FICTION DISCUSSION

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
alright , i'll let RR be the mod in the FF section then :D
uh...THANKS :D

Okay, for all the fanfic writers/readers, please post comments here or in the Incomplete Fiction to help me make this fanfic thread easier to manage, and for it to be fun for all (i.e. dropped fanfics or if a topic is the wrong place or if your topic is in the Incomplete and wish to update it or something I didn't list)
I would like the help of all of you :D
THANKS ^^

for the followings, please let me know if you still need this:
jen_x: Did you still need to delete that double post of your fanfic?
Noy: Did you still want to move your "I'm In Luv Wid A Stripper" from the Incomplete to the main one?
Chenling: Did you still want to move your "Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya" from the Incomplete to the main one?
Noy: Did you still want to delete your "Namtha Salhay Broken Tears" one? (<--WAHHHHHHH you want to delete this???? and you discontinued it too???? WAh)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea. RR, I still want "Namtha Salhay Broken Tears" to be deleted. It just didn't make sense for me after I reread chapter 5. I just ran out of ideas. Now, I can focus more on "Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur" Lol.

Thanks RR<3

And I'm so glad you're modding this forum now!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
naww, im so happy tat ur d mod now ;)
o yea, hav u transferred "my heart's for sale" fic to the complete forum?
Done ^^
Yea. RR, I still want "Namtha Salhay Broken Tears" to be deleted. It just didn't make sense for me after I reread chapter 5. I just ran out of ideas. Now, I can focus more on "Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur" Lol.

Thanks RR<3

And I'm so glad you're modding this forum now!​
awww that's sad, but if that's what you want, okay.
Yayyy.. I'm so excited !! thanks sarN and welcome our new Mod!!!
awww RR! YAY!!! :yahoo:

Updates-April 12
Completed Fanfics Moved
Five Roses
Double the Charm
Cowboy Socialite
Friendship Forever
My Heart's For Sale
Hopeless
What's the Point of Loving You?
------------------------------------
Fanfics Deleted (sadly, but by writer's choice/request :( )
Namtha SaLhay "Broken Tears"
Love of Two Kinds
The Circus
Foot Prints on the Heart
------------------------------------
Fanfics that are On Hold/Dropped Moved to Incomplete
(but if you want to have them moved back to the main one or if you would (sadly) want it to be deleted, please tell me)

Forbidden Love (an)
Sugar Bun (an)
Under The Mistletoe (donna)
I Meow You (an)
Pain & Pleasure (noy)
Forgive Me (an)
Friendship (lenaaun)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks lil gurl :)
now go vote for my next fanfic .. u fanfic addict! :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
RR you're a mod now that's so cool didn't even know until now lol the forum will be more organize now and so sad to find out that the circus is not going to be complete oh well...keep up the good work you're always in here

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks lil gurl :)
now go vote for my next fanfic .. u fanfic addict! :D
Thanks RR<3​
Thanks RR and congratulations on becoming a mod ^_^
No problem. ^^
RR you're a mod now that's so cool didn't even know until now lol the forum will be more organize now and so sad to find out that the circus is not going to be complete oh well...keep up the good work you're always in here
I hope I can keep this place more organize, and hopefully everyone can help me too :D
Yay Congrats RR; sarN you def picked the right person for the job. RR is a fanfic addict lol;
Thanks everyone.

but I'm that much of a fanfic addict, am I? Probably am...what can I say, I love fanfics as much as I love Thai lakorns :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
belated to congratz RR... lol
i dont have time to visit this thread though and reply but i know the conversation is all about.
anyways, i have nothing to say anymore... it seems like im still out of words... hahaha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol niki .. we need u teacher *wink wink*
i think we got ourself a group here .. the fanfic gurls lol