FF3: Just You and Me: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

---------------------------
So many attempts to write this story since last year with different casts but I always end up not finishing it.[along with my other stories] LOL, well since I'm in the whole 4HHKH phase, mind as well put them in here before the phase goes away, minus Kimberly and Aum. I got really lazy with the poster so I made a really simple one. Too many ppl, complications LOL. Chapter 1 will be posted sometimes tomorrow.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I like the poster, tho it's simple yet cute!
I hope you can go far into writing this version. Lol. I'm all in it for Mteam. Tho, I do love Nadech/Yaya & Boy/Margie, but as we both know I'm a Mteam lover. Heehee.

Can't wait to read this!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm also a Mteam lover too. I love the other couple too. But there's something about Prin and Chalida that I really really like. Just that their lakorn was a bit disappointing.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MTEAM! :wub:

I love BARRYAYA + BM too!

Hehe. I miss KA but it's okay!!

I can't wait to read this! I'm so anxious^^

TubbyTinker

Chapter 1

Yaya quickly stepped out of the car, afraid someone might see that her father dropped her off on the first day of college. It’s college for crying out loud. She’s not a five year old girl anymore, that’s what she always tells him. But Aof will always be Aof. To him, no matter how old Yaya gets, she will always be his little girl.

“Bye sweetie” he called out from the car as he watches his daughter walk into campus. Yaya quickly waved good-bye before entering the building.

IST was the university Yaya’s parents wanted her to go to since after all, that’s where her parents graduated from. It’s a private university but she wanted to attend a public university, somewhere out of the country where her parents are no where in sight particularly her father. But being the protective father he is, she couldn’t leave his sight. But at least at IST, she has her friend/cousin Mint Chalida and Mak Prin.

“Yaya!” Mint called out from upstairs. She ran downstairs and handed Yaya a piece of paper, “Here.”

“What is it?”

“The campus map. I took the last one from upstairs.”

She took the paper, “Thanks. You know where your classes are at yet?”

Mint nodded, “Yup. I came extra early to find them. Need help finding yours?”

“Yes.” She looked around, “Where’s Mak at?”

Mint shrugged, “Don’t know, don’t care. He’s probably still asleep at the house.”

Yaya laughed, “He probably got hung over from last night. And it’s your fault Mint.”

“Hey! It’s his fault. He wanted to drink and I warned him already that we have class the next day/”

“Oh whatever! You say that now but when he’s in trouble, you’re his princess to the rescue…” Yaya teased.

Mint blushed and hit Yaya on the arm, “Whatever.”

-----------------------------------

After cooking for her mom, Margie grabbed her bag and ran out the house. She was going to be late for class at IST.

“Margie!” her father called out.

“What is it?” she ask turning around.

“Where the hell are you going?” he snapped.

“School. Today’s my first day remember?”

“Didn’t I tell you not to go to school?”

“But I need my education dad. I had to work extra hard to get into that university since we couldn’t afford to pay for my tuition.”

“You could just stay home and help your mom sell the stuff here. No need to go to school!”

“Dad, the reason why I choose to go to school is to become a better person and when I graduate, I can get a hob and help you guys out with the house and everything.”

“Oh, that’ll take forever! Go back into the house!” he demanded, pulling his daughter.

“No! Dad, you can’t do this to me! I want to go to school!”

“I won’t allow it!”

“Dad!”

Her mom walked out the house and pushed the dad away, “Why are you doing this to her? Let her go to school.”

“It’s a waste of time! He snapped. “Wouldn’t you rather let her stay home and let her help you sell the things here?”

“I don’t our daughter to be like us.”

The dad nodded, “Fine. I’ll let Margie go but you have to go buy me a pack of beer.”

“Dad! You shouldn’t be drinking a lot. It’s bad for you.”

“You ain’t my mother so don’t tell me what to do!” he snapped pointing his finger to her.

“Margie..” her mother looked at her. “You should get going. You’ll be late.”

“But I’m worried about you. You know how dad get when he’s drunk.”

“’l’ll be fine” she assured her. “Your father won’t do anything to me.”

“But--”

“You said so yourself, you’ve worked extra hard to get into this university. Now go make me proud.

Margie hugged her mom good-bye, “Just call me if anything go wrong.”

“I’ll be fine sweetie. Now go.”

----------------------------

Only half an hour left before classes start. Yaya only had one more class to find. They were busy looking down at the map and didn’t realize two other people were walking their way and they bumped into them.

“Watch where you’re going!” he scolded.

“Sorry…we didn’t see you” said Yaya.

“Didn’t see? Why don’t you go to school with the blind then?”

