[FF]Proong Nee Aht Mai Mee Chan :: CHAPTER 7

Katerine

Butterfly123
Loving the fact the Lom & Din are falling for the wrong girls :lol2:
i like the fact your twisting the story it makes it more interesting to read!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 3

Arisoya covers her mother's eyes from behind. Soriya grew a little tense not wanting this to be the same incident like before. "Who is it!" she exclaimed. Arisoya swiftly removed her hands and hugged her father tightly. "I'm scared daddy."

Harit looked at his wife. "We're sorry honey.."

Soriya let out a sigh. "It's okay dear.. I'm just a bit stressed.. Sorry.."

Kati looked over to the wardrobes. "Why are there 7 wardrobes left?"

"One of them is for you." smiled Soriya as she went over to get the finale dress. She handed it over to Kati.

Kati was surprised because the dress was so beautiful. "I can't wear this sis.. I don't have.." She didn't want to continue talking since Harit was there so she pointed her fingers to her chest. "You understand what I mean?"

Soriya began laughing. "Nonsense. That doesn't mean anything.. Be proud of what your mama gave you. And I purposely made that one for you. It's also the grand finale dress. So I want you to work it."

Kati pouted. "Fine fine.. But why are there still 6 wardrobes left?"

"Ah, about that.. The owner here wanted their children to model for the fashion show too. So those extra ones are for them."

Nam, Jeed, and Fai walked over to them.

"Excuse me." said Nam as she touched Harit's back.

"Yes?" he replied.

Nam was amazed at how handsome this man in front of her was. Jeed obviously knew what Nam was thinking. Fai too as he felt his sister's radar coming off.

Fai covered Nam and stared at Harit. "Can you tell me where this Miss Rangsimun is?"

"That'll be me. " Soriya walked over to him and reached out her hand.

"You're quite a beauty miss. Young too." He shook her hand and was about to kiss it until Harit quickly intruded. "She's a Mrs. Not a miss." Arisoya smiled brightly at him.

"Oh sorry about that, my name is Akkanee Adisuanrangsan. And this here is my sister Thiptara and her friend Ajjimma." introduced Fai as he points to the two.

Arisoya smiled brightly at him. "Daddy, I think he's cute." Harit quickly covered her eyes. "No he's not dear. I'm more man than him." Everyone laughed.

"Oh yes, this here is my husband Harit, my sister-in-law Thichakorn, and my daughter Arisoya."

"Nice meeting you." they all said.

"Anyways, I need you three to come get ready for the show." said Soriya as she glance at her watch.

"What?!" the three were shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"I thought your parents told you?"

"About what?"

"They wanted y'all to model for the show. But I'm still missing two more person."

"Two more person? Probably my brothers. I'm pretty sure they'll be here shortly." said Fai as he scratches his head. "Uh.. where do you want us to go?"

"Ah, back here please. I'll go get your wardrobe for you." smiled Soriya as she guides them to the back. "Come on Kati.. You too!"

----------------------------------------------

Mr. and Mrs. Adisuanrangsan entered the resort and was surprised to see Din and Lom just sitting down and drinking coffee in the lobby. Their mother quickly rush over to them.

"What are you two still doing here?"

Din and Lom spat out their coffee. "What are you doing here mother?"

"I told you last week to prepare yourselves. But it seems like you two ignored my message."

Din and Lom were confused at what she was talking about. Lom snapped his finger. "Ah, remember what Nam said last week Din?"

"Hmm.. seems like my message was passed out to you two. Anyways time is wasting, you two need to hurry up and go to the stage." She begins dragging them.

"Mom.. Come on.. We can walk on out own."

"I don't trust you two. I know you're conspiring something."

"Dad.. Do something."

As their father was about to say something, he quickly stopped as he saw the stare given off from his wife. He cleared his throat as he fixed his tie. "Come on sons. Let's get this over with."

"Awwe Dad.. "

Fai begins laughing hysterically as he saw his mother pulling Din and Lom over to him. "Oho, look what got dragged in."

