FF Collab Discuss: Heartbreakers

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
We don't have to just stick with one theme..  We just need to figure out what theme we're acutally going to focus on for the overall fanfic.. we of course will have subthemes of our own, based on the individual authors..  Each author gets to pick their cast and what they want their cast to do, we other author can also use each others' cast as well if it relates to their story somehow..  for example if so and so is so and so's brother/family/boss.. etc..

story example, if it was revenge... (pretend this is my cast)  Jeff set out on a revenge in Rome where he met Sarah, who fell in love with each other at first sight.  But do to his dismay, Sarah's brother Gregg (pretend this is another author's cast) was the reason for Jeff's revenge.  Unsure of whether to stick with his original plan of revenge or to forgive, he is stuck wth a decision to make..  Will he choose to live anew with a new love and life, or would he continue walking down the road of doom? 

Is it understandable in a way? LOL.. I have troubles coming up with an example..
I also like your idea Kiki :)  I know I'm going to be cruel with my cast no matter what kind of story we get hehe... :p

& I've officially decided on my cast.  It'll be either Mew Laknara with Pop Thagoon, or with Sato Takeru.. :3

also note that each author must tell the authors that they'll be using their characters in their part of the story.. that way all the storylines will connect together nicely..

Okay, I think I'm on the same page as Aikoden now. Lmao! I think I confused everybody with my suggestions so sorry guys!!!
If that's so, I'll go ahead and decide on my cast. Punch Worakarn and Bie Sukrit will be my couple, though.

So...anybody wanna form relationships between our characters? For example, Mew Laknara and Punch as sisters? Just an example of what I mean! I'm not good as explaining like Aikoden. Hehe.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Well I will vote for either fantasy or comedy. My own side plot would be revenge/fantasy/action. Maybe just romance/comedy and a bit of revenge. Is that okay? But as for the whole group, I don't know. I had this idea that my main girl (still haven't figured out who to put still debating on Mteam or Lui Yi Fei & Leehom Wang) would be this regular college girl who will later on in 5 years become a famous Thai/Chinese/American actress/architect and has a sister. The sister (who I decided would be Crystal Lui Yi Fei) daughter of a billionaire politician also, is also a business woman and the next-in-line to inherit the business/company. The only thing is she is a secret singer to her dad (who does not let her sing publicly) but a famous singer internationally, using a disguise when she is in business mode, not letting her really busy dad and the public see her real face. But when she sings, she takes off the disguise and uses her real face.
The main nang'ek Chalida (of my story) is not allowed by her father (same dad) to become an actress either and just coming back from graduating in a famous and the top university for architects (in America), uses a wig, glasses, and a fake make up mole to hide her beauty from her father. Having a producer friend and showing her true beauty to her friends, she gets requested into a movie and soon casted as the nang'ek's friend and after the movie comes out, becomes a hit (movie and actress) worldwide. She then gets contacted for too many roles/lakorns/movies/shows/sitcom and has over 5 million fans after her first lakorn as a nang'ek. But when she's at work at her father's massive building, she wears that disguise like her sister but the two sisters do not know they are disguised inside the political business.
The main pra'ek Mark (son of a millionaire politician), gets angry when his father get's corrupted by nang'ek's dad, losing 98 million dollars in U.S. money. Finding out he has two daughters and one next in line to inherit everything, he decides take revenge on the oldest, Crystal.
He meets her one day at the company and seeing her disguise, thinks she is the ugliest woman he had ever met but charms her anyways.
After years of dating Crystal and never seeing her real face, Mark finally dumps her one day for another woman whom he had fallen in love with and was cheating on Crystal with her. On the same day Mark dumped Crystal, Chalida comes back from America. Later Chalida becomes and actress. Mark thinking Crystal was the ugliest woman ever, all changes when he meets the even uglier disguise of Chalida. Looking at her similar to maids clothes coming back from shooting Sao Chai Hi-Tech 2, thinks that she is his new maid sent from his best friend (Wang Leehom) to work for him and clean up his house and live there. Chalida, noticing that he was the man in the picture Crysyal took pics with, beats him up that day and he is later taken to the hospital by Lee later when he is found on the street. Making them both swear vengeance.
Wang Leehom is a famous singer who admires Crystal but is secretly in love with her disguise. Chalida has a crush on Lee though while Crystal is too heartbroken to love anyone else but Mark. What do y'all think. I kind of figured out my cast as I typed. Ermm.. I just figured I could make Crystal and Lee a secons couple in my story. Is that okay? But if not then they will not end up together. Ermm.. And then I don't know how my characters would be involved with y'alls. Let me know what y'all think so if y'all don't like it, I would change it. Yeah I kind of figured out my plot as I typed lol. :)
Oh and in case you're wondering how the dad doesn't know his own daughter's faces, Crystal has always worn her hair up in a bun with reading glasses while Chalida, just coming back from America, was pranked on the plane (her hair already in a ponytail btw). They put a make up mole below her nose to the right, and reading glasses (she's a heavy sleeper). And she doesn't find out she was pranked by her friends until after she gets inside her room and gets ready for a shower. And, her dad and sister doesn't say anything about her looks.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
If I do join u guys then let me figure out my story then. Now thinking about it, this will be harder than I thought it was.....I don't know maybe next time. I still have two to finish and I already have a new story up already so that makes 3.... Sigh I want to finish before I join with u all too. Next time then u guys....I just wanted to help along. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If you authors are confused, you can stand by the sidelines and read/watch how the collab ff will go this time around.. I know it's still new-ish around here, so y'all are probably lost :)  It's really interesting and unique though, because you don't know how the story will flow because every author is different.

