FICTION DISCUSSION

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was watching her interview clip , she said she had NEVER been marry and NEVER been Kiss , ahhhh ...my heart goes out for her , let her win and became a singer please !

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, Susan is an amazing singer. Especially for her age. She's got so talents!!

I sha'll update my fanfics this weekend. Hahaha. Damn french manicure nails is so loud when they touch the keyboard! AH!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i'm on a fanfic marathon .. i hope my stories are ok lols .. i dont like to drag my plot that is why it's kinda straightforward =D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey fun r u going to record? and An your stories are always great btw that video is simply amazing and inspirational that look on simon's face is priceless and hope she wins

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol .. i'm on a fanfic marathon .. i hope my stories are ok lols .. i dont like to drag my plot that is why it's kinda straightforward =D
that's good. i'm a dragger, so that's why i don't update a lot anymore, i should before i drop them all together and just focus on reading ahaha.

n_naruk

I'm starting to become a dragger with my writings now. Hahaha. I just feel so lazy to type them up! But I sure do love to read fanfics too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
that's good. i'm a dragger, so that's why i don't update a lot anymore, i should before i drop them all together and just focus on reading ahaha.
Same here, I have been reading instead of writing. But I won't drop mines. I just haven't had any motivation to write. I need inspiration too.

Yes2drama I will be recording once I get the program to work. It is actually my laptop that I am having problems with plus I am sick, although I sound bad enough, me sick too sounds scary lol

n_naruk

It's the weekend now and I should be typing my fanfic updates while I'm still home but I feel sooooooooo lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm even lazy too read too which is kinda weird o_0

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Same here, I have been reading instead of writing. But I won't drop mines. I just haven't had any motivation to write. I need inspiration too.

Yes2drama I will be recording once I get the program to work. It is actually my laptop that I am having problems with plus I am sick, although I sound bad enough, me sick too sounds scary lol
I'll be waiting for your voice recording, fun! ^_^
oookkkk... I'm still lazy to update... hahahaha.. I'll try typing tomorrow! :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
i attended a wedding of my aunt yesterday...
i feel like wanna fall in love since my favorite aunt and the one who took care of me married at her age 30+.
she's my mother's cousin and the one who take care of me when i was small.
everything seems so nice...

but i just find it weird when i found out that my aunt's not a catholic, but still a christian... mmm... i think she's born again or shalom.
i just forgot... but the wedding mass... lasted for 3 hours... XD

i love their music video featured at the reception... hehehe they chose Taylor Swift's "love story" for their video and i was laughing at the video because they were running at the beach. you know... just like the other lovers... hehehe

what i wanted in the video part... is that their pictures when they were small was featured. the party had a complete preparation, her sister whom my aunt Bridgette prepared everything since November... because aunt Beverly is still in the California that time. my younger brother's one of the groom's men.

hahaha... i love the reception area... it's so PINK~!!!!! my aunt Beverly is a nurse while aunt Bridgette is a dentist. the other older sisters and brothers were engineer, architect, musician specifically in clarinet.