"Oh shut it Fai." said Lom as he freed himself from his mother's grasp.

Soriya spotted their parents and greeted them. "Sorry for greeting you two so late Mr. and Mrs. Adisuanrangsan."

"Oh no, it's not your fault.. It's my two sons here."

Lom looked back at forth at his mother and Soriya. He whispered to his mother. "You two know each other."

Fai looked at Soriya. "Well here are the two that we've been waiting for." He points to Din and Lom. "They're my two older brothers. Wayupak and Pathapee."

"Thanks, and I already met Wayupak." Soriya clapped her hands. "Well, sorry but chop chop. I'm running out of time. The show is going to start soon. You two please come with me. I need to get you two ready." Soriya guided them t the back.

Fai looked at his parents. "Is it just me or Wayupak seems suspicious?"

"It's just you son. Well, you go back in there and get ready. We're going to go find a seat for the show. Do your best now and don't make a fool out of yourself." said his mother with a serious look on her face.

"Yes, mother." Fai went back inside as his parents left.

Kati walked out the fitting room as she tightly holds on to her cellphone. "Oh Niran, where are you." She paces back and forth as she silently whispers. "Please be here already.

Niran ran swiftly to Kati as he spots her from afar. He begins breathing heavily. "I'm sorry I'm late Kati."

Kati gently wipes off his sweat with a tissue. "It's okay." She looks around the room and leaned in closer to him. "Pss, did you get what I asked you for?"

He nodded. "By the way, I wasn't sure what si-" Kati quickly covered his mouth. "Shh, you must not speak of this to anyone."

He quickly handed the bag over to her. "Thanks." She whispers as she walks toward the room.

"Uh.. Kati."

"Yes?"

"Good luck with the show.. I'll be cheering you on in the crowd."

"Thanks Niran. Sigh, if only brother was like you." smiled Kati as she enters the room.

"You look so beautiful today .." he whispered as he turned around. *bump*

"AHHH!!!" shouted Nam as she stepped on spilled juice.

"I'm so sorry." apologized Niran.

"You! Don't you know how much these pair of heels cost?" extorted Nam.

"I didn't mean to.." Niran gently bowed down and was about to wipe her heels with his handkerchief. He studied the shoe for quite some time. "Umm, there's nothing wrong with it.."

"You.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT?" She folds her arms. "You just made me step on this sticky juice. Don't you know that I'm going to be on stage..!"

"Fine.." he looked up at her. "Can you please take off your shoe?"

Nam kicked it off making it hit Niran's chest. As he begins wiping the bottom of the shoe, he just thought how much ruder this woman can get. "Here you go."

She stuck out her foot. He just stares at her. She waves her foot. "What do you want?"

"Don't you see my foot?"

"What about it?"

"Put it on."

Niran got up. "I was already nice enough to wipe the bottom of your shoes. Now this is just plain ridiculous. Please excuse me." He left Nam leaving in awwe.

"You!! You!! Just you wait!!" she quickly put on her shoe and hurried to the stage. "What a rude man!"

..................................TO BE CONTINUED................................

ok.. im trying to get most of my characters into a chapter lol.. it was harder then i thought lol.. but anyways.. im glad that many of you are liking my twist so far hehe.. my story is unraveling bit by bit XD.. la la la.. it's getting there.. my main story will come to play soon.. anyways.. ENJOY XD

btw.. i think im gonna make Nam a bit bratty in here lol..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Arisoya is really cute <3
:eek: i'm shocked how Nam turned out quite snobbish!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahahahaha omg, seems like everyone is falling for the wrong person hahaha...and nam is such a brat in here...totes different from tara himalai lol....

hmmmm i wonder what kati told niran to get.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 4

"How much time left?" asked Soriya in a panic as she does some last minute touches on the models.

"About 30 more minutes."

