FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awws, thank you! Do rest up for your school :)
Ah, as for the genre, it's prolly going to be some romance, drama & comedy all in one.

Iya

sarNie Adult
FINISHED!!! hope you like it. :)

I tried to combine all the genre elements together (romance, drama, and comedy), but i'm not creative. but i've tried my best. :)

for some reason, the font reallys annoys me and because i have limited window fonts, i was forced to use what i have. i don't like what i've done with the fonts. let me know if you want a certain font or prefer another font. even i don't like the ones that i used here.

any suggestions are welcome. after all, i am still learning photoshop.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The poster looks beautiful. I love it. But I think both of the girls you got there is only Min. There was supposed to be Min & Mint. But I love the poster overall tho. Thank you!

Iya

sarNie Adult
i went back and looked at the fonts i've downloaded. i modified the poster.

i like this one much better than the first version. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh tahts a nice poster whiteflakes...but can i ask u a question, where did u get taht big picture of min at?

Iya

sarNie Adult
The poster looks beautiful. I love it. But I think both of the girls you got there is only Min. There was supposed to be Min & Mint. But I love the poster overall tho. Thank you!
lol. really? both girls looks so similar to me. well, hold one. i'll fix it up. lol. they look so similar.

Iya

sarNie Adult
here's the modified one with Mint in it. lol. i also fixed the character's name.

sorry. now it's final.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thip.. i believe that pic of her is from the mistine ad.. she is the new presenter..

edit.. yup it is from the mistine ad ^_^ thip.. noiki posted them up too XD

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol.. thip.. i believe that pic of her is from the mistine ad.. she is the new presenter..

edit.. yup it is from the mistine ad ^_^ thip.. noiki posted them up too XD
really? Im like hunting down that picture..becuz i knew it wasnt from a magazine bc i have all the collection lmao...is it at spicy?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i 4got to give ya the link thip.. ahaha my bad.. here ya go.. & yea it's at spicy..

too bad it was just for an ad.. she looked beautiful!

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9983

Iya

sarNie Adult
lmao.. i 4got to give ya the link thip.. ahaha my bad.. here ya go.. & yea it's at spicy..

too bad it was just for an ad.. she looked beautiful!

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9983
wow. i love this ad. she is very beautiful. i'm in love with her outfit. well, here's a larger scan of it.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WONDERFUL artwork everyone!! I enjoyed paging through and looking at all the posters/banners of FFs. Can't wait to read them!

Finally coming back to SW, I wanted to share a poster banner I just made to say HI to everyone. It's a very simple one :)

So...HI!

Iya

sarNie Adult
WONDERFUL artwork everyone!! I enjoyed paging through and looking at all the posters/banners of FFs. Can't wait to read them!

Finally coming back to SW, I wanted to share a poster banner I just made to say HI to everyone. It's a very simple one :)

So...HI!
i'm always amazed at what people can do with their work. your banner looks great. i love the blend. very simple, but so creative and artful. i also love what you did the texts.

thanks for sharing. hopefully, i would be able to do something similar with how your did your text. but that's will have to come later. :)