FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
NoyV the Dew u'r talking about is Dew TS5, Dew TS4 doesn't have long hair lol

Grand m Dew, aww I wanna c them pair. i'm one of those crazy fans w/some of their fan clubs that wanna c them together lol.

Lets c wat I can play around with.
Idk, it's the Dew that sang "Hua Jai Gunn Fah" for Grand & Son's lakorn. Listening to that song & knowing Grand was in that lakorn so it gave me the idea of them two pairing up & I got the perfect storyline for it :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that's cute Aiko. hmm, i don't think i can bet that.

almost done lol. i'm taking so long these days.

n_naruk

Mwahahas! Oh Julie, I love it! Totally made my night after being bummed for a while. Hahaha. Thanks you!!! Can't wait to see yours Jeeja. i know I will love it! You both are very talented with the PS-ing ;]

kulyia

RUK
i think this is too much to ask but... has Willy ever done any old fashion thai movies? like dress in old OLD OLD fashion clothes? Willy, aum A, ken, Nampueng, rome, joy, vicki?? And they wear silk dress with lots of jewelry?? Like similar to Amaruetalai era? im currently writing one and im wondering on the pictures of the banner but first i need to know if they've ever done movies w/ in an OLD era lakorn.. thanx honss

Iya

sarNie Adult
hmm.. here's a lil sumthin i made.. very simple.. hope you like it noyv ^_^

i love the font you use to write kwarm ruk kaung superstar. what is it? your poster is very creative too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think this is too much to ask but... has Willy ever done any old fashion thai movies? like dress in old OLD OLD fashion clothes? Willy, aum A, ken, Nampueng, rome, joy, vicki?? And they wear silk dress with lots of jewelry?? Like similar to Amaruetalai era? im currently writing one and im wondering on the pictures of the banner but first i need to know if they've ever done movies w/ in an OLD era lakorn.. thanx honss
umm...maybe rome but i know that joy did some fashion shoot where she's wearing those traditional clothes tho

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone for the nice comments ^_^.. i've been doing simple stuff only lately lol.. ahahaha..

i love the font you use to write kwarm ruk kaung superstar. what is it? your poster is very creative too.

the font is called "Sudestada"

kulyia - I only know rome wore somewhat traditional-ish clothes in sroy saeng jan.. and which joy are you talking about? joy rinlanee or joy siriluk.. or the other joys lol... XD..

Iya

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the nice comments ^_^.. i've been doing simple stuff only lately lol.. ahahaha..

the font is called "Sudestada"

kulyia - I only know rome wore somewhat traditional-ish clothes in sroy saeng jan.. and which joy are you talking about? joy rinlanee or joy siriluk.. or the other joys lol... XD..
thanks for that. i'll go and download the font.

n_naruk

so here's mine. i just did something simple. hope ya like it NoyV, n can't wait 4 the fic.

AHH! Thanks Jeeja for the poster! I love it! I'll start working on the FF along with my other ones that I've put on hold for the longest time ever. Lmao.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that is one cute poster jeeja! and I love the font. which font is that one?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
sorry 4 the late reply Thip.

well the fonts I used is Quilline Script Thin for "Kwoarm Ruk" and Luna for "Kaung Superstar"

n_naruk

Can I request for another FF poster please!

Title: Kae Tur (Only You)
Casts:Mark Parin, Min Pechaya, Barry Nadech & Mint Chalida

Min Pechaya

Mark Parin

Mint Chalida

Barry Nadech

**If there are better pics than what I put up there, please do use them. Mark's character is to be a business man** Thanks in advance.

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ I'm wiping up something right now. i'm halfway through, but i need to go to bed. school tomorrow. sorry. :)

in the meantime, can you tell me the theme and genre of the story? (comedy, romance, mystery, etc?)