Basically each author will be assigned a certain chapter, and they will have to wait until it's there turn again.

@narkrakdin24, if you want to use them 4 as your cast, then that's fine.. :)

@thatsouthernasianchick.. bie & punch?  I like. I wouldn't mind making our cast sisters.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I always loved Punch. She had great lyrics for her songs and a matching voice to go with it. Erm. Yeah. I don't know how my characters would be related to y'alls and who.??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@narkrakdin24, so will you be using both casts?

I wouldn't mind making Mew friends with either Mint of Crystal :)  My character that Mew plays will most likely be in Japan (overseas) and come home only once in awhile..  Maybe they can become friends when they go overseas to Japan to do promotional works? :D  (well I'm just saying.. hehe)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I vote fantasy since I have a pretty good plot in my head.

My story will be that:

There will be three characters: Saskla (Mint), Yaya, and Barry.

Saskia is a Thread Keeper, a angel guardian of some sort, who goes around creating miracle in lives of couples who destinies are so full of tragedies that they are finally decreed to never be together again. Saskia's always ended up somehow bringing these people togerther again in hope of them breaking that decree, therefore, binding their threads once again.

The problem is that Saskia's been watching Yaya and Barry, who been reincarnated over many lifetimes. But in each lifetime, they ended up dying in each other's arms, their love never fulfilled. At the eleven times, Destiny decided to cut their destinies from one another, forever separating and never letting cross paths again. But Saskia couldn't abide by that. Therefore, she asked Destiny for another chance at bringing them together at the expense of her own powers. This time, Saskia planned to give the couple a gift that may or may not help the couple to reunite.

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. do we have a cast line up yet? i think we should have one so we know who got which couple. if they're not already taken, I'll take yaya and Barry again.

and if they're taken, can they be twins? lol.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
wait is the poll up there the overall genre of the story

idk I kinda want to join and i dont bc if i do, im afraid i wont be able to come up w/ any storyline or plot hahahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Iya I like your plot but may I ask which Mint you are talking about? Chalida or Natwara? Just kind of confused here.
And @aikoden I forgot to reply but Sure. I'd like Mew, Chalida, and Crystal to be friends. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
author's casts:

aiko - Mew Laknara & Sato Takeru [I'm going to stick with them two.. sorry Pop :( ]

thatsoutherasianchick - Bie Sukrit & Punch W

narkrakdin24 - Mint Chalida & Mark Prin | Liu Yi Fei & Wang Lee Hom

Iya - Barry Nadech & Yaya Urrasaya + Mint?

@Iya, are you going to use Mint Chalida? I can't really say much if it has to be her.. it is your cast... maybe you can work something out with @narkrakdin24, since she's using Mint too.  :)  and goodness, I miss reading your stories .. it sounds so good!

@thip, yeah the poll is for the overall theme for the story..

