FF Collab Discuss: Heartbreakers

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Starting afresh, please put in your thoughts or ideas here for our future group fanfic :)

so far, someone thought of doing a "generation" fanfic.  I think that sounds pretty interesting in a way.. :)

Here are the authors joining for this new collab:  me (aikoden), thatsouthernasianchick, Iya, & narkrakdin24
still debating authors:  tubbytinker07, littledummy, & kikichue1

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
ok, I kinda got the gesture of this group FF but how would a generation FF work? I think I read it but not sure yet, and does it have to be thai star cast or foreign cast can be added?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@thip, you cast whoever you want :)

For the last group ff, dancy chose mai davika and jang geun suk..   I'm not picky with cast, besides the authors get to choose.. hehe..

@Kikichue- That means you're joining in on the fun right? Lol. You better or else! Naw just kidding. But seriously though, you should take it into consideration as you are a great writer too.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Julie for clarifying that....grrr...I thought I had my couple down, now Im not sure because I want to use a foreign person too hahahahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol idk who I am going to use as my couple. MTeam came first in mind, Liu Yi Fei & Wang Leehom, Kwon Yuri & Dennis Joseph O'Neal, Yoona & Choi Siwon, and Lee Donghae w either Seohyun or Jung Jessica? I can not decide who I want in my part lol. I need some LONG thinking about this but what is our plot to be for the whole group?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@thatsouthernasianchick---Lol I wanna join too but I still have two of my ff to finish and my new one had just been updated also!! The only problem is what is the plot for the group?? If its something that Clicks inside of my head of mine then I'll defiantly join also.

@Hope--U don't mind if I choose Dennis Joseph O'Neil right??? I mean if I join. I've been thinking about him for awhile just haven't found the right chick hahaha!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
We still need a plot, that's why feel free to state any ideas you ladies come up with..

Like for example, thatsouthernasianchick thought of doing a generation fanfic.. are you authors okay with that?  If not, please state your other ideas.. :)

And that's such a variety of cask @narkrakdin24, lol.. I sorta want to use a different p'ek :p  maybe mew laknara with sato takeru ahahaha.. XP

Yeah, the generation thing is a bit hard to do. 1) We don't have a plot yet and 2) It might be confusing. Lol. Sorry for the confusing suggestion peoples! I see some of you wanting to use non-Thais, lol. I think that's a great idea! We could have a plot that involves foreign exchange students or something along those lines. Perhaps, everyone can submit a plot suggestion(s)?

Something like: Yaya and Nadech are betrothed to each other and both go study abroad in America. They meet and befriend Dennis Joseph O'Neil, a guy who Yaya falls in love with causing Nadech to be jealous and become rivals with Dennis. But then, Liu Yi Fei has a crush on Nadech while Wang LeeHom likes Liu Yi Fei. When Wang LeeHom finds out, he becomes overly jealous and rawrs Liu Yi Fei, who later becomes preggie with his child. I don't know, something like that maybe?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol, you're so funny :p ahaha.. that sounds interesting.. but it'll also depend on what the authors want their characters to do hehe..  I like the idea of the foreign exchange students though..

I'll post a poll on top in a bit.. :)

Poll posted.

If "others" was chosen, please tell us why, and what you have in mind.  Thank you.

@Aikoden- Lmao! I feel like I'm making this so hard. Apologies again folks. Here's another plot and this one falls under the fantasy category.

Another example:

Yaya is a fairy from heaven who is sent to Earth to find and
punish womanizers,  one of which is Wang
LeeHom. Wang LeeHom is friends with Nadech, whom Yaya later falls for. Turns
out, Wang LeeHom falls for Yaya too so he and his best friend, Nadech tries to
win Yaya’s heart. Yaya, who has never been in love before, finds herself in
trouble when she falls for Nadech because heavenly beings and humans aren’t supposed
to fall in love. Margie is then sent to help Yaya but upon her arrival on
Earth, she accidentally lands on Mario’s bed in his dorm. Because men and women’s
dorms are separate, Mario gets expelled for having a woman in his room. Of
course, Margie doesn’t know what she has done and how that affects her womanly
image. While trying to help Yaya with her situation, Margie falls into a
situation herself…she begins to fall in love with Mario.
--->>> Keep in mind that we can cast anybody we want.

Actually @Aikoden, would you think it is easier if we break it down into categories? That way, whichever category that is most voted, people could post up plot ideas for that winning category.

Generations?
Fantasy?
Action?
Comedy?
Revenge?

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda want to stick to college phase/young adults working where the students go to teh same campus and drama happens within there kinda...idk....they all come from different back ground and they all have stories kinda like secrets in the past

well if Im gonna be writing with y'all and I want to choose a foreign guy, I'm gonna go w/ my boyfriend Chace Crawford hahahahahahah

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Very interesting!!!! I have a idea......

Depending on the many characters we have, the girls in one pack and the guys in another. They each having their own problems in life but they all connect. Either the past or just meet. Fobidden love or not. Best friends and non friends. Tragedy becomes something else. Melodrama/sickness/new lover, Comedy/Romance. Fear/romance. Revenge/romance. Marriage. Affairs. Waiting for a lover. Can't we just decide what kind of plot each character is in? But somehow they are all involve together and make that into one whole group ff??? They each have there own story to tell it will just be in different chapter depending on the writer choice of characters and at every end of the chapter we'll just have to leave a clue to who comes next then the next writer will begain there with there chapter!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Because I think we will find it hard just to have one plot since we all will have different characters we want to pair and with one plot only wouldn't that be boring? I mean if we decided to go with Revenge for an example then the whole FF will be about revenge and the characters..it will be hard to have every character have there own reason why the want revenge. I hope I'm explaining this thoroughly and not sounding nagging at u guys hahaha so this is what I thought and feel free to correct me or u know write back of what u think about some of the things I have said.