“Excuse me?!”

“Oh so you’re deaf too?”

“I heard you the first time jerk!”

“Who are you calling a jerk?”

Yaya crossed her arm, You don’t know? Maybe you should go back to elementary school.”

“You!” he pointed his finger at her.

Yaya pushed his finger away, “What?”

“Do you know who you guys are talking to?” the other guy asked.

Mint stared at both of the guys, “How could we know? You look nothing like our relatives.”

The guy smirked, “Then you should probably know now that I’m Nadech Kugimiya. My parents found this school. ”

“And I’m Boy Pakorn. My parents are also part of this university. So if you want to continue your education here, I suggest you be nice to us and respect us.”

Yaya shook her head, “If you want us to be respectful of you guys, why don’t you start by being respectful to other people.”

“Yeah, that’s right.” said Mint. “ And don’t think we’re gonna be nice to jerks like you.”

Boy nodded, “Fine. Then you girls are gonna have to deal with us later on.”

They laughed as they walked away.

“How rude!” said Mint.

“Kids with problems” Yaya mumbled. “C’mon...let’s get going.”

“Yaya! Mint! Wait up!”

The girls turned around and saw Mak running towards them, “You’ve finally came eh? How’s the hang over?” Yaya asked laughing.

“It’s better than when I first woke up.” Mak looked at Mint and hit her on the head.

“Why did you hit me?” she asked rubbing her head.

“Didn’t I tell you to call and wake me up?”

“Who do you think I am? Your mother? Besides it’s your fault. I already told you not to drink too much.”

“Well…I got carried away. You turn eighteen only once okay.”

“It’s a good thing our parents doesn’t know about it especially yours Yaya. I could only imagine what uncle Aof would do if he found out.”

“That’s why we keep our mouths shut. Now come on, help me find my last class.”

Mint nodded, “Yeah. We better hurry too.”

“Well, it’s okay then. I can find it during my break. It’s my last class anyways.”

“You sure?” Mak asked.

“Yeah…I’ll see you guys later.”

Yaya walked off to class and so did Mint. Mak following behind.

“Look Mak, I don’t need you to go drop me off.” Mint said trying to hide her smile.

“Tsk, who said I was dropping you off? I maybe a gentleman but with you, I don’t think so.”

Mint twisted her lips and turned to look at Mak, “Then why are you following me?”

“I’m not following you. I’m going to my class.”

“What class?”

“Math 4.”

Mint stayed quiet. She was happy he was going to be in the same class as her.

“Don’t tell me you have that class too right now?”

“Yeah I do….”

Mak rolled his eyes, “Why am I always in the same class with you? It gotta be my parent’s curse.”

Mint was confused, “Curse? What curse?”

“My parents grew up together and they were best of friends like you and me. Through out their school lives, they were always in the same class together or at least some class, like you and me. Then in the end, they ended up together.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Mint asked, still confused.

“What if that happens to us? What if I end up with you?”

Mint slapped Mak in the arm, “What’s wrong with having me as a girlfriend? Huh?”

“Well….” he walked around Mint, “For one, you’re not my type. Two, you’re a tomboy. Three, I don’t think I can look at you as more than a friend.”

Mint was hurt by what Mak said so she left quickly to class.

“Mint! Wait up for me!” he ran after her

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the update. Poor Margie, her father seems abusive. I hope he just does that if he is. I don't think I can bear him harassing Margie.

I'm so in love with Prin and Chalida's relationship. He's so mean towards her lol but in a cute way.

n_naruk

The old, protective Aof is back! LOL.
I'm really loving Mint & Mark's relationship too!
It's just too cute yet Mark is quite a butt face towards Mint.

With Mark hangover, only brings my mind back to PLR where Chaem got drunk by Pathapee's tricky self.

Mteam <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. I love MTEAM!! :wub: Hehe, they are too cute and adorable. I wish they could play in lakorn script like this. How I wish fanwriters can be lakorn scriptwriters instead :p Hehe. I'm loving this! Great job TUBBYTINKER!!^^ Reading MTEAM makes me blush, love their relationship!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 2

Yaya took a seat in her Speech class in the back. Minutes later she saw Nadech and Boy walking in. They saw her too and Nadech had on a smirk. He walked back and sat in front of her.

“Never thought we would meet again” he said, still had his back towards her.

“I never thought that I would see you here either.” said Yaya.

Nadech turned around, “But it’s good that you’re in this class. I get to see you eve more and I can mess with you more easily.”

Yaya smirked, “If you wanna play tricks, go back to kindergarten where the other kids are playing at. This is college, you know.”

