FICTION DISCUSSION

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol.. my bad noy.. i thought you were talking bout two different fics with two different kinds of pa'aeks. but that sound very exciting.... blind nang'aek.. this should be intesresting.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hm...I've always wondered what fan fiction was.
So is there just fiction fiction here too? Nothing that has to do with celebrities, just fiction writing?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hm...I've always wondered what fan fiction was.
So is there just fiction fiction here too? Nothing that has to do with celebrities, just fiction writing?
Fanfiction is Fans writing fiction using their favorite actors/actresses or a theme from one of their favorite dramas. However....... it doesn't limit to only that. Here in the sarNworld fanfiction thread, there are no rules. We can pretty much write about anything and everything.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Fanfiction is Fans writing fiction using their favorite actors/actresses or a theme from one of their favorite dramas. However....... it doesn't limit to only that. Here in the sarNworld fanfiction thread, there are no rules. We can pretty much write about anything and everything.
us writing whatever we want...that's scary lol...poor Aum and Ken both would never have shirts on lol...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
juz a lil announcement on my side...

since my fanfic is going to end pretty soon...i'm planning to do anotha one on aum n rita...so yeah..thats all..hehe^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be posting the short stories that i've read for how many times.... :)

i really love the site, even though its just some short stories... :) i wanna share it with you guys~!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's very hard to write a fan fiction. i don't know what you do but for me, omg i loose my way... don't have a p'ek, just a n'ek... maybe there's no need to have a p'ek, lesbian story would be good, no?