FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^a pink wedding theme! That's my dream wedding theme color too! Hahaha! Oh, I love "love story" by taylor swift! Sounds like a very nice wedding! Congrats to your tita, Ateh Nikki^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ weddings make me sappy too! i have to go to one in a few weeks. Urg. the hard part is figure out what to wear and i don't even know anyone there =/

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee chinkywinky... last wedding I went to was last summer. LOL. None of my friends are getting married anytime soon... hell I'm not getting married anytime soon. :( sniff... sniff...

n_naruk

Yes, finding what to wear is like the hardest part ever! Especially for girls! Lol. Gosh, the last wedding I went to was last july(2008) my aunt's wedding (she's from wisconsin. So didn't really know much people cept the family) Ah, two of my friends are getting marry this month. Only at the court tho. Reception won't happen in a few years. Gosh, I wanna get marry...soon once I find my prince charming. Which wont be in the next 5 years or more. Lol.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i wish i could say that same about my friends not getting married but slowly, the leaves are flowing to marriage circle. a good handful already tied the knot in the past two years. sadly, im no where near that.. heck i can't even remember the last time i went on date! oh the damn pressure! -_-

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok..i noe im so out of topic atm (since im nt goin to talk about wedding lmao)

im nt sure if anyone had given this idea before .. but i was thinking of having our very first Fanfic Award??

u noe .. where ppl choose .. which is the best fanfic .. best writer .. best poster .. n all .. i think it'll be fun :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha that is a good idea anie.. lmao.. i know im def down the drain lmao.. im the worst writer in here lol.. :loool:...

everyone else are SUPERB.. **whistles** lalala.. ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao aiko! dont say that .. like yessy (yes..im calling u tat yes2drama) said .. everyone here is good at it'll be hard to choose =]

nikki1786

LizQuen
gosh... guys... i change my status shout in my MSN... "im so fucking tired~!!!!!"... it's been two days since i have visited the shop just to monitor the carpenters and electrician about their work. plus, my friend and i... were canvasing some pinlights and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!

im so tired~!

but anyways, the shop will be open on MAY.... -_-" (first week of MAY). im getting busy with the shirts and other stuff since im gonna start produce some of my artworks to be display in the shop.

so guys...
if you knew that i haven't been updating my fics for a couple of days... that means im quite busy.
plus, imagine that i've been sitting the whole day watching those guys finishing the shop. everytime i get home, i just want to sleep.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!! i've been eating SAMOSA lately (indian food)... i was wondering if i'll eat everyday... i might get some bad odor~!!!!!! but yeah its addicting, my friend and i were eating that food while monitoring the shop.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok..i noe im so out of topic atm (since im nt goin to talk about wedding lmao)

im nt sure if anyone had given this idea before .. but i was thinking of having our very first Fanfic Award??

u noe .. where ppl choose .. which is the best fanfic .. best writer .. best poster .. n all .. i think it'll be fun :D
a fanfic award would be great! :clap:
soompi has their fanfic awards held every year... :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'll take that An :) so who will arrange it even though the voting will be anonymous i refuse to chose btwn all of you a big no no why don't everyone get an award

n_naruk

Ah, I'm so behind on my reading! So much of me being sick! Can't stare at my laptop screen for too long! Dizzyness!!!