Soriya stopped what she was doing and counted the models. "Let's see .. I got you, you, you.." Her eyes stared at the last remaining wardrobe. "Where's the last model?"

"About that.. the model called in last minute that she won't make it."

Soriya shook her head in disappointment as she dialed her cellphone. "Kati.. where are you?"

"Sis, I'm doing some last minute touches.. I'll be out in a second.."

"Fine, fine.. By chance do you have any friends here today who'll like to be my model? I'm missing a model.."

"Friends.. I'll check with them ok?"

Soriya let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks so much.. Please get here soon. We're running out of time." She quickly hung up and continued touching up the models.

-------------------------------------

Kati looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Hopefully they won't know they're fake.." giggled Kati as she walked out the fitting room. "Ok, now who to find as a replacement model." She paced back and forth the hotel as she looked for her friends. "How hard can it be to find them? I'm running out of time too."

*ring ring* "Hello Sis."

"Where are you? We only have 15 minutes left."

"Sorry, I still can't find my friends.."

"That's fine, I'm just going to leave the models at odd instead of even."

"Ok. I'll come right now." As Kati was walking back to the stage, she spotted a model-like figure holding her book. She hurriedly walked over to the person. To her surprise, the lady was Sririta Jenson.

"Hi, my name's Thichakorn Rangsimun. I see you're interested in that book. I'm the author of it." she smiled reaching out her hand.

"Oh really? How neat. I must tell you that I'm one of your fans.." sweetly replied Sririta as she shook Kati's hand.

"Sorry if this is last minute and unplanned but.. Can you be a model for my sister's fashion show tonight? A model canceled at the last minute.. We'll pay you at a reasonable price too.." pleaded Kati.

Sririta giggled. "I would love to, but let me inform my husband first."

"Thank you so much!!" She then begin questioning herself. "Husband? Who's her husband? When did she get married?"

Rome Patchata walked over to them as he saw his wife waving as him. "Yes honey?" he whispered as he took off his sunglasses.

"I'm going to participate in the fashion show held here tonight, do you mind?" asked Rita sweetly.

"That's fine, but as long as what you're wearing doesn't show too much cleavage..."

"Thanks honey-bun.." kissed Rita as she held onto Kati's hand.

"Thanks for allowing her to join the show." smiled Kati as she guided Rita along to the stage area. "Oh and come enjoy the show as well."

"I will."

"How many more mintues?" mumbled Soriya with safety pins in her mouth.

"8 more minutes." replied her assistant.

She spit out the safety pins and stared around counting everyone. "Hmm.. Kati is still missing."

*TRIP* Everyone stared at the 2 people at the back door as one of them fell. "Are you ok Thichakorn?" asked Rita as she helped her up.

"Feel free to call me Kati.. and I'm fine.." replied Kati.

"There you are!" exclaimed Soriya as she rushed over to Kati. "Are you alright?" She then looked over to the person next to Kati. "Oh my..." said So in shock. "I'm Soriya Rangsimun, her sister and also the designer." She stuck out her hand.

"I'm Sririta Jenson, I'm going to be your replacement model."

"Really? You don't know how appreciative I am to have you as my model!! Come come.. I should get your fixed and ready. You too Kati." She hurriedly pulled them to the make up artist. "Work your magic."

"Oho.. Soriya didn't tell us Sririta is going to be here." Fai smiled brightly. "She's so pretty!"

Jeed got annoyed and pinched his arm as she walked over to Nam. "Come on Nam, let's get ready to walk on stage." Jeed didn't want Fai to see her jealous face.

"OUCH..! That girl is too much!" extorted Fai.

"That's what you get for praising another woman in front of her." smiled Din as he put his arm around Fai's neck.

"Hey hey.. watch it now.. You're going to mess up the hair."

"It'll be fine!!"

On the other hand, Wayupak was busy talking on the phone. "I told you, it's over. Why can't you understand?!"

"How can it be over? We just started..." cried the woman on the other line.

"Don't you know what a one night stand is?"

