FF Collab Discuss: Heartbreakers

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sorry for being mia the short pass days.. School is killing me.. eek!  But no worries, no worries :)

So, before I put up the poll to choose the title.. Is there anymore Titles you ladies want to share?  If not, I'll start the poll tomorrow & end it on Sunday or Monday.  (Trying to rush a bit so we can start hehe )

@Iya, I totally would not mind at all if you do the prologue! :D

@thip, it's all good.  But you must join next time for sure :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sorry sorry.. I'm delayed again...

Posting poll up :)

will close it on Tuesday night.

Note that the choices with 2 titles may be narrowed down in the end.. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Eh. I will go with Shades of Twilight then. Since Iya told me that hers will not mainly be revenge like all of us or most of us. Besides, I think I like that name better.

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol, narkrakdin. :D

I voted my already and it's looks as if Heartbreaker is winning. :) 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmm.... Eh. I'm fine with Heartbreakers or Shades of Twilight. They're both good titles. :) Eh... I'm also wondering what I should write for my beginning.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Poll Closed!!  The winning title is Heartbreakers. :)  I really liked Shades of Twilight.. but didn't want to do a tie-breaker.. :p

Now we just need to figure out how the characters connect to one another... and which author gets what chapters etc..

For the prologue & chapter 1, I'm assigning it to Iya. 

As for myself, I'm not picky about which chapters I'll be assigned to.  Please respond which chapter spots you want to take..  For example, Iya is ch1
 A will write ch2, B ch3 and so forth.. 

Since we have 4 authors (including Iya) she will write chapter 1 and then chapter 5 .. etc and so forth.. this will be the same for writer A & B who'll write 2,3 & 6&7.

I'm I making myself clear?  If not, please feel free to ask me questions..  Also tell me if I forgot some authors.. I'm basing it off my first post.

Relationship wise, My character Mew is related to Punch (thatsoutherasianchick's character).  Mew will also meet and befriend Liu Yi Fei & Mint Chalida(narkrakdin24's character) ..

Iya

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
Poll Closed!!  The winning title is Heartbreakers. :)  I really liked Shades of Twilight.. but didn't want to do a tie-breaker.. :p

Now we just need to figure out how the characters connect to one another... and which author gets what chapters etc..

For the prologue & chapter 1, I'm assigning it to Iya. 

As for myself, I'm not picky about which chapters I'll be assigned to.  Please respond which chapter spots you want to take..  For example, Iya is ch1
 A will write ch2, B ch3 and so forth.. 

Since we have 4 authors (including Iya) she will write chapter 1 and then chapter 5 .. etc and so forth.. this will be the same for writer A & B who'll write 2,3 & 6&7.

I'm I making myself clear?  If not, please feel free to ask me questions..  Also tell me if I forgot some authors.. I'm basing it off my first post.

Relationship wise, My character Mew is related to Punch (thatsoutherasianchick's character).  Mew will also meet and befriend Liu Yi Fei & Mint Chalida(narkrakdin24's character) ..

Looks like Heartbreakers the deal. Works very well for a major revenge fic.

@aiko, thank you for letting me get the Prologue and chapter 1. I'll finish the prologue and get chapter 1 running soon. 

Relationship wise, Barry won't be relate much to any character. He is a Navy ZEAL and he lives in the states. The only person he knows is Liu Yi Fei because she is a client of his sister-in-law (an event planner from the states) and they're good friends. Also, due to the nature of his work, Barry spends a lot of his time in the field and when he's not, he'll spend time with his brother, sister-in-law, and his nieces and nephew. In fact, he'd never been to Thailand or will he be anywhere near it when this story started, lol.

Yaya, however, is Mint's best friend. She is an international writer, the author of the "Starcrossed" series, as well as a renown script writer for lakorns, her work popular among the viewers. Because of that, she brought a lot of actors/actresses to stardom. That is how she befriended Mint. Other than that, like Barry, she pretty much spends a lot of her time working in her home office.  

Finally, everyone have a pretty good of Saskia already. She's an angel Guardian, ,or the Thread Keeper, her job is creating miracles in couples who had suffered too many tragedies in their many incarnations that Keelia (Keeper of Destiny) finally decree that they will never cross paths again. She would find them and reunite them, retying their broken bond (thus the title Thread Keeper). 

If anyone have any question about my characters or plot, let me know. 

Iya

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
narkrakdin24^^, on 06 Mar 2013 - 20:55, said:
Wait so Iya is first, whos second, third, and fourth? And when will we start?
I think it's up the rest to pick for themselves. If you want to be next, then just inform Aiko. It's the same for the next authors.

As for the date we start, i think it'll be after we figure out the relationships of all character's involved. Once we have a template, it'll be easier for all of us to plot our story with accordance to each other.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL, I'll just assign the authors what chapters they'll write so it'll be faster :)

Iya will write prologue + ch1

@narkrakdin24 will write after Iya  (so ch2)

I'll write after @narkrakdin (ch3)

@thesouthernasianchick will write after me (ch4)

and so on.... 

are you guys fine with this order?

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm fine with the order. Anyway, I stopped by to ask when we're to start. are we still waiting on the relationship chart?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm also fine with the order. :D I've already written my part. I'm so excited! And I've added minor characters to my story to help flow my story along. Is that okay?

Iya

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I'm also fine with the order. :D I've already written my part. I'm so excited! And I've added minor characters to my story to help flow my story along. Is that okay?

You can do anything in your story. it's yours. I've finished mines already and I have like five minor characters that I may or not use again. the beginning chapters are usually the easiest and the most flexible because there's a clean template. :D

my favorite part of a group FF is that when you have to continue from where the others left off. that's when it's get interesting because they may or may not include your character in their chapter, therefore changing the final outcome of your next chapter. lol. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL, alright.. since you two are in a hurry to begin... y'all can just start writing :)

We can do the character chart later when the story progress.. that way we'll get a better understanding of them..

@narkrakdin24, feel free to use any characters you want... I have some evil minor characters in mine :p

I got Spring Break this week. Hint, hint. Lol.
This is getting exciting. Hopefully, I don't have a problem make my plot flow with our overall storyline. I'm good at playing along though.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you, ladies!

I'm a fan fiction fanatic so I will be here to support you all.

Happy writing and I'll be happy reading!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL, I'm sure your chapter will be fine @thesouthernasianchick :)

@vimalee, thank you for supporting <3

Alright.. I made an official topic here.. so when y'all are ready to write and post your chapters, do it over here :)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58238-group-ff-heartbreakers/

Excited!!!! :D

*note, that I'll also be linking the chapters onto the first post.. as well as the prologue.. I like to keep them neat :p