FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ It's a paid program, but there's a free 30-day trial.

*coughcough* mines a c-r-@-c-k-3-d version so... it's free for me..
so if you know how to do them c-r-@-c-k-$ then you'll be able to get it free too.
It's a really great program.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks Thip :)

FF Pick-Up for Coca.  I hope you like it................ I decided to do a greyscale poster because of the huge cast .. Hope you don't mind. :/

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Fantastic you are good to. Not like me who can't even cut that person out nicely. I wish school starts *cough cough* so I can st3@! Photoshop from the comp teacher!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you ladies :)

@thip, feel free to ask me anytime .. I'm always up for requests.

@fantastic, cheap or not, I think you make quite good artworks for being non-photoshopped.  You'll definitely be a pro once you do get PS one day since you're already good. :)

@chalidaluvprin, LOL.  My friend almost did that back then in our graphic class because her laptop crashed so she lost the program.. but she didn't borrow the disc since you also need the activation code. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@aikoden
I use a crusher to get one of my project and work on it at home when I need to use it I can always create new banners and posters *dont tell the teacher*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
FF Pick Up for Falada :)  Hope you like it.  I gave up searching for the specific weddings pics I originally thought of using...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* pick up for CTR.   I'm sorry but.. I had a hard time incorporating the swords into the poster..  I hope it's ok?  I made one with and without the swords.. just incase...... ahhhh.  Because there weren't any specifics... I left it sort of subtle...

Reactions: CTR

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Poster pickup for Hernandez.  I also left this poster very simple.  Hope you don't mind.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Aikoden, I'm liking the second one a lot.  It has that classic feel to it.  That's how I envision a novel would look like at the story.  I might have to ask you later on to add my real name on it when I am ready to debut it at Wattpad.   :dance1:  Thanks alot.  My sequel to this story is going to be called "Black Rose." 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^I'm glad you like it Hernandez :)

^ CTR, I admit I like the second one better too.  I couldn't really incorporate the swords onto the poster much.  Sorry about that.  And i can change your name anytime, since I still have the pdf file.  Glad to know you like it :)