“I’m just gonna teach you a lesson not to mess with a guy like me.”

“Don’t think that just because you’re rich, your parents found this school, you can use to threaten other people. Because I for one isn’t scared.

“Fine.” said Boy. “We’re gonna show you who you’re messing with.”

Yaya leaned closer towards them, “Bring it on…”

“Excuse me” Margie interrupted.

The three looked up at her.

“Is anyone sitting here?” she asked Yaya.

Yaya shok he head, “No. Go ahead.”

Margie sat down, “Thanks.”

During class, the professor had lecture and wrote notes up on the board. The students took out their notebooks and began whatever the professor was writing. Margie had a hard time writing the notes down since Boy’s head was in the way.

“Excuse me, can you move to the side a little?” she asked nicely. “I can’t see the board.”

“Well if you can’t see, why don’t you move to a new spot?”

“I don’t want to disturb other people. And besides there’s no other seat.”

Boy looked over his shoulder, “Well that’s too bad then.”

“What a jerk!” she thought to herself.

“Here…you can copy my notes” said Yaya handing the paper to her.

“Thanks but I’ll copy it later. You go ahead and finish what you’re writing.”

“You sure?”

“Ahuh…”

“I’m Yaya by the way….”

“Yaya…what a funny name” Nadech said to himself who was eavesdropping.

“I’m Margie. Nice to meet you.”

“You too.”

During her break, Mint sat in the student lounge all by herself. She was still thinking about what Mak said to her earlier.

“I’m not a tomboy!” she said to herself. “I just don’t like dressing up and wearing dresses!”

I don’t think I can look at you more than a friend

Mint exhaled with sadness. Mint have had a crush on Mak since middle school. She always wanted to get his attention but he never notice. She wanted to tell him how she feels but she was afraid it might ruin their friendship.

Mak came and sat down across from her. He noticed she was staring off somewhere else, “Mint…” he called her name.

Still, Mint didn’t hear him.

“Mint….”

He reached over and slapped her in the head, “Mint!”

“Ow! Stupid Mak! Why did you hit me-again?!”

“I called your name like several times and you didn’t hear me. What are you thinking anyways?”

“Stuff….”

“I have something to ask you…”

“What?”

“Are you mad at me?”

“What makes you think I’m mad at you and why would I be mad at you?”

“Well…what I said earlier…..”

“Oh that you’ll never like me because one I’m not your type. Two, I’m a tomboy and three, you don’t see more than just a friend.”

Mak laughed nervously, “Yeah….that.”

“Don’t worry…I didn’t take that comment to heart.” she lied. “Besides, there’s no way that you and I are gonna become like your parents.”

Mak nodded, “Right. Because you don’t like me in that way and I sure do not like you in that way either.”

“Ow!”

Mint had got hit with the ball. Nadech were playing pool with his two other friends next to them and Nadech had hit her in the head.

“You alright?” Mak asked.

Mint nodded, “Yeah…I think so….”

Nadech approached them to pick up the ball and he smirked at Mint, then walked away.

Mak stood up, “You should at least apologize to her.”

Nadech turned around, “Why?”

“You hit her with the ball.”

Nadech shrugged, “She shouldn’t have sat right there then.”

Mak walked up close to Nadech, “Are you gonna apologize or not?”

“It’s alright Mak. I’m fine.” Mint assured him.

“You got hit with the ball pretty hard. He needs to apologize to you.”

“And what if I don’t? What are you gonna do to me?”

Mint saw Mak clenched his gist up and stopped him from punching Nadech, “Stop! You don’t want to do this here Mak!”

Nadech smirked, “Yeah…listen to your little girlfriend right there….”

Yaya walked in the students lounge with Margie and saw everyone surrounding by the pool table.

“What’s going on?” Margie asked.

Yaya saw Mak and Mint talking to Nadech and she ran towards them, “Mak! Mint! What’s going on?”

“Nothing..” said Mint.

“This guy right here hit Mint in the head with the ball and he didn’t even apologize.” said Mak

Yaya looked over at Mint, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine. Let’s just get out f here before things get out of hand.”

Nadech nodded, “Yeah…g ahead and run away losers..”

Yaya walked up to him and slapped him across the face, “It’s called being an adult. A kid like you wouldn’t understand that.”

Yaya and Mint pulled Mak away and Nadech stood there furious. Nobody has never slapped him across the face like that ever.

“Ow!” Mint yelled as Mak put ice pack on her head. “Take it easy!”

“I am! You do it then!”

Mint snatched the ice pack and did it herself.

