[FEBUARY & MARCH 2010]WHERE YOU AT??? FT..ANNITA & ID FLY

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Thank You for those who came out for Noom, Mos & Zaza concerts... Sorry if thangs werent organize and what not. But as we cntuine our business Eed Fly & Annita Pongsong will be touring in Febuary & March so if YOUR IN “WHERE YOU AT?” …​

CREDIT 2: R.U.N. & TLM & sabydeelao

Areeya

sarNie Adult
yea...i want to know if there any other location she's gonna be performing...hopefully she'll be in california...cuz i will definately go...love annita...

Sassy

sarNie Egg
hopefully you guys wont mislead on the flyers. its okay if the concert is only an hour long plus photo session. its better to have 2 hours on the flyer vs 5 hours but having people wait three hours. thats not cool, i'm not sure about the rest of you, but even if im a fan, i have better things to do than to sit around and wait. we are all human, whether a fan or a celebrity, so if you still want business, you guys are guna have to give people their moneys worth. you mightve gotten lucky with num, cause hes thailands a list, but i dont think people will wanna put up with so much for annita. & word of advice, the lil fat hmong chick at cache creek shouting "go go go" (lol) during photo sessions, STOP. i asked num what was up with that & he said she was crazii. lol.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
hopefully you guys wont mislead on the flyers. its okay if the concert is only an hour long plus photo session. its better to have 2 hours on the flyer vs 5 hours but having people wait three hours. thats not cool, i'm not sure about the rest of you, but even if im a fan, i have better things to do than to sit around and wait. we are all human, whether a fan or a celebrity, so if you still want business, you guys are guna have to give people their moneys worth. you mightve gotten lucky with num, cause hes thailands a list, but i dont think people will wanna put up with so much for annita. & word of advice, the lil fat hmong chick at cache creek shouting "go go go" (lol) during photo sessions, STOP. i asked num what was up with that & he said she was crazii. lol.
LOl...i have to agree wid u...its such a rush when i'm taking pix. wid num..cum on i pay 20 at least give me a chance to talk to num...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
It would be great and helpful if u listed the time of concert...and where in sacramento annita would be at? and also the price...thanks

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I read all the comments. For those who went to the "mess up" concert - you got rip off!!! And I feel your pain. Don't waste money on those celebrities. They are here to make $$$ on us. Celebrities rarely thought of the audience's feeling. All they care is to make extra cash and fly back to Thailand.
Only go if the entertainment is worth the money. Do not go if your mind says "I want to see him, see her, he's cute, etc.." What you should look into is - what's the hour, what will be delivered within that time-frame, will it be worth the money, what do I get out of it.

At least this is my opinion. Those that disagree, you could bitch at me :mellow: all day long. Because it won't hurt me.

peace out

Sassy

sarNie Egg
sl33py, we are both on the same page. i went to see num three times, only cause the ones in cache creek & sf were free. the one in sacramento was a big mess. the people taking care of the event SUCKS. i really dont feel like writing a bad review again (lol) but if you read my replies under num in california, you will get an idea. hahaha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
LOl...i have to agree wid u...its such a rush when i'm taking pix. wid num..cum on i pay 20 at least give me a chance to talk to num...
u pay $20 but photo sessions r photo sessions there's other waiting in line to take pictures tooo and if everyone talks to him time adds up and people get rowdy and start complaining.... if it's a meet and greet that's a different story and concerts have schedules also. There's time frames for certain things.... less talking the more pictures will be able to take. Then everyone will be happy.... to at least take pics.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to go to the concert!! I'm excited! A lot of complaints about the concerts! Have you ever thought about American concerts? U can't even get close to the stars to even take pictures with them let alone get the chance to chit chat with them...that's just my thought. I've enjoyed all the concerts I've been to and think it's money well spent! :)

Sassy

sarNie Egg
no one said anything about chit chatting or needing to share your whole lifestory, but dang they sure try to ge you outta there faster than a blink of the eye! no need to shout "go go go!" we are human beings not dogs. the photo session isnt a big issue, its how misleading the flyer is. when you state that the concert is to start at a certain time, that doesnt mean its okay to have people fukn wait three freakn hours like dumb asses & on top of that, punish them with local celebrity wannabes singing broken tunes. if the concert is to be two hours, put two hours. & if people got that much time to just sit & wait, shit... let them! i for one will be at mi casa chilln. dont even compare these events to american show biz, hella unprofessional & i believe they dont charge people 20$ for a photo. the girls at the sacramento & cache creek concert needa learn from the thai people at the sf concert. the way the concerts were organized, it still gets an F. num gets an A. even though my experience with num was good, cuz we can actually understand eachother but when i saw how people were being rushed & shout at by the PICTURE COP, it made me really upset. & trust me, if that fat ass did that to me, i woulda clownd on her ass. fat ass, if your reading this, num said you was crazii & he wasnt joking.

Sassy

sarNie Egg
^^ he actually tried to carry on a conversation & so i jokingly teased him about my picture cop bff by tilting my head towards her & i didnt even have to say anything. just to letchu kno, im not just complaining for the fun of this, i just think people should really get what their paying for. & regardless of how famous a person is, they are not more important. dont be rude & dont lie, it should be enuff. karmas a bitch, you can be making tons right now, but if you keep this up, people will not tolerate this. i noticed that the majority of people there were hmong. the thai entertainment must be new to you guys, so theres alot of hype. & the police cop was mainily rude to her own kind cuz they couldnt communicate with num due to the language barrier, so it was like... gimme 20$, num wais them, camera flashes & GO GO GO! lol.

sunny_gyrl

wow didn't know it was so upsetting...
im sorry to hear that maybe you should come to MN...lol...
i have no part in other states unless im touring
with them... but i totally understand that ur piss about it
and would totally pass on the words

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow didn't know it was so upsetting...
im sorry to hear that maybe you should come to MN...lol...
i have no part in other states unless im touring
with them... but i totally understand that ur piss about it
and would totally pass on the words
yea come to MN ^___^

Sassy

sarNie Egg
no, not that upset. lol. i actually had a great time, besides all that. just wanted to let the girl know its not right to treat people that way & for the people in charge of the events to not lie. thats all. my experience with num, was very good. he was such a sweetheart. he even remembered my sisters and i when we went to see him in frisco.

sunny_gyrl

another concert!!!

BLACHEAD LIVE IN CHICAGO!!!
When:
Saturday March 13th, 2010 MidNIGHT to 4:00am

Where:
DMG CAFE

Saturday March 13th 2010

What:
BLACKHEAD (Full Band)
Live Concert