Toomtam with who?

• Charabelle

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Mo

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so I wanna make a FF with Toomtam, you know cuz he's hella cute! So i was deciding wether i should choose Toomtam with Charabelle or Toomtam with Mo??????? Help me please I'm stuck between them two so please comment to tell me who i should use. The people with the most votes for Charabelle i will use Charabelle, most votes for Mo, i will choose her. START VOTING!!!

( Someone please clearly explain how to put pictures or images in my FF's please!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Vote: Charabelle
How to upload photo: you upload your picture to photobucket, Facebook just a site but not gmail, then you just copy and paste it:)) hope this help this is what I did.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chalidaluvprin said:
Vote: Charabelle
How to upload photo: you upload your picture to photobucket, Facebook just a site but not gmail, then you just copy and paste it:)) hope this help this is what I did.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would go with Toomtam & Charebelle :) Their chemistry in Pan Ruk Pan Rai was too incredible.
Although, Toomtam & Mo aren't so bad either :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Toomtam and me please :p I kid I kid.. LMAO.

I'd pick Toomtam & Charabelle.  Do you want me to edit your topic to make it a poll?  That way it'll be easier to count up the score?

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:

I'd pick Toomtam & Charabelle.  Do you want me to edit your topic to make it a poll?  That way it'll be easier to count up the score?
Yes!!! PLEASE!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aikoden said:

LOLLL, you're too funny. We were thinking the same thing though since I was gonna say that xD

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Well i was thinking the characters will be Toomtam and Charebelle And Porche and Esther. Can anyone show me a website of where u can do photoshopping?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Ann Taylor said:
Well i was thinking the characters will be Toomtam and Charebelle And Porche and Esther. Can anyone show me a website of where u can do photoshopping?

Well, you'll have to buy photoshop. But here's the site: http://www.photoshop.com/
And here are the prices for download, I guess: http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=photoshop+adobe&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=3280817251&hvpos=1t3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=87019905579584271&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_645w118spy_b

Hope that helps. :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ann Taylor said:
This site is not as good as photoshop but it is free just go on this site call PiZap.com. It is available in the iPad and IPhone also. But I think that photoshop is better but if you want to do photoshopping for free then try using this.