"But it wasn't a one night stand for me.."

"You're getting on my nerves!"

"I'm just trying to cling onto my baby's father!" the woman then begins to cry non-stop.

"You're kidding me right? I don't believe you. You can cry me a river and I will still not believe you."

"Believe what you want.. It's still your baby."

"First off, it can't be my baby because when we had s.." Someone tapped Wayupak on the shoulder. "What do you want?" asked Lom as he turned around. The guy pulled him by the collar pushed Lom against the wall. "Do you even know who I am?" asked Lom as he tries to free himself.

The woman on the line then begins laughing hysterically. "Did I buy you enough time dear?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" asked Lom in confusion as he dropped the phone.

"I'm her husband you damn imbecile!!! I've been trying to catch you all this while but you just kept getting away!!! But you won't this time because I got you good!!!"

Wayupak let out a slight laugh as he relaxed himself. "Do whatever you want. That's if you can." He then snapped his fingers and shouted. "SECURITY!!!" The man went in for a punch on the face. Wayupak was in disbelief. "You really dare to hit me on my own territory?"

"Did you think I was a chicken-shit? Bok Bok.. You scared little fella?"

"Does it look like I am?!" said Lom in a stern voice.

On the other other hand, Niran was getting lost around the building. "Just where is the stage?" he questions himself as he spots the two men. "This doesn't look so good. I should probably stop them." Niran hurriedly ran over to them. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Get out of the way you kid!" said the man as he pushed Niran away.

"I'm not a kid." He then eyed the man up and down. "You're the one acting like a kid here."

The man let go of Lom and tried to grab Niran. Luckily Niran was faster and got away from him. "You're a hundred years too old to catch me." smiled Niran as he helped Lom up. "Thanks, but your help wasn't needed."

The security guards finally arrived. "Seems like no one takes their job seriously.. guess y'all want to get fired. Drag him out! And make sure he never steps foot in here ever again!!!"

"Yes sir!!!" The security guards obeyed and dragged the man out.

"I'll get you another day you punk!!! Just wait till you get in my territory!"

"I'll get going now." Lom started walking off.

"Wait.. wait?"

"What is it?!"

"Can you tell me where the stage is?"

"Just follow me. I'm going there too."

"Ah, I see." Niran then tagged along with Lom.

.............................TO BE CONTINUED..........................

AN: Sorry, it's been a while since i've last update this FF.. i got sidetracked.. and lost my flow.. I dont like this chap much since it seems draggy lol.. but do enjoy ^_^.. la la la..

and by the way.. Lom & Kati haven't really met yet..just giving y'all a heads up that their actual meeting will be the next chap ^_^.. i'll try to update ASAP .. anyways ENJOY.. la la la...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for your update!!!
I was like when will KAti and Lom meet,i will be waiting for the next chap for them then...
R-team Wow!!! :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 5

"You can go sit over there." pointed Wayupak as he went backstage.

"Thanks." smiled Niran, but to his surprise, the guy was gone. "That's odd. Oh well." As Niran searched for the others in the dark, he spotted Arisoya waving her hand.

"Uncle.. Uncle.. Over here!!" Arisoya smiled brightly as Niran walked over to them.

"Took quite some time Niran. Did you get lost?" laughed Harit.

"Haha, how'd you know?"

"You're easy to read."

The lights soon dimmed downed darker as a the host walked over to the microphone. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen! We are proud to have you all join us for this grand opening debut of the fashion designer Mrs. Rangsimun. Please get ready to be awed by her fabulous designs as we begin, thank you." Everyone claps their hands as the lights shined on the stage.

*Backstage*

"Ok, you're up." Soriya said to the first and second model. "Don't fail me now..." she whispered as she looks for Ajjima and Pathapee. "Ok Ajjima, you're after those two alongside Pathapee." As she said Pathapee, she sees him in a different wardrobe. "Why are you in Akkanee's wardrobe?" she questioned in confusion.