I'll close the poll on Sunday.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@aikoden Sato Takeru the Japanese actor guy? Off topic but for some reason everytime I think of Japan, I think of Inuyasha's half-brother Sesshomaru, Rin, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo (all in the Anime Inuyasha). The first I think of is Sesshomaru or Rin though for some reason.
@Iya If it's Mint Chalida, I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe I can add another plot to my revenge plot.
Ermm... Maybe Chalida will be Saskia's twin sister from heaven who was sent into a woman's stomach as punishment when Chalida accidentally picks a flower from the Tree of Life (unknowingly since she is clumsy, always innocent, and playful), causing 3,000 people to die on the same day of some reasons: 1,000 murdered, 1,000 committed suicide for no reason, and another thousand dieing from unknown reasons or sickness. Being the daughter of the King of Heaven, she gets a rather fair punishment went she is born on Earth.
She then dies a hundred different times to different reasons, never found true love, and was always suffering in every life time, letting her sister Sakia be saddened by her sister's horrible punishment. So one day Saskia asks her father for mercy when Namsai (Chalida's name in heaven) gets raped by her ex-boyfriend who videotaped it all and kills herself.
Her father then agrees with Saskia that Namsai has had enough suffering and but tells Saskia that Namsai needs one more punishment greater than the others. And that is: how much it hurts to lose someone you really love in front of your own eyes.
(The thing she made everyone go through when the 3,000 people died.)
@Iya Erm... How's that?  But I'm still going to use my other plot with it with Mark, Crystal, and Lee too. Is that okay?

Iya

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
author's casts:

aiko - Mew Laknara & Sato Takeru [I'm going to stick with them two.. sorry Pop :( ]

thatsoutherasianchick - Bie Sukrit & Punch W

narkrakdin24 - Mint Chalida & Mark Prin | Liu Yi Fei & Wang Lee Hom

Iya - Barry Nadech & Yaya Urrasaya + Mint?

@Iya, are you going to use Mint Chalida? I can't really say much if it has to be her.. it is your cast... maybe you can work something out with @narkrakdin24, since she's using Mint too.  :)  and goodness, I miss reading your stories .. it sounds so good!

I'm am using Mint Chalida, but since she's supposed to be an angel with magical powers, it's a little flexible. I'll work things out with narkrakdin24.

Lol. I'm glad you enjoy my story. The only problem is that I'll never get down soon enough. 

narkrakdin24^^ said:
@aikoden Sato Takeru the Japanese actor guy? Off topic but for some reason everytime I think of Japan, I think of Inuyasha's half-brother Sesshomaru, Rin, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo (all in the Anime Inuyasha). The first I think of is Sesshomaru or Rin though for some reason.
@Iya If it's Mint Chalida, I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe I can add another plot to my revenge plot.
Ermm... Maybe Chalida will be Saskia's twin sister from heaven who was sent into a woman's stomach as punishment when Chalida accidentally picks a flower from the Tree of Life (unknowingly since she is clumsy, always innocent, and playful), causing 3,000 people to die on the same day of some reasons: 1,000 murdered, 1,000 committed suicide for no reason, and another thousand dieing from unknown reasons or sickness. Being the daughter of the King of Heaven, she gets a rather fair punishment went she is born on Earth.
She then dies a hundred different times to different reasons, never found true love, and was always suffering in every life time, letting her sister Sakia be saddened by her sister's horrible punishment. So one day Saskia asks her father for mercy when Namsai (Chalida's name in heaven) gets raped by her ex-boyfriend who videotaped it all and kills herself.
Her father then agrees with Saskia that Namsai has had enough suffering and but tells Saskia that Namsai needs one more punishment greater than the others. And that is: how much it hurts to lose someone you really love in front of your own eyes.
(The thing she made everyone go through when the 3,000 people died.)
@Iya Erm... How's that?  But I'm still going to use my other plot with it with Mark, Crystal, and Lee too. Is that okay?

Hmm, I like the idea of twin sister, but Saskia's character has no origin, nor does anyone know the source of her unimaginable powers, so that might make it harder. Saskia's character is also like 2000 years old since she witnessed and created miracles over many centuries. She was like the oddball of heaven because she exist out of nowhere and use her powers to defy Destiny, hence being called the Thread Keeper. The reason is that she brings back together the fate of two people who Destiny decreed will never meet again because of their tragic past lifetimes. Due to this, Destiny and Saskia are like nemesis and are usually at each other's throat. Also, Destiny cannot control Saskia like he can control others due to her unknown origin, if that makes any sense. lol

Therefore, I like the idea of Saskia being Mint heavenly sister, but it will be hard to work without having to change a lot of plot. Maybe we do it so that Saskia has the ability to look like anyone she wants, in this case, she somehow linked herself with Mint and ended up looking like her. and she started to also develop affection for Mint and started to also use her powers to help Mint as well. How about that? 