“You should have let me punch him a little…”

“I didn’t want you to get in trouble.”

“Who is he anyways? He acts like ‘s so big at this school.”

“His name is Nadech Kugimiya” Yaya replied. “His parents found this school that’s why he acts all tough. But I think he’s a kid with issues.”

Mint smiled, “I wanted to laugh when you slapped him Yaya. That was so satisfying.”

“But something tells me things are gonna get worst.” added Margie.

Yaya shrugged, “Like I’m scared…..anyways forgot to introduce you guys, Margie these are my other friends. Margie this is Mak, my cousin and that’s Mint. Guys this is Margie, my new friend.”

“Nice to meet you.” said Margie.

Mak nodded, “You too.”​

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm smiling ear to ear like a crazy little girl ahahaha. I freaking love Mark. He should have punched Nadech. He does have the upper hand, he knows martial arts. I'm so pulled into Mteam's story most. Loving it.

n_naruk

I hear ya, Fun. Mteam are just too cute! I'm really hook onto mteam's story most!

I sense they'll be more troubles coming along Yaya's way from the slap she gave Nadech. I had a good laugh on that. Haha.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 3

When Mint got back home, she made sure no one was in the living room. She didn’t want anyone to find out what happened to her forehead. She quietly walked upstairs.

“How’s school baby?” Sammie asked by the stairs.

“Good.” Mint replied, without turning to face her mom.

“That’s good. You hungry? I’m making dinner right now.”

“Uh no thank you. I’m kinda tired. Plus I have homework.”

Mint ran upstairs before Sammie could ask another question.

------------------------

Nadech slapped his hand on the sink when he saw the marks on his face. He couldn’t believe a girl slapped him. It wasn’t just an ordinary girl either.

“Somehow I’m gonna get you back….just you wait…..”

He walked out of the bathroom and heard laughers coming from downstairs. Hr walked by the stairs and saw his dad with his woman. It was one of the things Nadech hated very much. Every time Nadech would come home from school, he would see his dad with different women.

“If you‘re gonna do something nasty, go do it outside of this house. Don’t do it inside this house where people can see you especially your own son!” he yelled from upstairs.

His dad looked up, “Hey! It’s my business. What’s it to you? Huh?!”

“Mom is in her room dad! Can’t you be a little considerate of her.”

“Why are you complaining? I don’t see your mom complaining?!”

Nadech walked inside his mom room. He found her crying by the bed, “How can you let him do this to you mom? He doesn’t even respect you.”

“Don’t mind your dad Barry.”

“I can’t just stay still and act like nothing’s going on. He’s practically making love to her on the couch!”

“Well, that’s his business Barry! Just let him do whatever he wants. Just mind our own business….”

“But mom----”

“How was class today and what happened to your face? Looks like finger marks….”

“This girl slapped me….”

“What did you do to her?” she scolded.

Nadech scolded and hugged his mom, “Nothing. I did nothing. She’s just some crazy girl…..”

“You sure she’s just some crazy girl? You didn’t do or say anything to make her mad? I know how you can be Barry.”

Nadech stood up and walked to the door, “I’m getting sleepy. Good night mom.”

“Always changing the subject when getting caught.” his mom thought to herself.

Mint promised Yaya that she will get a ride with her whenever they have class on the same day. Yaya didn’t want her dad to go drop her off so he said in order for her to drive to school, she needs someone to ride with her. So she insisted Mint.

Som opened the door once Mint knocked, “Hi aunt Som. Is Yaya up yet?”

“Yes, I believe so. Come on in.”

Mint and Margie walked in and sat in the living room where Aof was reading the newspaper.

“Good morning uncle Aof.”

“Morning Mint. How’s school so far?”

“It’s alright.”

Aof put his newspaper down, “Mint I have something to ask you…”

“What?”

“How’s Yaya at school? I mean…is there any guys hitting on her?”

“Uh….”

“AHA! There is huh? That’s why you’re saying uh…”

“Not that I know of.”

“Okay then…tell me if there is though…”

Yaya came downstairs and heard the conversation, “Dad, stop being over protective. No guys are gonna hit on me okay?”

“You never know that.”

Yaya shook her head, “Come on girls, let’s get going.”

When the girls walked out to the car, Margie spotted Mak running towards them, “Oh look, there’s Mak.”

Mint turned around and rolled her eyes once she saw him, “Freeloader.” she mumbled.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna ride with us?” Yaya asked.

He nodded, “Yup and thanks for the ride.”

“She didn’t even say you could ride with us.” said Mint.

“What happened to your car?” Yaya asked.