"Sorry, it was a bit too tight on me, so I asked to Fai to switch with me." apologized Din.

"Ah, I see. I wish you would've told me earlier. Please tell Akkanee to come over here."

"Alright." Din walked away.

Ajjima tapped So on the shoulder. "Umm, excuse me.."

Soriya turned around. "Yes?"

"Uh, I was wondering if I can change my wardrobe."

Soriya gave a face of shock and disappointment. "WHY?!"

"I .. uh.. "

Akkanee walked over to them. "Did you want me Soriya?"

"Yes, I.." Just then at that very moment, the first two models came back. She then hurriedly pushed them forward the stage. "Sorry but.. I'm low on time and you two are next!!!"

As Jeed and Fai were pushed onto the stage, they had on a very grumpy face, even though deep down they were both very happy. Fai whispered to Jeed as they continued posing on the stage, "What the heck did you do to make me come out so early? I'm supposed to be the grand finale."

Jeed sighed in disbelief. "Oh p-lease. Her sister or Rita are going to be the grand finale. This is what you get for swapping clothes with Din."

They both stopped posing and stared at each other. "You!" shouts Fai as he points his finger at Jeed. The whole crowd soon caused a commotion at the site. They both looked around. "See what you've done?"

"Me? It's you!"

"Hey!"

The host hurriedly ran to the microphone. "Pardon this situation, we'll be on a short break. Sorry everyone."

Harit murmured to Arisoya as he holds onto her, "Mommy won't be happy about this."

"I know daddy, I don't think that boy is cute anymore.."

"See, what did I tell you? No boy can beat this father of yours." smiled Harit conceitedly.

"Daddy, you forgot about uncle Niran.." Niran then blurted out laughing.

"Oh dear Arisoya, don't say that in front of your father."

Harit rolled his eyes at Arisoya. Mr. and Mrs. Adisuanrangsan walked over to them. "Please pardon my son alongside neighbor's poor show just now. I don't know how they got teamed up. I swore I had Din up there."

"No need to worry about anything. This always happen. Just relax." smiled Harit.

"Sigh, that's nice hearing it from you."

"See honey, I told you it wasn't going to be a problem." smiled Mr. Adisuanrangsan.

"Oh shut it Mr. Now let's get back to our seat."

*Bump* "I'm so sorry!" apologized the waitress as she wiped Niran's shirt.

Niran gave a big sigh. "It's ok, this always happen."

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to."

Niran lift up her name tag. "Miss Cher-Aim?"

"YES?"

"Don't worry about this, just get back to what you were doing. My shirt will dry up on it's own."

"Ah, thanks MR... uh.."

"Just call me Niran."

"Ah, yes Nira. I deeply apologize for this clumsy behavior. I'm not a normal worker here."

"I understand." smiled Niran. Cher-Aim walked off.

Harit whistles. "Oho, what was that huh?"

Niran begins to blush. "It's nothing I tell you. Sure, sure."

"Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get back to the show. We promise to make sure there's no more problems to come. Enjoy!" announced the host as the show restarts.

"Ok, it's your turn Nam and Din." smiled Soriya as she wipes some sweat off her forehead. "Please don't fail me now.." she whispers.

Kati walks over to Soriya. "Who am I going with?"

"Um, you're going with Lom." she answers. "Can you check on Sririta for me?"

"Yes." Kati walks to Rita to check out how she's doing. To her amazement, she sees a guy flirting with her. "Uh, Rita.."

"Yes Kati?" smiled Rita.

"It's your turn next."

"Oh really? I'll get going." She turns to look at Lom. "Please get me one of your best bottle of wine, I want to celebrate it with my husband."

"WHAT?! When did you get married?" Lom said in shock.

She put her finger on her lips. "Shhh, it's a secret." She walks off.

Kati glares at Lom. "So you're my 'Finale' partner... ehh."

"What do you mean 'ehh'.. I should be saying that to you." He then stares at her chest and figures. "I can tell they're fake."

