FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
for: SmileBo
ff: Misunderstanding of my mom's friend

here yah go a poster of cheer n weir, i couldn't find any pix of big, so i just did a poster with cheer n weir.
:D

poster:

ban:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is for hmonggurl10, sorry it took me awhile.. i was stressin bout college but then realized that i had a req to do lol.. hope you like it.. i went blanked so blending isnt that good etc... not the best...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow...those are some pretty banner and poster! Great job girls!

hmonggurl10

sarNie Egg
this is for hmonggurl10, sorry it took me awhile.. i was stressin bout college but then realized that i had a req to do lol.. hope you like it.. i went blanked so blending isnt that good etc... not the best...

Thanks for doing the poster for me. I love it. Thanks again. I know how busy you are. I'm living the college life for the first time and truly know how busy it gets. So thanks a million.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ are you requesting from me? if so.. no problem.. ahaha.. i'll try to get to it soon.. been busy with school..

can you also tell me what genre etc.. you want me to do?

you can ask for ff cover requests here too..

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/43717-ff-wallpapersposter-requests/

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hey yah go, for
awesomedua's fanfic: Dolorous Vengeance of Love

hope it doesn't look too bright on ur computer. ^__^
n hope you like it!

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

for welmanee.jao.
ehehe, ii'vee got your poster donee.
oh&&ii also madee two banner.
hopee you liikee iit lottiies&&muchiies.

banners:

poster wiith quotee:

poster wiithout quotee:

destiny411

Idyllic
thank you!!! the artwork is so good! but sorry to be a pooper...but i dont think it follows the story line....SORRY....but i will still use it...can i get the posters without the title on it? i have an idea for another fanfic :)

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
thank you!!! the artwork is so good! but sorry to be a pooper...but i dont think it follows the story line....SORRY....but i will still use it...can i get the posters without the title on it? i have an idea for another fanfic :)
oh, ehehee.
sorry about that.
lolz.
i did try to make it the best i can.
but yeah, sure.
i can give it to you.
ummm, do you want me to send it, or just post it in here?
&&once again, i'm sorry.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
hey yah go, for
awesomedua's fanfic: Dolorous Vengeance of Love

hope it doesn't look too bright on ur computer. ^__^
n hope you like it!
OMG!Thanks so MUCH!
it's SUPER DUPER awesome.
you're so creative,love your artworks!
btw,i love the blendings.It's pretty<3
Thanks again!

destiny411

Idyllic
oh, ehehee.
sorry about that.
lolz.
i did try to make it the best i can.
but yeah, sure.
i can give it to you.
ummm, do you want me to send it, or just post it in here?
&&once again, i'm sorry.
no no no! don't be sorry. I'm sorry that I was not specific enough. I really do like it though. gives me an idea for my next fanfic :) it's just that cee looks like the bad guy/bodyguard when kibum is suppose to be the bodyguard. and it looks like tah is going to be paired with pei.

but here is what this poster is giving me an idea of. i actually really like ice so my next fanfic will be about three friends, a conflicted assassin, twisted love and broken hearts. ou i cannot wait! omg. that is perfect. can you change the title to "Twisted Hearts" and take the quotes out? THANK YOU :D! you can send it or post it here. :)

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
no no no! don't be sorry. I'm sorry that I was not specific enough. I really do like it though. gives me an idea for my next fanfic :) it's just that cee looks like the bad guy/bodyguard when kibum is suppose to be the bodyguard. and it looks like tah is going to be paired with pei.

but here is what this poster is giving me an idea of. i actually really like ice so my next fanfic will be about three friends, a conflicted assassin, twisted love and broken hearts. ou i cannot wait! omg. that is perfect. can you change the title to "Twisted Hearts" and take the quotes out? THANK YOU :D! you can send it or post it here. :)
ahaha, alriight then.
so you only want me to change the title&&take out the quotes.
nothing else?.