FICTION DISCUSSION

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
to all my readers, i can't update any of my fanfic yet due to my busy schedule. Too many assignments and presentation to think about.
so yeah, updates would be on hold. Unless I can get some free time during weekend, i'll try my very best to update.

thanks again for reading.

sarN

sarNie Granny

nikki1786

LizQuen
would it be in english sub ? it look interesting :p
hopefully there will be. or if not... im really gonna buy a dvd that has subs just like MSKM and LOBO. it doestn have to put some subs anymore, coz it has a setup of subs. but i will ask the TATAK PINOY subbers and HALO-HALO subbers and even WINTIP who downloads the HQ video.

anyways, at this moment... after the announcement of the abs-cbn and phr engage for more future project, in forums... there's a thread where we can vote if who will be the deserving actors/actresses to have teleseries. gladly, one of the actresses that they want to see in teleseries is my siggy. she's at the first rank.... hehehe cant wait if they'll give the project of PHR to her... the first book of Kristine series is " The Devil's Kiss"... the girl will fell in love with her enemy here. XD

with the BUD BROTHERS, im praying that the "coverboys" will NOT portray it. except for the red one and the black one at the back... XD

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...Coverboys03.jpg

--------------------

do you know why the title of the book series is BUD BROTHERS? its because 5 guys owned a flower farm, then after the 5 guys... since they have their own families... the love story pass through to their children... same goes with Kristine series, the story took place in Villa Kristine... then there are 2 family clans in the book Fortalejo family and Navarro family. at the first book... there will be enemies... then later as the book series continues... two families decided to merge because of their children who fell in love, then there will be complications of love as one of the guys in Fortalejo clan fell in love with the twins.

the only difference of Kristine series and Bud Brothers series... is that KS didnt mention a specific place if where the hell in the philippines lives the fortalejo and navarro family lives. the author itself only mentioned what does the villa looks like. so i think the network ABS-CBN ch.2 will work out on the script if where they'll shoot, but if i were to choose if where they'll shoot... i think Batangas city is a good place, Pampanga, Pangasinan and Laguna for the hacienda settings and ranch settings of the book. meanwhile in BUD BROTHERS, it will take in Baguio city where you can find not only strawberry fields but also a flower farm.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I don't think Pangasinan is good place for a hacienda setting... lol
island setting is much preferable here... hehehe
maybe if they want to have a JLR philippine version, they can shoot some of the scenes here... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
I don't think Pangasinan is good place for a hacienda setting... lol
island setting is much preferable here... hehehe
maybe if they want to have a JLR philippine version, they can shoot some of the scenes here... :p

LMAO, i bet you'll go to the shoot XD if there's a JLR philippine version, i couldn't think of any actors that will play as meanie Harith... XD except with the actresses... though i want Kristine Hermosa portray the character as Soraya... but because of her hairstyle right now, i can vision her playing Sansanee... XD lmao

for Soraya's character, definitely NOT Kim Chui... ughhh.... -_- i think Maja Salvador or Shaina Magdayao maybe... they are so-so to me. XD Erich is fine either... she's at the first list of upcoming leading roles though.... so far i cant think of anyone... LOL (my brain is currently draining...) XD

plus, since JLR is episodic only (having few episodes). i would rather suggest the abs-cbn to change the segment of "Your Song" into Star Magic Drama presents. coz i did remember a few years ago that the Star Magic Drama airs at night every saturday. i think they should return that show. i dont really watch YS coz its a teen show-base. then, your suggestion of JLR philippine version... better tell the people to watch it so that they can help you out petition the show and ABS-CBN will work it out.

for such people lurking the abs-cbn forum asking for requests... to have some philippine version of the asian dramas they watched. all you just have to do is to make a thread there.... like the PHR topic... it has been talked about since last year and only feb12 abs-cbn and PHR made a contract signing. it only means the thread where people always talk about was effective. for upcoming philippine version of Kdramas this year... it will be "Lovers In Paris" played by Piolo/KC and "Only You" played by Sam/Angel/Diether. the only difference is that Piolo/KC will go to Paris for the shoot of the drama, while Sam/Angel/Diether will go to Korea where they will shoot their drama there. Lover's in Paris and Only are both shoot in Europe but they change the script a little with "Only You", that is why.

im going to ABS-CBN station when im going to Manila by the way. i was teasing my friend Jayce to tune into Wowowee... XD lol i was just kiddin' i dont have plans to watch live there, im going there to ask for the registration of their workshop, im planning to take up some tv production workshop.... purposely, i want to meet Ricky Lee :p and if they still have the catalogue of Star Magic, im planning to buy it.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i have no idea what to put next in my fic. hehe... i only have some fragments of scenes... i'm confused if i should continue writing in comedy or shift again to drama (coz my original idea was a serious drama so i already had the whole story in my head. but then, i already shifted it to comedy in the middle part and i find writing comedy more pleasurable. problem is, i don't know how to continue it.)

so, what do you guys suggest i should do? hmm?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have no idea what to put next in my fic. hehe... i only have some fragments of scenes... i'm confused if i should continue writing in comedy or shift again to drama (coz my original idea was a serious drama so i already had the whole story in my head. but then, i already shifted it to comedy in the middle part and i find writing comedy more pleasurable. problem is, i don't know how to continue it.)

so, what do you guys suggest i should do? hmm?
then continue on with comedy since you have already started with it... ^_^

and I agree with you, ate... it's pleasurable to write comedy...lol... writing serious drama is quite hard for me... -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
SUNDAY tomorrow. i'll go for the POLL votes for my next fic, okay... but it'll be ON until i finish my 5r fic. im still here in Manila, i'll be back tomorrow... ;) definitely once i got home, i will START update my FICS.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sorry to be off topic today but I m just killing time to wait for more update. so instead of waiting I keep counting who is the most written couple.. as I am an active reader in fanfic thread... I notice that aum and aff is the most referred couple in sarnworld's fanfics (30 fanfics of them each) Dont get me wrong that I get bored of them but I am just surprise... the more of them the better as I am an ateam fan... ann, rita, rome and ken follow...

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry to be off topic today but I m just killing time to wait for more update. so instead of waiting I keep counting who is the most written couple.. as I am an active reader in fanfic thread... I notice that aum and aff is the most referred couple in sarnworld's fanfics (30 fanfics of them each) Dont get me wrong that I get bored of them but I am just surprise... the more of them the better as I am an ateam fan... ann, rita, rome and ken follow...
Back in the days fan fic starred Ann, Tik, Janie and Sornram... a few others like over and over again. It's just that JLR hit sarnies hard.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ very true! me and my sisters only address aff and aum by their lakorn name ( harit and soriya) for a long time... even now.. *blush*
just like when aum ask aff her name in the clip from hk..... "soriya" :wub:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i did that too in one point in time but in fanfics i love reading rteam more although i occasionally browse through the ateam stories there's so much i don't know which one to read so i stick to rteam since they have few sweet scenes and they're not doing a lakorn anytime soon