Kati quickly covers her chest. "I don't know what your talking about.. HMPH!" Kati strutted off.

"Women these days.. "

..............................TO BE CONTINUED..............................

*note- i'm finally back-ish .. i'm sorry for the late updates.. hehe.. i've been lazying around with school and such.. lol.. but do enjoy XD.. bargie finally meets.. but not on good terms-ish lol.. teehee.. sigh.. i miss bargie T_T

off topic, i found a perfect song to make a mv for them.. but i don't think i'm going to make it anytime soon though.. lol..

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for update..
Tomorrow is school and i was boring but you make my day.... :rolleyes:
The father and doughter was cutie...
Yah, yah.. they met finally but not good team....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aiko, you need to update quick! ahaah jk Just take your time. :D
It's gettin' good too! Lom is such a perv. I just hope that THAT women he had a one night stand with her husband dont come back for revenge on him later. so much drama. lol jk jk
Ahaha Is kati that flat that she had to ask niran to go get that thing to boost and make her boobs bigger? ahaha
I can't wait to read more about how the show is gonna go like with lom and kati being the finale. :D
Update soon! I'll be waiting. ahha :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 6

"And here is the next design and model." annouced the host.

Everyone in the crowd was awed as they shouted, "Oh my goodness." "That can't be.." "It really is.." "SRIRITA JENSEN!!!"

"Daddy.." whined Arisoya as she pouts.

"What is it sugar?"

"I can't see mommy's dress since they're standing up."

Harit looks around. "Hmm, true true." He then carried her onto his shoulders. "Much better?" Arisoya happily nods her head. "How interesting.." he said in amazement to Niran. "When did my wife come to find Sririta Jensen as a model."

"I'm quite surprised as well." replied Niran as he touch his lips.

Sririta came back from the stage with a smile on her face as she pats Kati's back. "Bring it on home."

Kati slowly gulps as she sighs. "Thanks."

Lom walks over to Kati and silently whispered. "You ready.. Miss Flat?"

Her eyes widen as she was in disbelief of what she just heard. "Miss Flat? Miss Flat?" That name kept popping in and out of her head as she walked closer to the stage entrance. She then gave Lom a rough stare with a slight smirk. "Be careful onstage."

Lom smiled conceitedly at her. "What could go wrong Miss Flat? Did you forget that this is my stage?"

"What ever you say Mr. What ever you say." Kati then tightly grabbed a hold of his hands and walked out on stage.

"And here is the finale couple models and design. Please give them a round of applause." announced the host.

Mrs. Adisuanrangsan pinched her husband. "Just who is that Miss?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"She looks really compatible with our son, don't you agree?" Just as Lom's mother said that, Lom then trips on Kati's long dress train.

Everyone watched silently at the two curiously wondering what'll happen next.

"Oh dear.." worried Niran.

"Don't worry about it." said Harit. "Nothing will happen."

Kati slightly reached her hand over to him. "Need a hand you conceited man?"

"Over my dead body!" he extorts making the whole crowd hear him.

"WAYUPAK!!" shouted his mother.

Lom quickly took her hand.

"Wait, wait.. I can't pull you up." struggled Kati as she then falls on top of him.

The whole crowd rapidly blinks their eyes at the two.

Kati quickly got up and apologized to the crowd. "I would like to apologize on behalf of my partner here."

Lom gave a digusted shock face. "Say what???"

Soriya hurriedly ran out to the stage. "Well, let's call this a night folks. I'm very happy that you all joined me here today. Please pardon my models here today as well. I promise my next show will be better. I sincerely apologize to you all."

Din and Fai laughed hilariously backstage. "Oh my goodness, did our brother just lose his cool up on stage?"

"Hey, hey, hey." remarked Jeed. "Don't laugh at him."

"There's nothing wrong with that Jeed. It was pretty funny." laughed Nam.

"You three sure are siblings alright."

Soriya, Kati, and Lom came back from the stage.

"I'm sorry sis, it was an accident."

