FICTION DISCUSSION

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao .. what happy trip nikki??

--

lol .. i muz really b having writer block lol .. i went n read my heart's for sale fic juz to get off that writer block .. n it's working! ahaha .. anyway, there might be a sequel for that fanfic .. ahaha .. but im still thinking a plot for Disturbia 2 lols

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have writer's block on some of my fics...LOL

I'll try to finish some of them then I'd stop writing for a while... -_- I need to focus MORE on my studies... lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i tried doing that too Donna .. but gosh, i cant seem to stop!
it's like after one fic .. i'll start writing summore .. gosh =.=
i'm addicted to writing .. but i think, im planning to drop my 'hold' fics .. except for Forgive Me. That's jlr so yeah .. im goin to maintain tat one.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol
I know... writing can be very addicting... I still have so many ideas but I don't think I still have time to write them all.. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult

--

lol .. i muz really b having writer block lol .. i went n read my heart's for sale fic juz to get off that writer block .. n it's working! ahaha .. anyway, there might be a sequel for that fanfic .. ahaha .. but im still thinking a plot for Disturbia 2 lols
wow so there might be a sequel to my heart's for sale *screams* that would be so fantastic but even if there's not that story was so heartfelt and heartbreaking

nikki1786

LizQuen

--

i meant to say... that im having a little side trip by my side since its summer here. my friends and i plan to go travel by land... until we reach Manila maybe... its fun coz my mom already experience that, she said that you wont stop driving, you'll be sleeping in the car, if you'll pass by to other places... such as if there's a bath house along the way... it's fun. and me and my friends are planning to go just us... girls.

but we couldn't make this plan... we might do it in May... or if not... i will not come with them since im going to attend a fashion week in Manila on May.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i meant to say... that im having a little side trip by my side since its summer here. my friends and i plan to go travel by land... until we reach Manila maybe... its fun coz my mom already experience that, she said that you wont stop driving, you'll be sleeping in the car, if you'll pass by to other places... such as if there's a bath house along the way... it's fun. and me and my friends are planning to go just us... girls.

but we couldn't make this plan... we might do it in May... or if not... i will not come with them since im going to attend a fashion week in Manila on May.
road trip!!!! cool!!!

LOL
the longest road trip I had was from Manila to Bicol... 18 long hours of travel by land... it's fun though! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
road trip!!!! cool!!!

LOL
the longest road trip I had was from Manila to Bicol... 18 long hours of travel by land... it's fun though! ^_^
they're still doubting if i wanna go... coz i can't stand long traveling...
but i did told them that i just have to bring my laptop, psp and other gadgets that would make me busier even if we're having happy-happy trip.
my purpose of hanging out with them... is that i wanted to stop by at the cities/provincials that has caves, waterfalls, etc... nature thingy.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
nature trip, eh?

if you want to enter caves, I suggest Sagada in Mountain Province... :)
I haven't been inside the of one the caves coz I was so young back then but my sis and dad told me it's beautiful inside... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow so there might be a sequel to my heart's for sale *screams* that would be so fantastic but even if there's not that story was so heartfelt and heartbreaking
ahaha yup, might be a sequel .. but im going to get a solid plot first .. cos i dont want to spoil the fun u gurls had in the first one.

ohhh .. wow .. it sounds fun nikki!

LMAO, okay this post is for GP.

PAGE 69 :loool: :loool: :loool:
LMAO rr :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
RR, i think i wont be writing sugar bun, forbidden love and forgive me anymore. can u pls delete it for me? thanks.
Awwwww :( so sad you want to do this, but okay. Well can you tell me how you were going to end them pretty please :D

UPDATE
Completed Fanfics Moved
My Crazy Ex

Fanfics Deleted (by writer's request)
Sugar Bun
Forbidden Love
Forgive Me

**a moment of silence for the fallen fanfics :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
nah dont wry lil gurl .. when im free later maybe i'll re-write it .. cos im nt happy wif the results lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^^ im totally opposite wif u .. lols .. suddenly, i'm just so hyped in writing .. anyways, yeah .. i agree .. there's just this mood thingy .. take ur time eh ;)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
i'm in the mood to write but I'm too lazy to type... HAHAHAHAHA
so probably I'm in between you girls... :p
Lol. I get feel like that everytime when I want to update my fanfic. Just hook onto the internet.

Last night, I had to disconnect the internet from my laptop and went to sit in the kitchen table and started typing there. Lol.

I'm starting a new fanfic that I kept in stock for the longest time ever. Lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lol. I get feel like that everytime when I want to update my fanfic. Just hook onto the internet.

Last night, I had to disconnect the internet from my laptop and went to sit in the kitchen table and started typing there. Lol.

I'm starting a new fanfic that I kept in stock for the longest time ever. Lol
lol your defo writing that fanfic with then? :clap: can't wait lol