear Muddie and Hotel California. I LOVE Diane singing in thereeeee! Love her voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
My Fav would have to be the "Can u Feel the love tonight"..... the Brokeback Version cause i've enjoy the variety of voices........ have to admit darvie and ning's part amazed me, i mean u guys gaved it a diffferent twist which now i cant even remember how the orginal one sounds like..lol..........they did a great job and lets not forget that award winning cry at the end...haha that rocks!!! i totally agree with u also about the Dear Muddie, it was a master piece song u had and hell yeah i was impress with the lyrics...i think someone has a thing for our very own little muddie??? :wub: ohhllaalalala..haha!!

The song i've enjoy listening to was the Can u Feel The Love Tonight but the best track would have to be the Dear Muddie cause it was orginally written from mardie which is an A+ :yahoo:

GREAT JOB MARDIE

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Wow we have a band in Sarworld...since when? Can I have some autograph...have to listen to the song first then I'll tell you wich one I like most!

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
i <3333333333333333333333333333333333 your opps i did it again song..LOL...i dont care if i'm the only one that voted for it..i still love it!

i LOVE your sexy voice lOL..esp when u talk to that guy about dropping it into the ocean..soo freaken hot!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It was a tough choice between Dear Muddie, Ka Neung Natee, Hotel California and Poo Chai kon nun chun hai tur. However I voted for poo chai kon nun chun hai tur because muddie sings so good!!! You should've made one that said all songs because I think all the songs in here are so awesome. good job on this album everyone! :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
There's a competition between Dear Muddie and Muddie's song. Muddie sound's so freakn hott! LOL. I'm a total fan of her as well. Diane, ooh-la-la! She sounds hott too, even when she's talking and all. LOL...I wonder if her husband would kill me for saying that. LOL...Hehe. Dear Muddie! Marduk, you sound so hott! I fell in love with that song immediately. I really liked Darv's voice too. The lyrics were so sweet! Great job with this album!! :D **Conceited old 'ole marduk! Making another thread just for his album. LOL...JK...I heard there's going to be a second album from you, jing reu pblao? I'm looking forward to it. :p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
There's a competition between Dear Muddie and Muddie's song. Muddie sound's so freakn hott! LOL. I'm a total fan of her as well. Diane, ooh-la-la! She sounds hott too, even when she's talking and all. LOL...I wonder if her husband would kill me for saying that. LOL...Hehe. Dear Muddie! Marduk, you sound so hott! I fell in love with that song immediately. I really liked Darv's voice too. The lyrics were so sweet! Great job with this album!! :D **Conceited old 'ole marduk! Making another thread just for his album. LOL...JK...I heard there's going to be a second album from you, jing reu pblao? I'm looking forward to it. :p
The second album talk is all rumors right now. Like Jay-Z after his Black Album, I am officially retired. However, stay tune for a recording of "Marduk: Behind the Music"

That should be out soon. In it, I'll talk about the album process and what went through before it came to fruition.

noungning

Heartless
lol hey i voted hotel cali! it's cute and diane is cute hehehe cute cute!

yes i will sign a record deal with SW productions once i finish writing my song. but eh it might take me a few more months...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol hey i voted hotel cali! it's cute and diane is cute hehehe cute cute!

yes i will sign a record deal with SW productions once i finish writing my song. but eh it might take me a few more months...
hhaha your joke'n righty ning? your signing a record deal? sweet, i'll be sure to follow this news until it releases.....hahah awesome good luck then girl... :yahoo:

ps.. wow if u do plan to write your own music then u can might as well write one for me too girl, i bet i'll be a good one..hehe :lol:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Here I vote for ur favorite song!! Very well done I'm in love with ya voice!