"I'm just curious as to why your dress have a longer train now?" questioned So as she stares at the dress.

"I'm curious as well!" exclaimed Lom as he crossed his arm.

"It might've gotten loose from behind..."

"Fine, fine. I must say you are quick to act on stage though. It should've just been me to apologize to the crowd."

Lom was disgusted at Kati's sight. "I'm sure you planned all this."

"Just what did I do? You said it was your stage yet.. "

"HEY!!!"

"Besides, I didn't event get my chance to do something."

"So you were planning something."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Okay, Okay you two.. Quit it. Go get changed now." said the siblings as they separate the two.

"I hope we'll never meet again!" said Kati as she walked off.

"What a rude woman!" shouts Lom.

"What an interesting woman." smiled Din.

"Oh brothers.." laughed Nam as she pinches the two. "Hurry up now."

A/N .. it's been a long while since i've last update this ff.. pardon me, since i've been lazy and avoiding the net.. lol.. sadly i forgot where i was going with this.. but i guess this shall do.. la la la.. hope the readers arent lost or confused though.. hehehe.. sigh.. i miss bargie T_T.. anyways.. enjoy...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ms flat?! :eyetwitch: Lom really is a jerk.
Anyway <3 Bargie, miss them too.
What's up with Din?! :rolleyes:
Thanks for the update,been waiting.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 7

"Hey.." said a stranger as he taps Ajjima's back. She quickly turned around. "How dare you..." She stared at the stranger in surprise.

"Miss me?" he smiled. Ajjima rolled her eyes. "Why would I? You never paid me back?"

"Is that really how you treat your one and only brother?" questioned Sila as he flicks her head. "Still greedy as always."

"Hey now.. Who taught me to be greedy?" Jeed stretched out her palm. "Money?"

"Come on.. I just got back.. Let me settle down first."

"Oh alright. I'm letting you off this once only."

"Thatta girl! Hmm, by the way... Who was that lady?"

Jeed gave Sila a confused look. "Which lady?"

"You know.. that one." Jeed pulled her hair. "Be more specific!!!"

"You know.. the one that did the finale."

"Sheesh.. why didn't you say so earlier instead of being annoying. Anyways, she's Thichakorn Rangsimun. She happens to be the designer's sister-in-law."

"Really? How interesting.. She must be packed with money too then." smiled Sila in amazement.

"Hey.. What are you up to brother?" Jeed gave him a suspicious look.

"Nothing.. I'm just interested.. that's all.. nothing more." Sila walked off after saying that to Jeed. Jeed scratched her head. "I don't know... I have a bad feeling about something."

*BUMP*

"HEY!!!!" shouts both Jeed and Fai. "WHY'D YOU BUMP INTO ME!!!"

"You bumped into me first!!" shouts Fai.

"How did I bump into you just standing here?!"

"Hmph! It's your fault for stopping in the middle of no where!!"

"Well.. I was talking to my brother!" Fai's eyes widen. "Say what!!! That bastard is back?!"

"Watch what you're saying!! That's my brother you're talking about!!" Fai gave a snicker. "Hmph.. Tell him I'll put him back where he belongs!"

Jeed clenched her fist. "You'll have to go through me first before you reached my brother!" She strutted off.

"Hmph! I can't believe they let him out so fast!" Fai hurriedly ran to look for Sila.

"Sis, I'm tired." yawns Kati as she collects the book from the table. "Any luck with selling them?" asked So.

"Only a few.." Harit walked over with Arisoya sound asleep on his back. "What did I say? Who would read books from an unexperienced person?"

"Oh brother.. You're so annoying." Kati throws a book at him. "Hey now.. What if it hits your poor little niece?"

"Then shield her with that big body of yours!" Soriya walked in between then. "Now, now.. stop it you two. We have to go to the after party in a bit."

"Awwwe, do I have to sis?" pouted Kati. "Yes."

Niran walked over to Kati. "Umm.. Kati.. I was wondering.."