“It’s at home. I’m trying to save the world here from Global Warming. The less car, the better.”

Mint shook her head, “Okay Al Gore…get in the car then.”

-------------------------

Yaya stopped the car once the red light was on. She glanced over to the side and saw Nadech in his car. He saw her as well and Nadech gave her the smirk.

“Hey isn’t that the guy from school?” Margie asked.

Mak and Mint looked to the side, “Yeah it is.” said Mint.

“Why is he looking at you in that way Yaya?” asked Mak.

“He probably want to start shit.”

Nadech rolled down his window, “Hey! Wanna race?”

“You crazy?! This isn’t a racing track okay?!”

“I know that! But seems like you know the short cut to go to IST? Look around, there isn’t any car anywhere.”

“Yaya…it’s green” Margie called out.

Yaya drove on the regular speed and Nadech drove past them in a speed, yelling out chicken. Yaya heard and took it to heart and stepped on the accelerator. She caught up to Nadech in a flash and both now were racing in the deserted road.

“Yaya…I…I don’t think it’s a good idea” Margie said, holding on to her seat. “It’s too dangerous.”

“I promise I won’t crash. But if he wants to play, I can play too!”

Mak who was sitting in the back with Mint held on to Mint’s back.

“What the heck are you doing?” Mint asked pushing Mak away.

“I’m scared we might crash and if we do, you’re my shield.”

Mint slapped Mak in the head, “Way to go best friend! Nice to know you have my back!”

“You know how Yaya gets when she’s mad. She’s just like her dad. Competitive and short-tempered.”

Just liked Yaya promised, they made it to school safe and the winner end up being Yaya. All of them stepped out of the car and approached Nadech, “Who’s the loser now?” Yaya asked with a smirk.

Nadech pushed her out the way and walked off.

“You’re not so tough after all…” she mumbled.

The rest headed to the students lounge where they met Mak’s other friend, Alex Rendell. Mak introduced him to the girls and when he saw Mint, he instantly felt like he had butterflies in his stomach.

“It’s nice to meet you Alex” Mint said shaking his hands.

“You too” he said gazing at her. He wouldn’t let go of her hands so Mint slowly pulled it away.

“What’s up with the papers you’re holding?” Mak asked.

“Oh…these are flyers for the upcoming Freshmen trip. You guys going?”

They each took the flyer and read it, “It’s a three day trip to Cha-um. I want to go!” Mint said looking at Alex.

Mak nodded, “Seems fun.”

“Yeah...it does seem fun” added Yaya. “but I don’t think I can go…”

“Why not?” Mak asked. “Oh…your dad?”

Yaya nodded, “Who else?”

Mint put her arms around Yaya, “Don’t worry. I’ll let my parents talk to him.”

“And you Margie, are you going?” Alex asked.

Margie shook her head sadly, “I can’t go. I can’t leave my mom alone with my dad like that. Guess I’ll have to miss this trip…”

Yaya and Mint looked at each other. They wanted Margie to come too but didn’t know what they can do to help.

After I type my story, I get really lazy to go back and proofread what I type so I apologize if there’s any grammar errors. I know the story is slow but it’ll pick up later on. Thanks for reading!

TEASER: Someone is gonna get their first kiss!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chapter 1 comments:
I agree w/ Yaya. No one wants their daddy to take them to school. ^_^
Poor Margie, her dad doesn't want her to go to school.
I love Margie's mom ! ;)
First met between Yaya & Barry, loved every part of it. I can just imagine everything happening. Wish this was a real lakorn.
Awww, Poor Mint. That was so mean, what he said. Although, they'll end up together, no worries ;)

Chapter 2 comments:
Hehe, I love it. Yaya's so tough !
Mark's so cute, poor Mint, crushing on Mark. Who wouldn't have a crush on him, Lmao.
I'm having a feeling that there's going to be something going on between Mark & Margie ???

Chapter 3 comments:
I'm wondering who Sammie is, sister ?
Barry's dad is such a player, ughhh :/
Overprotective Dad. :eek:
Global Warming ? Aha, Mark's so funny !!
Car racing !? Lmao, I love it, competitive !
Oooh, a trip, can't wait. Thanks for the teaser !!! EEEKKK!

Sorry for such long comments.
I like to comment ;)

TubbyTinker

^^ lolz...Friendship Forever 3 is the the third and last saga of the Friendship Forever Series....

Sammie is Mint's mom lolz...Tengneung is her dad
Faai Nichanun and Nam Rapeepat are Mak's parents
Aof Chanapol and Som Tansinee are Yaya's parents

I know none of them look like each other but heck, it's just a story lolz