As for Yaya and Barry, she actually witness their love from the 1st lifetime they meet to the final lifetime where Destiny decided to separate them forever.

who know, I may use this as a side plot so she was able to discover her origin and use that experience to help Barry and Yaya out? what ya think? 

Also, I want to mention that throughout the story, Saskia will not be appearing to any other characters. She's like a spectator watching the story as it progresses and occasionally uses her magic to make things happen in order to help out others who she thinks will need it. REMEMBER, Saskia is a miracle worker, she can ONLY step in when it seems like all hope is lost. The only other character she'll be communicating with will be Keelia (Destiny), Virnia (Fate), and Heaven's Hand (God's Messenger), whose cast will be revealed later.

If that will complicate things a little, let me know. But I feel that with this, you may be able to use Saskia to create miracles for your couple without having to worry about changing your plot due to my also using Mint Chalida. how about that?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Iya lol *scratches head* Sure. I'm just confused a bit. Almost seems like I'm confused a lot these days lol. But I have a questions to clarify what I'm wondering about: So would Mint's punishment be real or not? And what will Saskia do for Mint to be a umm.. supposed sister or look-alike? And now reading your whole paragraph again, are you saying that you would like if Saskia had the ability to morph into anyone she wants to look like (Mint) and then develops affectionate care for Mint and helps her? Hmm.. So if this happens Mint wouldn't be Saskia's twin sister, the punishment would never happen, but Mint would just be a regular mortal getting love help from Saskia, correct? And so would Saskia ever appear to Mint like Yadech?
Lol sorry for all the questions. Just wanted some clarification instead of suggsting what you mean to myself.

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha, i get why you're confused. okay, one question at a time.
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@Iya lol *scratches head* Sure. I'm just confused a bit. Almost seems like I'm confused a lot these days lol. But I have a questions to clarify what I'm wondering about: So would Mint's punishment be real or not?

There would be no punishment because Mint and Saskia wouldn't be sisters. Just plot your story like how you want it and use Saskia to help you story in anyway you want or not at all. It wouldn't affect your plot unless you want something to merge together (let me know if you want that). Like I mentioned, she's just a spectator who can only create miracles when all hope is lost. 

narkrakdin24^^ said:
And what will Saskia do for Mint to be a umm.. supposed sister or look-alike? And now reading your whole paragraph again, are you saying that you would like if Saskia had the ability to morph into anyone she wants to look like (Mint) and then develops affectionate care for Mint and helps her? Hmm.. So if this happens Mint wouldn't be Saskia's twin sister, the punishment would never happen, but Mint would just be a regular mortal getting love help from Saskia, correct? And so would Saskia ever appear to Mint like Yadech?
Lol sorry for all the questions. Just wanted some clarification instead of suggsting what you mean to myself.

Yes, they just happened to be look alike since Saskia used her powers to make her look like Mint. I haven't come up with why yet, but I was thinking along the line of angel having no real form or bodies. So when Saskia came down to Earth to help Yaya and Barry, she felt more comfortable looking like one of the earthling (lol, not that anyone would see her). And Mint was her pick.

As for relationship between Mint and Saskia, again, this is only if you want it to happen. For my story, since I'm making Saskia morph to look like Mint, I will probably make her develops sisterly affection for Mint and maybe even lend a helping hand.  If not, I'll just basically mention Mint as a model that Saskia use to look like human. lol.

So finally, Mint is just a regular mortal who looks like Saskia and will be getting affection and help from Saskia. As for Saskia will ever appear to Mint like Yadech, the answer is not sure. I never planned on making YaDech meet Saskia. It's something like Destiny and Fate. You know it's there and in the works, but you will never get to see it. YaDech feels the same way toward Saskia. They don't even know she'd watched over them for their previous eleven lifetimes. In terms of Mint, however, we can work something out since Mint is your character. 

Do you want them to meet? If you do, it'll be interesting and I don't mind plotting Saskia story to help you. Truth to be told, Saskia doesn't have a story. She's just there to help others. That it's. To spectate, and lend a helping hand when needed, but only when all hopes is lost. So if you have any idea regarding her relationship to Mint, let's discuss! :D