"Yes?"

"I .. uh.. was wondering if you're ok after the fall.." Kati gasped. "I totally forgot about the fall."

"Well.. You're alright right?" Kati smiled at him. "Of course! I'm a strong girl."

"Whoo, that's good to hear. Wait! He didn't touch you or anything during the fall right?" Kati tapped her chin. "Let me think."

"If he did do anything to you, just tell me. I'll give him a good lesson!" shouts Harit. "M-me too!" said Niran.

"Hmm.. well.. besides his hands grabbing me.. I don't think he was able to touch me..."

"Whoo.. that's good to hear." said both Harit and Niran. "But.." The two were shocked. "What do you mean "But?"

"Well.. though he didn't touch me.. I felt something touch me too as I fell on his lap." continued Kati.

Harit and Niran gasped. "Let's drop the subject!" Soriya giggled. "Come on Kati.. Let's go." Kati nodds. "Fine."

As they left, Harit pound his fists. "Oh man.. he's good!" Niran looked at Harit. "What do you mean?" Harit shook his hands. "Oh nothing.. Come on. Let's go. We'll get him another time."

"She's an author too eh?" smirked Sila as he silently follows Kati and So from afar. "I must make this work." He hurriedly ran to them.

"Excuse me.. Excuse me!" he shouts. "Y-yes?" answered Kati.

Sila gasped for air. "By chance.. A-are you the author for ****?" Kati nodds. "Why yes, did you need something?"

"Well.. I heard that you were here today.. And I really wanted to meet you." Soriya intruded the conversation. "Why?"

"Well.. you see.. I'm a big fan of yours.." Sila begins to blush. "Really? It's nice knowing that men reads my books too."

"Ah.. about that.. I was wondering if I can have your autograph." Kati smiled. "Sure." She took out a book from the box and signed it. "Do you want me to write anything else?"

"If you wouldn't mind.. I'll like you to write "To my number 1 fan, Sila. Love, Thichakorn always and forver." Soriya blurted out laughing. "Are you insane?"

Sila quickly apologized. "I'm sorry.. I couldn't resist it." Kati patted him and smiled. "That's fine. I'll write it."

"Oh my.. Thank you so much!" Sila walked away and suddenly turned back. "I hope we'll meet again." As he walked back, a smirk formed on his face. "She'll be an easy target."

Soriya pinched Kati. "Are you nuts? Why would you really write that? What if rumors start?"

"Oh sis, nothing will happen. Besides I'm not a celebrity.. And I was also the one that asked if he wanted anything else."

"Oh forget it. Come on let's go!"

Lom touched his lips as he continued thinking from the side wall. "What was that all about? And who is that guy?" He quickly shook his head. "Why am I thinking about her all of a sudden?"

Fai grabbed Lom's back, giving him a shock. "What is it?!"

"Pss. We got a problem." whispered Fai. "And that is?" asked Lom as Fai looked around. "Sila is back."

Lom's eyes widened. "You serious? How'd he get out already?"

Fai shook his head. "I don't know. I just barely found out awhile ago when I was talking to Jeed."

"Alright, go inform Din and we'll think of a plan. Now go!" Fai nods his head and hurried off.

Boy begins flicking his fingers. "Just what is he up to now?"

A/N .. I hope you readers enjoy this update.. It was more focused on a "certain issue" that will erupt in my future chapters.. Just what is this Sila person up to? dum dum dum.. lol.. sigh.. i love siblings' relationship :D anyways ENJOY!!!

p.s. I'll try to get this ff done ASAP since i've been laying it off.. oh and i couldnt think of a title for her books so im just leaving it **** .. ehehe..

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks,Aiko.Hope it's ok to call you Aiko.
I enjoy the sibling relation here,it's so adorable. :grouphug:
Guess Sila is her first love and make her break mens heart.
Love what Fai say when he know Sila was back. :coverlaf:

Are you going to uploud shadow of silent?
Hope to read that too. ^_^