FHM: Thailand 2008 Sexy 100

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing. A lot of them I do not know or I cannot recognize due to the unclarity of the picture. For some, I wonder how they even made it. No offense, but like Pang. Eek ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
got me all hype..i thought it was for the guys...ehehehe..i we know who'll be on TAT list **eyebrows** Ken Theeradeth **drools**..and surely Aum too...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
IS SIRITA JENSEN ON HERE?

i cant read thai.
but Tata. Pinky.

very pretty these girls are.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well Aum Patchrapa holds the title for 4 years in a row (got the title for 3 years but in the 4th year they couldn't give it to her since it would be unfair so they gave it to second winner who was .. can't remember, May?) and Aum makes it every year anyways so no surprise.

cecilia

Staff member
probably AFF have not do any swimwear photoshoot yet that's why she's not on ..

i see a lot of familiar faces. Thailand seem to have page one and 2 full of their daras.

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a straight girl but... what is Cheer doing in there ? I don't have anything against her (she actually seems to be nice) but she's a kind of tomboy sometimes. I still hardly imagine that she was crowned Miss Teen Thailand 2002 lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
How do they actually determine who wins the title of the year? By popular votes? Or is it a combination of other criterias.... If it's by popular votes only. Then I guess Yard wins this year.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee man i thought this was for guys.. got me all excited... sigh... lol

but let's see...

i see janie, benz, ann a, lookade, pinky, bee namthip, mod 3g, earn, paula t [she's very sexie!] vicky s.

some of these girls aren't even sexy... :blink: how did they make it on the list...?!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well Aum Patchrapa holds the title for 4 years in a row (got the title for 3 years but in the 4th year they couldn't give it to her since it would be unfair so they gave it to second winner who was .. can't remember, May?) and Aum makes it every year anyways so no surprise.
that is sad i dont think they could do that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyways they are all sexy and there were a few that shouldn' tbe on the list. lol